Tool to find exact time and date of certain moon illumination? (ie 33% illuminated)

October 28, 2021 at 21:18 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) MadLion
Tool to find exact time and date of certain moon illumination? (ie 33% illuminated)
Hello everyone,

I´m trying to find something where it will show me what time moon will hit 56% illuminated, or 26% illuminated, etc - without having to keep timeanddate or other sites open at all times and wait in real time for that illumination to happen.

Some sites give you %´s, but just for the 4 phases (full moon, half, new, etc)

(Looking to find event correlations with exact %´s)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 11, 2021 at 05:39
(Aries) MadLion
bump... anybody?

(I should correct myself, looking to find exact dates of certain moon phases, not illumination per se)
November 11, 2021 at 16:06
(Taurus) Rosincvist » MadLion
We can search for a great variety of people at Astro-Seek by Moon-phase, but percentiles requires at least a `Cee´ in Statistics! The new tool I might beg here is "parallax :152:"
November 11, 2021 at 19:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user IntuitiveRam, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The app "Moon Phase". It gives the exact % and tells you what sign the moon is in as well. :64:
November 12, 2021 at 00:41
(Aries) MadLion » IntuitiveRam
I´m trying to figure out exact moon % phase in the past and future dates, not just present though
November 12, 2021 at 01:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MadLion
System message: Post has been written by user IntuitiveRam, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm I see…you can do future with the app but unfortunately not past dates.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »