THE PLUTONIANS

November 5, 2021 at 22:43 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user The Boss, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

THE PLUTONIANS
Plutonians remarkably resemble the physical characteristics of their ruler; they always seem distant, indecipherable, cryptic, mired in an observation that is actually supersensible, although not apparent.
I mean a Plutonian is a being who captures everything that surrounds him in a very deep way, but does not look directly in the eye; he captures everything from the side, pretending to be distracted, as if looking elsewhere.

It seems that he/she was always "in the clouds."
But although he/she is capable of going internally to the fifth hells in full conversation, that should not deceive: he is constantly seeing everything with his internal X-rays, with those eyes that seem to look into the deepest abysses through us.

He/she is always watching us as we came into the world, that is, naked in body and soul.
Many times, these people are known to be psychics, that is, they have such a deep perception capacity that others say they are seers, etc.
Another notable relationship is given by the name of the two planets of the system and the particular attraction that Plutonians seem to feel with all things related to death:

Pluto was the god of Hell and Charon the ferryman who carried the souls of the just dead to that place. The very borderline location of the Pluto - Charon system, and the extraordinary characteristics of its orbit, also lead us to a feeling of the frontier of the solar system, a feeling of border, portico, end ... verifiable through statistics .
Indeed, the key feeling of the Plutonians is that of the completion of things, which simultaneously causes fear and atavistic attraction.

The Plutonian is highly aware of the limits, of the constant neighborhood of the end, of the mystery of transformation. This feeling, this constant, perennial contemplation, is what colors every second of the Plutonian´s life, and the cause of most of his moments of distance from others, who do not hesitate to classify him as apathetic. This sentiment is also the reason why the Plutonian is almost always unconsciously boycotting projects, both his own and those of others. It is very difficult for him to be just creative and not destructive at the same time.

He/she has a deep compulsion to abruptly end all things (although on the outside it does not seem that he is the culprit, but others), which often causes his entire life to be tinged with the secret melancholy of things abandoned halfway through and of people forever estranged.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 7, 2021 at 17:38
(Aries) ram_goat
You forgot: Unhealthily obsessed and overly focused on their own ego.

There is a reason that no planet is exalted in pluto, only Domiciled, Detriment, or Fall..

as Fishscales has said many times- scorpio is the sign where the ego goes
to die..

but the majority of plutonian types flub this lesson and screw it up, over and
over, their whole lives.

Odious people, generally, until they deeply mature, which most don´t. Maturity redeems about 30% of them, for the rest, it might as well never happen for them.

Even the evolved ones are too ego focused, they just learn to control their obsessive nature better than the unevolved. Spinning much hay into very little gold.
November 7, 2021 at 18:10
(Virgo) Aren Levi » ram_goat
where the ego goes to die so something better can be reborn

Pluto 1st are those who survive, ..... cause usually no Pluto 1st house has it easy in their life
November 7, 2021 at 18:16
(Aries) ram_goat » Aren Levi
where the ego goes to die so something better can be reborn

that is the theory, at least..

the reality is far less pretty.
November 7, 2021 at 21:37
(Pisces) Starryeye » Aren Levi
I so agree with you. Someone needs to be in our shoes to understand how many times we survived and got reborn again and again.i have scorpio rising and i feel i always had difficult life. But i always never gave up. Its realy intresting though because many people ask me how i had so many things happening to me but i still manage to stay strong and on top of that people always come to me to tell me about all their life problems. Its a puzzle for me as well. 😊
November 7, 2021 at 21:58
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Starryeye
thats the beauty of scorpio energy

you got it, so you can transform all the bad shitt for good

some scorpios do exact opposite

but there is no other sign that is so "unkillable in a spiritual way"
November 7, 2021 at 22:00
(Virgo) Aren Levi » ram_goat
i do not see your opinion as valid

to understand scorpio energy you have to have some energy in your chart

you can know scopio people, but never so deep to understand ...

maybe if you have child or wife with it - then you probably will understand to some extent
November 7, 2021 at 22:04
(Pisces) 1janos » ram_goat
Would you mind defining what you mean by Ego?

It is a term bandied about a great deal.
November 7, 2021 at 22:19
(Pisces) Starryeye » Aren Levi
Yes i can say almost they can also transform spritually. Most people think plutonian energy is all about sex and obssession but i guess scorpio can dwell deep into sprituality and death and reborn. I sometimes like the plutonian energy actually. But i wish i wouldnt get strong reactions from people. ⚡😁
November 7, 2021 at 22:53
(Virgo) Etherealmind » ram_goat
Some of your observations are not totally wrong, I even agree with some of them yes cause I could observe them on scorpio/plutonian people, even with 1-2 natal aspects of mine.

On the positive side, I think that plutonians can be very accurate in their observations. They sometimes even observe stuffs that most people don´t see. They´re also serious and realistic in their vision of life in general.

You should just be less mean in your way of talking, ram goat.

I feel like you´re always critisizing, looking for arguments or gossips in the forum. Take part in conversations in a smart way.

Have a nice day :1: :1:
November 7, 2021 at 23:07
(Virgo) Etherealmind
It seems that he/she was always "in the clouds."

In this case, I think you get confused with Neptune energies. Pluto is not really about dreaming, it sees reality with lots of deepness so in all its meanings and characteristics. It can be hard but they´re able to explore reality and life with its ups and downs and accept them as being part of life.

"he is constantly seeing everything with his internal X-rays, with those eyes that seem to look into the deepest abysses through us."

That is very true ! I can feel it too with my :160: conjunct ASC.
November 8, 2021 at 00:49
(Virgo) LotusStar
Beautiful writing, very relatable.

Have gone through many death/rebirths with lots of burned bridges along the way and things I purged that now I´m a little older I regret my hastiness in the rush of emotions, abrupt cutting away of people and things when the destructive urges or self-preservation took over. I haven´t been able to master this yet.
November 8, 2021 at 01:54
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Edgar Allan Poe, Swami Vivekananda, and Howard Phillips Lovecraft were all Neptunian/Plutonians; :160: is a :159:-crosser that the Babylonians knew as a former satellite of :157: :32: :31: :33:
November 8, 2021 at 02:45
(Pisces) fishscales » 1janos
I can´t speak for ram...but I see the ego as a simple--and simplistic--conglomeration of desires...desires based in fear, lust, pride, jealously etc.

Scorpio is the place where these things either die to make way for bigger things (the sign after Scorpio, Sagittarius, is, aptfully, the sign of "bigger things"), or, take on a, new, and bigger life...

I agree with ram that these days, by and large, Scorpio is a point...a crossroads...of failure...

But this is not inherent in the sign itself...it is merely a result of the energetic constitution and development of the traveler who passes through the sign...

Most will fail Scorpio/Pluto´s test...

"many are called, but few are chosen"...
November 8, 2021 at 04:55
(Leo) Anni23 » Aren Levi
Survive but make their world one of subjective suffering.

Btw I see that your asc is Scorpio.. but I remember that you use sidereal, so I´m assuming for other reasons you do not relate so strongly..

Whereas I often do not Know if I am suffering or not :61: :23: (12th h?..)
November 8, 2021 at 08:09
(Aries) ram_goat » 1janos
Ego noun, plural e·gos.

1. the “I” or self of any person; a person as thinking, feeling, and willing, and distinguishing itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.

2. Psychoanalysis. the part of the psychic apparatus that experiences and reacts to the outside world and thus mediates between the primitive drives of the id and the demands of the social and physical environment.

3. egotism; conceit; self-importance: Her ego becomes more unbearable each day.

4. self-esteem or self-image; feelings: Your criticism wounded his ego.

5. (often initial capital letter)Philosophy.
a. the enduring and conscious element that knows experience.
b. Scholasticism. the complete person comprising both body and soul.

6. Ethnology. a person who serves as the central reference point in the study of organizational and kinship relationships.

I think 5b is what most people understand and mean when they say ego. I certainly had this definition in mind when I wrote. If I were to put a finer point on it, I would go with definition 2.

November 8, 2021 at 10:16
(Leo) Red Lion
This is what you get when death is someone´s constant companion.
November 8, 2021 at 16:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user brookirenee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What’s your opinion on a Scorpio moon ?
November 8, 2021 at 17:15
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Very interesting thread here. I most def relate with your :178: content and can validate the :178: :160: compulsions.

I have 8th house Sun Mercury Venus along with Scorpio Moon Saturn and Pluto. Saturn my chart ruler is in Scorpio. I recently just got released from prison after serving a 7 year sentence for a violent crime. My last 2 years of sentence I wrote a book about addiction and prison through an Astrological lens.
I wrote a chapter descriptively covering the time of my Saturn return where Pluto was nearing my Asc within 2° when I was manufacturing methamphetamine and end up attempting to kill my son´s mother´s drunk step father for abusing my 3 year old son in middle night. Even after I´ve told this man that my son is telling me about the abuse, and it better not happen again. I also had lots of hate and aggression toward this family for narking on me for cooking dope. I committed a home invasion landing me behind bars.
November 8, 2021 at 20:06
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Anni23
:4:
lady, all of my 1st house is same in vedic and tropical charts

i am scrop in all the charts no matter what

.... i am "daddy" scorpio
November 8, 2021 at 20:17
(Aries) ram_goat » brookirenee
Moon in Fall kind of says it all. Most people that have it dislike it, complain about it sometimes, but overall, the same dynamic as any other scorp placement.. either master the challenges or let the challenges become your master.

The rest is just details.

Personally, I find Scorp moons to be highly perceptive, but as always with any
scorp placement, the water is usually badly muddied by the usual scorp failings and impulses: paranoia, obsession, secrecy, mistrust, a need for control, deep seated & unresolved insecurity.

All figments of the ego, again.. ego and this sign.. a complicated and troubled relationship
November 8, 2021 at 20:58
(Aries) ram_goat » Etherealmind
Then I heartily invite you to ignore my voice and not read what I post, and I will extend to you the same courtesy.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 8, 2021 at 20:59
(Aries) ram_goat » Turbo TJ
My last 2 years of sentence I wrote a book about addiction and prison through an Astrological lens.

Is astrology a popular subject in prison?
November 8, 2021 at 21:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user brookirenee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
moon in fall says it all

what nice word play
thank you for your insight (:
my partner has a scorpio moon
and he is extremely possessive and intense
but he’s also a libra moon in vedic so I’m just gonna pretend his vedic chart is more accurate lol
November 8, 2021 at 21:48
Hard to say which is more accurate. I have Gemini moon in Vedic, but I also have many things in gemmi to begin with, in my western chart. Comparing too much never got me anywhere, so I don´t do it too much. I will look at Vedic or other charts, like Chinese astrology, just for some insight, but I don´t get too deep into these systems.
November 8, 2021 at 21:55
and he is extremely possessive and intense

wouldn´t be surprised if he had some bad aspect between pluto/moon/venus going on. Those tend to be jealous types. With anything pluto/scorp related, it´s always several layers deep. Possessive is what you see on the surface, below that, obsessive, one level below that, fearful, below that, insecure..

If you follow things to their roots and foundations with pluto people, it really isn´t so complicated. What complicates things are those many many middle layers between the symptom and the cause. This middle zone is a very murky and confusing place for these pluto types themselves. Often so befuddling they retreat into shyness or art or simply silence and solitude.

Pluto is not the most complex psychology- only for the ones who must live it, but it can be said that they are too close to the individual trees to be able to recognize the forest.

Just consider root causes with these people, and be aware that they themselves are often utterly lost in the middle layers between cause and outward expression. This brings us back to personal evolution and why the failure rate is so high with plutonian types. They get lost in the middle somewhere. For all that perceptive nature they are born with, they might as well not have any at all, for what good use they make of it in solving their own problems.

« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »