Are there people with Sun square Pluto and Pluto conjunct their ASC/1H ??

October 14, 2021 at 10:36 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) p.o.u
Are there people with Sun square Pluto and Pluto conjunct their ASC/1H ??
I have these 2 aspects in my natal chart and I´d like to talk with people having Sun square Pluto or having these 2 aspects at the same time in their chart (ASC conj PL and PL square their Sun).

How did you overcome these aspects ?? What were the main issues behind your Sun square Pluto ?? How did it appear in your life ??

With Sun square Pluto I sometimes feel like I often have to face obstacles. I sometimes feel like there are energies trying to oppose me or which are not completely synchronized with me and my life and it costs me lots of efforts to make them work in the same direction as me.

I manage to "make things work" but it sometimes costs me anger, pessimism and/or fears.

So that´s why I´d like to know how it appeared in your life and you resolved them :):) ??

You can answer to me in PM or in this thread if you want :):)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 14, 2021 at 15:57
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Apparently, they aren´t
October 14, 2021 at 16:44
(Libra) leorising
It´s good to know how the sun square pluto works, in the next few years I´ll face this transit.
I have sun conjuct pluto at 7 degrees - weak: it´s distant, but i feel a little bit like that.
and I have pluto squaring ascendant and mars.
In my situation it is the power of patriarchy in the neighborhood that makes me suffer. :68:
October 14, 2021 at 16:49
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I got this

all rainbows and sunshine :4:

but for real, just getting to learn how to handle my power and not be afraid of it

sometimes i do not like to be seen, sometimes i like to be worshiped by crowds
October 14, 2021 at 19:22
(Virgo) h1028nnas
i have sun square pluto in my chart! i think what affects me the most is not actually the obstacles part, but instead the stubborn, manipulative, and irrational side of the aspect. I am insanely stubborn; even when I come to my friends to advice, they always ask me "why ask for advice if you´re never going to take it anyways. you already know what you´re going to do." and that kind of stuff hahaha. I guess that´s almost a blessing and a curse. I also used to be extremely pessimistic and a negative thinker, but I´ve grown to become much more optimistic and positive with my thinking by seeing the good in things, learning from mistakes, and accepting everything as a learning experience in general (I do have a 9h sag moon, which probably helps a lot for that hahaha).

In terms of fears, as I´ve grown older, I´ve realized that I REALLY value my privacy and I do feel uneasy when my privacy is being infringed upon, and that kind of thing. My perception of self is a little critical from time to time, (much less critical of my self these days as compared to when I was a little younger), but I do reflect a lot on my portrayal of myself(?). Sometimes I feel like I´m doing a little bit of a performance whenever I meet with people and things like that, and I feel a little manipulative when it comes to conversations and that kind of thing because I often steer it into a topic that I´m best at talking about or something along those lines. I´ll digress for now though, I hope this was insightful and answered your question !
October 16, 2021 at 15:44
(Virgo) p.o.u » Emanuel
There are :3: :3:
October 16, 2021 at 15:52
(Virgo) p.o.u » leorising
Having Sun conjunct Pluto, it should be a good and at the same time bad placement I think. Cause it´s about challenges and testing the ability to regenerate yourself after challenges and/or failures. So it can have two sides, a bit like my Pluto conjunct ASC.
October 16, 2021 at 15:55
(Virgo) p.o.u » Aren Levi
"all rainbows and sunshine"

--> What do you mean ... ??

"just getting to learn how to handle my power"

--> ok but are you often in synchronisation with your power ??

"sometimes i do not like to be seen"

--> Lol me too HAHAHA
October 16, 2021 at 16:02
(Virgo) p.o.u » h1028nnas
"the stubborn, manipulative, and irrational side of the aspect."

I can relate to the stubborn and irrational part too haha

"learning from mistakes, and accepting everything as a learning experience in general"

Me too

"I REALLY value my privacy and I do feel uneasy when my privacy is being infringed upon, and that kind of thing. My perception of self is a little critical from time to time"

Me too haha 
October 16, 2021 at 16:02
(Virgo) astreo
To those who square the Sun

Doesn´t it happen to you that you feel a very strong need to stand out more than a normal person?

That is, feel that they have the need to have "power" and stand out more than the average?

I have never felt any kind of obstacle or fear. Maybe at first a lot of psychological problems, but when you solve them, they disappear. But I continue with that stubbornness of not being a "nobody" in life, I don´t know, I have it at 3 °, it becomes a headache to be so radical.
October 16, 2021 at 16:38
(Virgo) Aren Levi » p.o.u
i was being sarcastic about that rainbows and sunshine :61:

ye, since i was a kid - people loved me, got influenced too easily by me

i try to be good and not miss use my abilities

you can also see my ego is enormous :61:
October 16, 2021 at 19:39
So I guess that for now it´s still difficult for you to deal with your Sun square Pluto ?? I guess you still didn´t completely resolve this tense aspect ?? What would be your advice to overcome it :):) ??
October 16, 2021 at 19:42
So I guess you still didn´t completely resolve this tense aspect your Sun conj Pluto and Pluto square your ASC ... ?? What would be your advice to overcome pluto tense aspects :):) ??
October 16, 2021 at 19:48
ye, since i was a kid - people loved me, got influenced too easily by me

Oooh and what aspects/placements could explain this in your chart :):) ?? This kind of energies are usually created by Libra placements like being naturally appreciated by people then about having influence on people it may be Leo or Scorpio but I think more about Leo.

Yes your ego seems enormous indeed, I had noticed it since a long time :3::3:
October 16, 2021 at 20:00
scorpios are loved or hated

leos are always loved ( if well placed )

i have strong leo/scorpio both in tropical and vedic chart

in draconic extra aries

my scorpio asc naskhatra is shared by libra ( vishakha - male tiger )

October 16, 2021 at 20:03
(Capricorn) Emanuel » p.o.u
At that time when I wrote that message there wasnt any :((((
October 16, 2021 at 20:21
(Virgo) p.o.u » astreo
I don´t relate to all of them but some of them yes. Maybe it´s also partly because of our Leo planets and Leo North Node too !!
October 16, 2021 at 22:54
(Virgo) h1028nnas » p.o.u
I don´t think I´ve fully resolved it for myself to be honest, but I am still proud that I can reflect on it and recognize when I´m being too critical or recognize a manipulative though process and nip those feelings and thoughts in the bud. Actually particularly with what user Astreo said, I´ve been struggling(?) with not thinking of myself with a god complex almost (in terms of being cool and interesting hahaha). To me, I think I am the most unique, most coolest girl anyone will ever have the chance of meeting ever. But at the same time, I think that line of thinking can be a little dangerous because it gives way for the God complex and too much vanity+arrogance. A part of me says ´Who Cares!!!!´ but another part recognizes that too much of anything is bad haha.

I think being reflective is very healthy and keeps the dangerous aspects of the Sun square Pluto in check. Reflecting on how I talk with others and what I think of myself (strengths and weaknesses) has been good. I think trying to be realistic and morally good to others has prevented me from becoming a manipulative and vain self-obsessed person, but I would be lying if I claimed that I wasn´t totally self-obsessed hahahah. I also think there´s nothing wrong with talking this stuff out with yourself or another person, or even asking "Do You Happen To Also Have XYZ Thoughts . . . ?" with a friend. It helps me understand other people without this aspect I think.
October 16, 2021 at 23:53
(Virgo) Aren Levi
shiiit

me you and astero are same age :4:

maybe some friendly witches from past life ? :61:

new generation of witchy people :122:
October 17, 2021 at 09:16
maybe some friendly witches from past life ? :61:

I´m not sure if me and you were friends ... :25: :37:
October 17, 2021 at 09:19
:4:

enemies if you want
October 17, 2021 at 09:58
(Libra) leorising » p.o.u
I managed to get information (house 3) and was able to heal my emotional (moon trine Pluto) and transform my personality (Pluto conjuct sun 7 degrees, it´s a wide orb, usually for Pluto it´s only considered 1 degree.)
so I got one place in the patriarchy. and I even became famous. :75:
October 20, 2021 at 11:53
Interesting feedback :):) thank you for your honesty :):)

Well I can relate to some feelings you described indeed but as it´s mixed with my Pluto conjunct ASC it´s more complex.

"Reflecting on what I think of myself (strengths and weaknesses) has been good. I think trying to be realistic"

Yes I think these are good advice :):) and don´t worry that I´m already very realistic (almost pessimistic sometimes) with my Saturn squaring many of my planets :61: :61:

"I also think there´s nothing wrong with talking this stuff out with yourself or another person, or even asking "Do You Happen To Also Have XYZ Thoughts . . . ?" with a friend. It helps me understand other people without this aspect I think."

My Scorpio Mars may not like the idea :´) but my others planets want !! Hahaha
October 20, 2021 at 12:00
You needed to heal your Moon trine PLuto ? Why so ? Trine is a sooth aspect :):)

Okay so you worked on your Pluto´s house placement :):)

You can still feel PL conjunct your Sun being in 2 different signs ??

In my case, having PL on the ASC is not a bad placement I think it brings me more advantages than disadvantages compared to my Sun square PL which can be really irritating.
October 21, 2021 at 20:57
(Libra) leorising » p.o.u
In my case for being the daughter of a narcissistic mother (moon ruling house 12) moon in house 11 in conjunction with lilith and chiron. I was not aware of myself, it was like a leaky bucket spilling water wherever I went. then worthless in the world, I didn´t understand the mechanics of relationship, nor did understand patriarchy.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »