Please Read my Chart

January 22, 2019 at 22:43 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) TimeLord
Please Read my Chart
Please Read my Chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
January 24, 2019 at 23:33
(Cancer) TimeLord
If anyone interested in my chart please help...
January 24, 2019 at 23:45
(Cancer) Trevor
You have alot of frictional aspects in there with t squares to 5th house, problems with dating, pleasure seeking etc
January 25, 2019 at 03:27
(Cancer) TimeLord » Trevor
Thank you!
Yes I can´t Fight the Friction.
January 26, 2019 at 07:32
(Cancer) TimeLord
So we can see a lot of Friction, Fight, Fail etc in my chart. But honestly is there a single good aspetc in my chart ? At least a tiny part of life where I can get Success or Peace in life ? Smooth sailing without struggle or resistance ? Will I be Proud of anything in life or I will be always behind the line...
January 27, 2019 at 09:46
(Virgo) MarvinReal » TimeLord
You´re actually a lucky man, TimeLord. Venus-Moon-Fortune conjunction in 1st/2nd in trine Mars-Pluto-Saturn-Jupiter in 5th/6th. You will become much happier than most others eventually.
January 27, 2019 at 11:38
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
Thank you!

May be my Part of Fortune Point have not activated yet ?
The Time can be shown in Solar Return or Profections or Progression Chart ?
After July my 2nd House/Mercury Profections will be start...
January 29, 2019 at 10:24
Wish your words are true.
I never felt myself as a Lucky. :8:
January 29, 2019 at 12:24
It will happen before you´ll die. Not immediately of course.
January 29, 2019 at 13:37
No no.
You must be joking.
You didn´t meant ´the moment before die´. :92:
January 29, 2019 at 13:56
Think about your natal chart as a map and pathway from newborn baby till graveyards. Baby cannot have everything immediately, neither adult.
February 5, 2019 at 23:40
(Cancer) TimeLord
Bump!
February 10, 2019 at 20:15
(Taurus) Doublecrossed74 » TimeLord
You are very intuitive, and pick up on peoples feeling pretty easily. You are intelligant, and like to keep busy, dont get too many things going at once, it can give you some anxiety. you have a very good memory, and are funny. :78:
February 10, 2019 at 23:32
(Cancer) TimeLord » Doublecrossed74
Yes I´m intuitive. I use to see Predictive Dreams until years back but these days no dreams. Yes I´m funny but unfortunately many people don´t like comedian like me. I´m intelligent or not that I will leave to other for now. My current Job don´t need even little bit of intelligence. Which aspetcs of chart showing that I have good memory ? Yea I have better memory than average.
Thank you very much! :1:
February 16, 2019 at 11:47
(Cancer) TimeLord
Can a Natal Chart show life purpose of the native ?
February 16, 2019 at 14:27
(Cancer) TimeLord » iPetr9
Yes I do nuture and care for others.
Children like/love me.
Many feel comfortable(healed) when I talked to them.
But I don´t wanna make my career on those things. I just want material success cos I´m not good at it.

Thank you!
February 17, 2019 at 23:36
(Taurus) Doublecrossed74 » TimeLord
There seems to be some issue with mars close to pluto, could cause aggressivness, if you dont burn up some of that energy. Try boxing, or something physical like that.
February 17, 2019 at 23:55
(Cancer) TimeLord » Doublecrossed74
Thank you!
It´s very strange.
Until few years ago I had very stamina but more aggressiveness. Then due to bad luck my life style changed. And I have waste 4 to 5 hours a daily for commuting only to reach at work place and return home. I have to ride bicycle, walking long path etc. Then my working more physical that mental. So a lot of energy burning up. But surprisingly I have more energy than 5 years before. How it´s possible ? I never did sports in school or college cos no body wanted me to play with them. I´m way way less aggressive than I was younger. :4:
February 18, 2019 at 07:52
(Scorpio) DarkOne » TimeLord
That commute does wonders, I did a similar one once at an earlier job of mine.
You have more energy, but are less aggressive. Aggression is a state of being on high alert. Imagine how much energy that drains if kept up over a long and constant time.... Rather than being more calm like you are now.
February 18, 2019 at 10:00
(Cancer) TimeLord » DarkOne
less aggressive ???
Then I am good.
No I´m better now. :75:
February 18, 2019 at 10:05
(Scorpio) DarkOne » TimeLord
:15:
February 18, 2019 at 11:42
Why do you commuting to job for so many hours? I am unhappy with just 1,5 hour total per day. Rent should be cheap in Kolkata in comparison to London, public transport should be also more effective and affordable than here. But I just can´t imagine how do you cope with air pollution there. Here is also rubbish air, but government, very slowly, increasing enviromental taxes and raise vehicle restrictions to change that. Anyway, most likely the last century for humans. At least that freedom on bike. Money doesn´t matter much but self-sufficiency does for me.

Edit: And I agree that your Mars, Saturn, Pluto stellium gives you a power, which is achievable only by those having some strong planets in 1st or 10th. Your Sun in Cancer in 3rd is in fall and below horizon, creating a square to that stellium, so that strength is sligtly debilitated. Otherwise a big hero.
February 18, 2019 at 12:20
If I want to commute via bicycle then I can save more than a hour in a day. But I will end up in Jail/Police station ultimately cos bicycling is BAN by Law here in Kolkata. :61:
February 18, 2019 at 12:30
Police already cough me once and fined me. India is a Dream Country. :61:
February 18, 2019 at 12:36
I´ve seen TV spot campaign attracting tourists called Incredible India. https://m.youtube.com/watch/…

Edit: I was also fined on several occasions: riding without functional brakes!! (for more than one month in mega city), riding without lights, riding on red traffic light. But I do follow rules 99%, even have to pay taxes.
YouTube
YouTube
February 18, 2019 at 12:48
Awesome campaign.
Come visit India. :3:
And don´t forget to meet this poor guy. :2:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »