Musical abilities, singing determined by asteroids?

October 9, 2021 at 20:23 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) lunamercury
Musical abilities, singing determined by asteroids?
I want to know your opinion on my natal chart!

I´m an astrologer student and my main passion is music.

I feel that I should have pursued this before in my life, however, I´m tired of having boring normal office work and I´m thinking to just go for it and try music in my life.

What do you see career-wise in my chart?

Do you think I would succeed in music?

I have some thoughts, but I want to know yours!

Thanks!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 11, 2021 at 14:36
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Well, in support of music in general, you have IC, Mars, North Node, Part of Fortune, and Moon in Pisces in 3rd. Well I´d read Moon in 4th - but it´s still in Pisces and conjunct an angle - giving it more importance. Pisces is very creative and rules music - along with Taurus.

Jupiter is the traditional ruler of Pisces, and it´s in Taurus, 5th house - a creative house. Taurus is also the ruler of the singing voice. So you do in fact have support for music and singing.

What doesn´t seem to fit exactly is the Sun, Venus, Mercury, and Chiron in Gemini in the 6th. I can´t say that it goes against music - but you have a strong mental focus here - in a house of service. Virgo SN and MC gives you a lot of service energy, analytical energy, perhaps an interest in writing or teaching, or even the sciences - especially medicine or healing.

Saturn, your chart ruler, is conjunct ASC - still in the 12th - but with Uranus and Neptune there. Neptune on the ASC can make a person not so much in body and more in the head - the imagination. This can affect the voice - if you aren´t grounded in your body. Luckily, it´s in Capricorn which can be a grounding force - as can Saturn, so maybe it isn´t an issue for you at all.

12th is generally a creative house.

All in all, I´d say it´s easy to see you doing something creative - and music is very strong. I think writing might even be stronger. Perhaps you´ll combine the two - writing lyrics. You could also teach music or writing. I think your chart is encouraging you to pursue creative paths.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
October 11, 2021 at 19:49
(Gemini) lunamercury » JayJayAstrology
Thank you so much for your response!

Interestingly, writing is something that always comes up whenever I´m searching for my chart interpretation.

I´m so happy you said lyric writing because It´s exactly what I was thinking to do. Maybe I´m not the best singer, but my ideas and thoughts would be the main point. I can´t see myself writing a book, maybe doing some type of speech/public speaking can fit also.

I am not sure if it will be my first source of income, but I think that I would be happy expressing myself and reaching out to people who feel the same way. I´m kind of a Uranus/Pluto energy, trying to help others on their awakening, revealing the truth, making people open their eyes kind of lyric.

All things analytics always comes up too, but honestly; I don´t see myself doing anything related to numbers or science. I do like philosophical thinking and brainstorming.

I feel that I have a creative side of me that could be an artist, a communicator. I just have not found the right outlet yet.

I really appreciate your insights! :78:

Thanks,
October 11, 2021 at 21:16
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » lunamercury
Oh you are welcome. Everything you say sounds like "on the right track". Give it some time and I´m sure it´ll become clear . . . it´s great to have your passion!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »