Sun aquarius 8th, Moon cancer 12th

January 23, 2019 at 02:47 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Loveheart
Sun aquarius 8th, Moon cancer 12th
Hello everyone :40:What do I must understand?
I donot feel like everyone else ... thats crazy :23:
I´m pretty sad about that.

PLZ! Enlighten me if you can. :63:
I do not know how and who to trust is difficult.
I feel that nobody can help me or understand my life..
I donot even want to explain ..
I feel that I alone ...okay but very alone ... :8:

:37:a+ :80:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 23, 2019 at 16:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
12th house moon with lilith you have or have had issues with your mother, the ruler Mercury is in the 9th so she´s probably lived abroad or a foreigner of some sort.

8th house Sun your dad has at the very least had issues with depression.

Also the moon rules your ascendant so you´re quite affected by it. Try getting into occultism as this will probably help you a whole lot and possibly you´ve got some special abilities too.
January 25, 2019 at 01:53
(Aquarius) Loveheart » AdeptMagician
Thank you for your answer, very appreciated. :32:

It has been 1 year that I am interested in astrology and it makes me very much good. I am amazed at the accuracy of certain things, many answers for me neccessaire for my development because my childhood is not like that of others. I always thought that my parents did not love me and it´s hard to live with that. I miss a lot of things that can not give back today. My family is deconstructed.

By informing me about my natal chart I understood that I had some advantage in the occult environment. I have a lot of weird experience, I feel things on another level, people always have a taste on them, I easily guess their intentions. It makes me a vulnerable person, much more than anyone who can benefit from it. I am lonely because I feel obliged to adopt it in life for my mental health. I feel unhappy with an extraordinary consciousness.

I´d like to know more about occulism, I´m looking for a lot but without knowing what .. the true information is hard to find ... I´m a French speaker, so speak french. Excuse my English rots lol but you see I changed language to learn more because in French very little information. In my entourage if I talk about these things I´m crazy ...
It´s difficult for me. :63:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »