Astrodienst and astro-seek has different dates for same transit

October 23, 2021 at 20:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
Astrodienst and astro-seek has different dates for same transit
Good evening, finally I have time again to enjoy my astrology studies :1:
But oh my... horror and confusion!

How on earth can I make any understanding of personal transits wen astro.com and astro-seek claims the same transit to be on different dates?

Have you tried something simular? And is there an explanation that my novice brain cant see?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 23, 2021 at 21:46
(Taurus) Rosincvist
You mean Astrodienst, I just went there and nothing too weird, Geneva versus Prague, you must mean a lesser site than these two, membership and confirmed location can mean dif times I suppose? :25:
October 23, 2021 at 21:53
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Rosincvist
Hi Rosincvist, thank you for answering! I ment astrodienst of course - sorry.
I am a paying member and live in Denmark. But I was born in Switzerland. Maybe this is the problem.... hmmm. I´ll try to find out
October 23, 2021 at 22:05
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Rosincvist
Examples...
Astrodienst: Neptune opposition Saturn, activity period beginning of April 2020 until end of January 2022

Astro-seek: Neptune opposition Saturn (they use the exact decree of the aspect)
May 5, 2020
Aug 12, 2020
Mar 3, 2021

Maybe astrodienst uses much wider orbs?
My brain is popping 😬😊
October 23, 2021 at 23:05
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Gunnar Stars
"Astro-seek: Neptune opposition Saturn (they use the exact decree of the aspect)
May 5, 2020
Aug 12, 2020
Mar 3, 2021
"

These are dates when the Transit is exact ( 0 degree orb) . For slow planets like Neptune and Pluto usually are 3 dates when the aspect is perfectly exact (3 to 5 ) .

But the effect of the transit can linger even a year after the last exact contact between those planets .
October 24, 2021 at 05:04
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » Emanuel
Emanuel - thank you for explaining it to me. I knew it was the exact dates of hits but not that the transits could have any inpact so long after the last contact.

It also confused me big time why astrodienst one day for a few month ago told me that I still was under influence of the Pluto square Pluto wen the last exact hit in the aspect was November 2018. But here the difference is much more then one year. Is it because of Plutos distance?
October 24, 2021 at 08:35
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Gunnar Stars
Well it s also possible Astrodienst takes wider orbs

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »