8th and 11th exchange house rulers same with 2nd & 10th?

October 13, 2021 at 00:00 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) betle55
8th and 11th exchange house rulers same with 2nd & 10th?
ive researched a lot about my placements but the tricky part for me is to interpret it all together.

for example I´ve had a lot of problems with friends and can´t really keep one for more than 9 months, does it have to do with my 8th house ruler is in the 11th house causing a little tension?

2nd (mercury) and 10th (saturn) in virgo, 8th (moon) in pisces 11th (Jupiter) in cancer

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 14, 2021 at 01:20
(Taurus) Rosincvist
What a delightful Vedic fantasy! :98:
October 15, 2021 at 20:06
(Aries) Jay Jay
Usually, answers are complex. It isn´t just one or two placements that explain something. Have you ever asked a friend who doesn´t want to be friends any more - why? It could be constructive.

That said, looking at your chart, I wonder if you want to help too much. Virgo rising likes to help and can be overly helpful - so that it comes off as needy. You have a Virgo Sun and then Mars conjunct ASC - so that´s a lot of fire in the helping arena.

Then you´ve got Saturn in Gemini in the 10th - another helping house and Saturn also likes to help. So, you might also like giving advice there.

You probably had a lot of responsibility growing up and a big part of your identity is "helping". There´s nothing wrong with being helpful - but it doesn´t feel "equal" - like there´s mutuality. Sustained relationships thrive on mutuality - a balance of give and take. You could work on this and I bet your relationships will improve.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »