Is it possible for me to lose my job in the next 6 months?

October 25, 2021 at 18:16 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Alex1s85
Is it possible for me to lose my job in the next 6 months?
Hello Everyone,

Could anyone tell if I am going to lose my job or change my job in the next few months?

Thank you all

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 26, 2021 at 05:15
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I don´t need to see any chart for that. Yes of course it is possible.
October 26, 2021 at 13:36
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste, Jupiter transiting your 10th house from moon can indicate changes at job/loss/demotion/. This is until November 19th.
At that point Jupiter moves into Aquarius your beneficial 11th house from moon, the 11th house is gains,opportunities, rise in income,success etc. This is from November 19th til April 2022.

But Moon dasa/Ketu bhukti is operating for you, Ketu being in the 12fl house of losses and endings and moon, although lord of the auspicious 9th house for you, is placed in the 6th house conjunct Rahu.
Plus Sun is about to transit the 8th and 9th house from moon for you coming up(Sun is said to be unfavourable in the 7th,8th,and 9th house from the moon in transit generally speaking)

Imo possible difficult time at work/job career with chances of setbacks until January 2022.

Moon/Ketu period can bring confusion, uncertainty and anxiety and Jupiter (and Saturn) in the 10th points to job as the place it can occur,but imo this may not be the easiest time in many areas of life....
October 26, 2021 at 14:22
(Leo) Alex1s85 » Datta108
Namaste,

Thanks for your reply.

So, you say that until January 2022 I will have some setbacks in job.
After that and until April 2022 is going to get better or due to moon/ketu period will still be difficult?
October 26, 2021 at 14:38
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Alex1s85
Honestly it´s difficult to tell,there are multiple factors to consider especially the Ketu bhukti,Ketu periods are enigmatic sometimes and hard to predict.

Possibly mixed results til January 2022,but from mid January to April 2022 at least the Sun will be favorable and transiting your 10th and 11th house from moon,plus Jupiter will be in the very fortunate 11th house from moon so imo even though Jupiter is favorable for you starting November 19th, I think you will see the best results of his transit from mid January to April 2022.🙏
October 26, 2021 at 14:45
(Leo) Alex1s85 » Datta108
Thank you very much my friend.

I really appreciate your help very much!!
October 26, 2021 at 14:47
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Alex1s85
You´re welcome!!
Good luck to you!!
Let me know how things turn out for you, hopefully by January good events start happening for you!!🙏🕉🌻

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »