Eclipses 2021

October 14, 2021 at 11:53 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) NSM
Eclipses 2021
Hi team
question:

There is an eclipse in November at 27 Taurus.
NOT Conjucting but still in my 11th House ...
Does it affect opposite house ie 5th where i have my Jupiter at 27 degrees at Scorpio?

do the eclipses affects opposite houses? or the ones they conjunct etc....?

thanks
NSM

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 14, 2021 at 11:55
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Yes, of course. An Eclipse implies the Sun and The Moon. The Sun is in Scorpio, the Moon in Taurus.
October 14, 2021 at 12:24
(Capricorn) NSM » Emanuel
GRR
then I most probably have a problem with money love kids
October 14, 2021 at 14:01
(Capricorn) Emanuel » NSM
Why problem? An eclipse doesnt mean necessary a problem. Lunar eclipses signify culmination of events.
October 15, 2021 at 19:58
(Aries) Jay Jay
It is debatable whether eclipses have an effect at all. I´ve been attacked on this forum for saying this - but - I´ve tracked them for years on end - and nothing happens on them for me. They say it can take a year for an effect to be made evident - and then it truly is impossible to tell what effects are caused by what? With all the other transits going on - who can tell for sure? Just wait and see - if you can tell if there is an effect. We´ve got the partial lunar eclipse in Nov and then the total solar eclipse in Dec. Make it an investigation and see what actually happens.
October 16, 2021 at 00:00
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Jay Jay
I guess you can track the effect by looking at the sign and house where the eclipse took place. Solar eclipses are about new important beginnings, Lunar Eclipses about events coming to Grand finale.

Also there are many other factors :the type of the eclipse (total, partial, penumbral etc). Usually Total eclipses are considered the strongest. Also i guess it can be relevant if you live in that time zone to actually see the eclipse( Solar or Lunar)

Aspects to personal planets (or important houses packed with stelliums) are also important to look about. If an eclipse fall in a particular importat degree in your chart(especially conjunctions)... Possibly to be more relevant.

Also look at other transits from that day. Maybe The eclipse is conjuncting your natal mars, but at the same time let s say Pluto makes an exact aspect to the same Mars.

Annual Profections are worth mentioning too. If an eclipse falls in a profected house could signify something much important than usual.
October 16, 2021 at 00:33
(Aries) Jay Jay » Emanuel
Thank you, Emanuel - I´m very aware of all of this. I still maintain my opinion after years of looking at it. I started out "believing" like most who start learning astrology - but - I just don´t believe they have any more power than any New Moon or Full Moon.
October 16, 2021 at 03:04
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I´ll let you know when it hits my 10th house and 5th house. :61: It kind of freaks me out.
October 16, 2021 at 08:21
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Jay Jay
" I just don´t believe they have any more power than any New Moon or Full Moon"

Talk to the Great European Eclipse from 1999 :)). I dont know about effects in natal charts of people, but the physical and psychological effects of that Solar Eclipses were very srong on people.
October 16, 2021 at 12:35
(Aries) Jay Jay » Emanuel
I´m not here to argue. I´m just saying what my experience is. Please post whatever you think is true, but please do not approach me with an argument.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »