D9 Resources

October 20, 2021 at 23:39 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Cosmette
D9 Resources
Hey guys! I´m back to bug you all again for a moment, I was curious if anyone was versed in reading D9 charts? I´m not looking for a free reading or anything, but rather, if someone is familiar with them if they´d be willing to share their informational resources/any helpful links for a beginner like myself (and anyone who stumbles across this thread in the future-- but mostly myself- heh) try and better grasp it! Anything helps, thank you so much to those who respond!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 21, 2021 at 00:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I wish I can help here as I´m also trying to make my mind about it (and other divisional charts). But if you like, check KRSChannel on YouTube. He has long series about D9 and related planets in various houses. Notice that he discusses planets in houses because whether you work in Tropical or Sidereal, the position of the planets related to the houses will remain the same (almost, not always) despite the change in signs. So, hope this helps.
October 21, 2021 at 06:51
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Rashi/Natal Chart(D-1)- the basis of all divisional charts and gives the first clue about every aspect of human life.
Hora Chart(D-2)- used for wealth, speech, and family.
Drekkana(D-3)- used for co-borns, courage, and strength.
Chaturamsha(D-4)-used for home, mother, property, destiny and immovable assets.
Saptamsa(D-7)-used for sex life, children’s and ability to produce children’s.
Navamsa(D-9)- used for the spouse, married life, luck and it is also known as the microscopic version of the natal birth chart.
Dashamsa(D-10)- used for the career, professional success, honor, status and demotion.
Dwadasmsa(D-12)- used for information on parents and lineage.
Shodasmsa(D-16)-used for general happiness, moveable assets etc.
Vimshamsa(D-20)-used for spiritual activities, progress in spiritual practices and results of worship.
Chaturvimshamsa(D-24)- used for achievement in academics, learning and education pattern.
Saptavimshamsa(D-27)- used for physical strength and stamina.
Trimshamsa(D-30)-used for miseries, illnesses, and evils.
Khavedamsa(D-40)- used for auspicious effects in life.
Akshvedamsa(D-45)- used for general character and conduct.
Shastiamsa(D-60)- used for judging all aspects of life.
October 21, 2021 at 06:53
(Virgo) Aren Levi
https://www.ancientastrologytalks.com/…

if you are interested in seeing marriage through D9

but D9 is mainly evolution and core strenght of your birth chart planets
October 26, 2021 at 16:57
(Sagittarius) Cosmette » Aren Levi
Your comments have been crazy helpful thank you so much! You´re giving me the tools to start looking into these things more with a bit more direction, so I appreciate that a lot. You´r the bomb.com my Virgo friend c:
October 26, 2021 at 17:00
(Sagittarius) Cosmette » Seanfhear
This has also big a super help, I´ve been watching his series breaking down D9 and it´s been addicting to say the least :´^) thank you!! There aren´t many YouTubers I´ve explored in terms of astrology but his style is relaxed and he´s a great teacher so this is a gem
October 26, 2021 at 17:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Cosmette
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Most welcome - welcome to the club :)
October 26, 2021 at 17:15
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Cosmette
you are most welcome :15:

i do not know if you know, but you have to use vedic ( sidereal ) with whole sign system and Lahiri ayanamsa - you can select all of these on this website :3:
October 26, 2021 at 20:19
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Aren Levi
I tried to follow this article and I got lost 😂 too many therms that I´m not familiar with. I just know that I have Venus and Pluto (my 2nd higher degree ) in the 6th house and that means debt so I prefer to never marry 😅
October 27, 2021 at 13:26
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Ioaanaa08
:4:

i see things in your chart connected to D9 and mahadasha that awaits you,

but i will not write about them :37:

bytheway you have extra energy of sagg both in D1 and D9

even tho you got scorp Sun in vedic,

that sagg energy is heavily connected to your work and status
October 27, 2021 at 21:33
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Aren Levi
Are u teasing me ??
I know I always get " involved" with Sagittarius people or Gemini