5th house capricorn with saturn

October 9, 2021 at 17:19 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Queen92
5th house capricorn with saturn
Hello all people with this place, especially people with Saturn also in 5th. So my question how you deal with this placement? I am social butterfly, but in my early life I was always in mood for working,learning,but not going in the clubs. I can described it as awkward feeling. :61: But suddenly I hit my late 20´s and I start clubbing :61:. Is this 5th house capricorn thing? Also I love kids and kids love me. But I read that saturn can delay relationships and kids my own? What is your opinion?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 9, 2021 at 19:23
(Leo) Zephyrin
I have Saturn in 5th but in Taurus. However, SN and Lilith in Capricorn are in the 1st house. The thing I realized both in myself and others with Capricorn placements is that they tend to rejuvenate as they get older, they start having fun, may change their dressing style etc and that could be your situation I guess. They usually don´t look like their age anyway, much younger instead.

What you say about love and kids is not wrong. Even if Saturn is well aspected by Sun, Mars and Venus, delays happen and we have to suffer before reaching true happiness in love unfortunately, tests of Saturn. You may like children but may not exactly feel sure about having your own for a long time. There is a possibility you may get sudden gynecological diseases. Saturn is in Aquarius, conjuncting with Lilith. You like authority only if it does not touch you. There might have been a struggle for freedom, constant need for some space to rest alone (among your friends, the people you may think you never escape from) beforehand but you might have found the solution by abandoning the environment you don´t feel belonged to, which results with not being afraid of being yourself anymore.

Saturn in Aquarius, retrograde though, may do wonders in educating or guiding children and you know what they like even if they don´t tell you, you just feel it and they like your energy. So Saturn in 5th is not a bad placement when you canalize it to a fruitful path but I must also say you should take care of your body, your bones, legs and uterus.
October 9, 2021 at 19:41
(Leo) Queen92 » Zephyrin
Its is true I feel I´m not belong in society (high school,faculty and now work). I feel better alone. My work is in nature without people. Also I have several enjuries on foot both legs.I love children and as I am older I want them. Also I look younger and I always get hurt in relationship. I suffer a lot.
October 9, 2021 at 20:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AnuradhaMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have Saturn in the 5th house in Aquarius.
I have similar experiences and feelings with this placement.I feel with age that it is possible to live with this Saturn. Teaches maturity, hard school, seriousness, work on self-confidence, self-love.I always had a weird feeling like I was an old soul..
October 10, 2021 at 07:40
(Leo) Queen92
Also Is anyone have experience with Saturn return ? People born 1990-92 and 96 have saturn retun in aquarius? I feel my saturn return. I can say difficulty in relationship with people(bosses,colegues,and love..).Also I am hurting not them. It is hard.Also with my leo stellium. I am typical leo. War between earth and fire. :61:
October 10, 2021 at 09:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Queen92
System message: Post has been written by user AnuradhaMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Saturn return and I feel too...It as a big test of maturity. :3: Time to be responsible. All the most important things related to the 5th House. Discovering talents, creativity, self-confidence, working with the ´´inner child´´.
I have Mars and Lilith (!) in my 5th House. It´s not easy... :21:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »