Natal pluto 24 degrees virgo transit 24 capricorn

October 9, 2021 at 16:29 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) lunaria
Natal pluto 24 degrees virgo transit 24 capricorn
hello everybody!
I have a question about transiting pluto. Today on 24 degree capricorn. My pluto is on 24 degrees of virgo. I am a virgo ascendant. 20 degrees virgo.
Can someone tell me, what this means for me at the moment?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 22, 2021 at 18:17
(Aquarius) Ava69
Transit Pluto Trine Pluto

This is a once in a lifetime transit, but due to the eccentric nature of Pluto’s orbit, the age at which you may experience transiting Pluto forming a trine aspect with your natal Pluto depends upon your natal sign of Pluto. For members of the Pluto in Virgo and Libra generations, this transit occurs during their 50s.

As this transit will occur when you are an elder within society, you will have opportunities to pass on the wisdom and experience you have gathered across numerous life lessons in order to help empower or support others. You may be able to harvest your knowledge into the form of a book or course of study.

The Pluto transit trine to your natal Pluto is a preparation for a spiritual regeneration. It is an opening to a world full of personal harmony or displeasure, depending on the relationship we have with our past.

Transit Pluto in 5th House

Your relationship with children (whether yours or other peoples’) is entering a phase in which everything you do with them will have a profound effect on them later. When Pluto transits your fifth house, it is a time of a power struggle with your children, with tense episodes because you try to put too much pressure on them to change, or they pressure you to change. It is very important to take care of their health.

Regarding love, you may feel totally fascinated by someone whom you know does not suit you as a partner. You are being pushed subconsciously to do something you do not want to do, and even if you are already involved in a relationship, you will be very intense during this time and you will undergo a total transformation. It is said that a relationship that goes through great problems during this transit and manages to survive will last forever.

Try to control your emotions and not give free rein to the desire to express yourself at the expense of others, whether in love, social life or career.

Nowdays, Pluto forms difficult aspects to Sun, Mars, Mercury in Libra , it may lead to occasional losses by speculation.
October 22, 2021 at 18:58
(Aquarius) Ava69
Pluto Conjunct Ascendant Natal

Being born with Pluto in conjunction with your ascendant makes the significations of the Pluto archetype dominant themes in your life. You have an intense capacity for penetrating to the core of whatever relational or situational dynamics you are involved in, perceiving emotional undercurrents, shadowy material, and other information that is often hidden to others.

You are ambitious and when you are interested in a subject or achieving a goal you become fully invested. This may be to the point of becoming compulsive and obsessive in pursuing what you need to be successful.

Being independent and having the freedom to follow your impulses and blaze new trails is important to you. This is a characteristic you will need to mediate within your intimate relationships.

You tend to be all or nothing, and so when your interest begins to wane you are likely to make the necessary changes in your life to switch directions toward a new interest. You are likely to undergo a series of regenerative periods in your life in which numerous aspects of your life undergo a metamorphosis in order for you to follow vital, emerging desires.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »