Horary- what is my (ex) partner going to tell me this weekend

November 5, 2021 at 06:03 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Saggaries
Horary- what is my (ex) partner going to tell me this weekend
We are separated for some months and recently in contact and we see eachother this weekend and he wants to discuss things. Would someone have a look what he decided, also around living conditions? Thanks
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 5, 2021 at 21:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user letafet, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello,
it seems that it is already too late to be asking this question. the ascendant of the chart is at 27 degrees - in the last three degrees of a sign, which indicates that you already have the answer to that question or that things are coming to a conclusion at last. In any case, if someone sent me this chart, I wouldn´t really try to interpret the question, as it is not possible.
November 5, 2021 at 22:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user brookirenee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think they may have found someone else or are looking to cut all ties unless they are truly still obsessed with you, which looks possible since it’s deadass all scorpio placements LOL they have loooooooong attention spans even if y’all were broken up for a while

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »