Venus-Pluto conjunction in December(Obssesive love on Christmas?)

October 17, 2021 at 23:57 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Venus-Pluto conjunction in December(Obssesive love on Christmas?)
After i pointed out the Venu-Mars conjunction from february-march 2022 ,it s time to talk a little about the Venus-Pluto conjunction from this december ,a pretty intense one

So Venus in Capricorn starts it s conjunction with Pluto at the beginning of December (loose conjunction 2-3 degrees) .

On 11th december it conjuncts exactly Pluto (0 degree) ,direct motion .

On 19th december Venus becomes stationary retrograde ( 0´56) degree conjunction with Pluto)

After this date venus become retrograde .

On 25th December Venus retrograde conjuncts exactly Pluto

After the NEw Year Venus-Pluto conjunction starts to loosen up (Until Venus is back in march 2022,but this time venus is back with Mars too)

So...about a month of Venus-Pluto conjunction (at 25-26 degree in Capricorn) huh ?

What s your opinion about this ? Intensification of love ? It s worth mentioning that at the same time Saturn squares exactly for the last time Uranus .

What personal planet is hit by This particular conjunction ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 18, 2021 at 04:12
(Taurus) s81
Well, Venus is not only love but wellness in general, and in Capricorn it demands solid roots. The large conjunction with Pluto adds the purification component in a very remarkable way. I think many things non-working properly (not only relationships, but businesses and economy, specially with Uranus in Taurus) may explode as a volcano. Let´s see.
October 18, 2021 at 04:50
(Capricorn) Emanuel » s81
Yeah, i was thinking too about the sign where this conjunction take place(Venus stay 3 months in Capricorn). Venus in Capricorn needs to be bound on solid grounds, stability, seriousness.
October 18, 2021 at 04:53
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Jaided
About Saturn square Uranus... Maybe this makes us free, not less free. We dont know...but we ll see. Just have patience.

"looks like I´ll be having Venus conjunct my Mars a few times during the retrograde"

Also in february - march you will have a Mars return (Mars return in conjunction with Venus)
October 18, 2021 at 12:21
(Sagittarius) Psyle
My current cycle has solar return Venus on natal Pluto which brought obsessive love several times this year with very strong feelings and unconscious emotional manipulation (Chariot Arcana). Battling against the "my Mars opposite her Uranus" synastry.

My next solar return (11th dec 2021) will have Pluto-Venus (exact) opposite natal Mars. Things will get even more intense. Pluto opposite natal Mars has been very hard to handle this year : forcing me to stand up for myself (natal Mars in the 2nd house) in front of entire crowds (transit Pluto in the 8th house). My retrograde Cancer Mars hates doing that but it has no choice. This is happening during the vedic age of maturation of Mars (28 years old). And now in a few months Venus will be addings its energy to this situation. It´s already happening (the energy usually starts two months before the solar return!). Superficial people are being dismissed and I´m digging very deep into people who spark my interest. With a higher ambition to it (Capricorn). But sufficient effort will be needed to keep up my friendships and relationships (Venus opposite natal Mars). I´ll be able to comment further on this in one year once the solar return has been completed.
October 18, 2021 at 13:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This will manifest for each person depending on what these planets rule in the chart, which houses, where these planets are in birth chart and of course where natal Saturn is, the one who hosts this conjunction.
Those areas will be impacted, not only romantic relationships.
For example this will trine my planets in Taurus/11th house, so something related to friends/friendships or supportive people that i have, also 11th is about gains in a material sense, or social gains as in favors of some sort. It also helps that Venus rules that.
On a negative not it will square my natal Pluto, which can create some very intense situations at home because again Venus rules that too.
So it will be a mixed transit of positive things and less than agreeable things.
October 18, 2021 at 13:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Emanuel
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I look at it this way. Uranus is retrograde while Saturn is direct this time around. So the will of freedom is crushed by oppression of Saturn.
Also mob rule will go over the people desires for freedom to chose what they want. Unfortunately this will go on until Saturn leaves Aquarius.
October 18, 2021 at 15:22
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Psyle
" I´ll be able to comment further on this in one year once the solar return has been completed."

Yep. Patience and we ll see how things will develop.
October 18, 2021 at 15:28
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Olenna
We have the same Ascendant so Venus rules also 4th and 11th house. Venus will be 3 months in my 7th house, will square my Saturn(lord of my 7th house and 8th house) , conjunct my Sun and when in conjunction with Pluto, trine my Moon in 11th house.

Mars-Venus conjunction from february starts to get closer exactly at the degree where Mars and Venus square my Saturn (about 13-14 degree in Capricorn, Satunr is in 14 degree Aries).

I see if something noticeable happens. Capricorn in 7th house means tough love life, so i dont expect something here... Maybe in the 11th house.
Idk,i m not very positive about this transits.
October 18, 2021 at 16:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Emanuel
=====
Yeah we have similar touches in these transits.
My Saturn will only be squared once thank the gods lol, i don`t think i can deal with more.
I am with you here, don`t think is gonna be too pleasant.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »