Ascendant Reverse Finder - New tools is available on Astro-Seek

October 7, 2021 at 15:14 (UT/GMT)
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Ascendant Reverse Finder - New tools is available on Astro-Seek
Hi,

I just created and implemented new tool for finding the exact time when ASC (or MC) will be in the particular XX°YY´ sign degree (for a particular date and place)

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/a…

---

It might be easily done also by few manually clicks with "Animate chart" function (animate chart forward/backward by: 1 hour / 10 minutes / 1 minute / etc) ... but maybe someonw would like to play and experiment with it :97: :32:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 7, 2021 at 15:24
(Scorpio) Kisses
Thank you! I was wondering, Petr, if there´s any way you could do something where users can input Asteroid numbers like how we can on Astrodienst.

Also:
- Is there an option to set the transit location to a default for different birth charts? When I pull up transits through my databank here, it sets the location to the birth city, but I´d like the option to have it default to a different place.

- Would love Sidereal Composite and Davison charts

- I know we have the D9 Navamsa Chart for the Sidereal birth charts here, but do you know if it´s possible to get the other divisional charts to show?

Thank you so much for the work you do!!!!!
October 7, 2021 at 15:35
(Leo) cubic
top notch stuff :75:
October 7, 2021 at 17:53
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Kisses
Hi Kissses!

1) I was wondering, Petr, if there´s any way you could do something where users can input Asteroid numbers like how we can on Astrodienst.
===
my server doesn´t support exec() function and so I can´t run swiss ephemeris here => entire asteroid database is just an unrealistic dream :(... and I managed to implement just few basic asteroids manually.

2) Is there an option to set the transit location to a default for different birth charts?
===
can you please explain?
I don´t see much sense in adding a default place for entire private database ... (yes, it could make it easier for a group of people currently living on the same place ... but it would make the mess for the rest of database)
isn´t it easier to calculate transit chart; and then click => edit birth data => input different current city => click calculate (just 2 additional clicks)

3) Would love Sidereal Composite and Davison charts
===
Maybe in the future, but it´s not my priority now :32:

4) I know we have the D9 Navamsa Chart for the Sidereal birth charts here, but do you know if it´s possible to get the other divisional charts to show?
===
This is actually on my to-do list since last Mercury Rx :15: ... and I´m still gathering the calculation formulas for various divisional charts:
https://twitter.com/astroseekcom/…
I hope these divisional charts and vedic chart styles will be available in some near future
October 7, 2021 at 17:55
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » cubic
:97: :32: :4:
October 7, 2021 at 22:09
(Taurus) Silvi
whhaaaaaat :25: :39:
October 7, 2021 at 23:51
(Taurus) nutelina
It would be good to decide on an ascendant and perhaps from that even birth time, just by askig a series of yes/no questions or how much %. That would be a decision tree, going from a couple of questions to some answers which might indicate if we are on the right track. Earth, Wind, Water and Fire.

Very interesting and fun to be had for sure. But that would be an advance option. Maybe first paid option? Just to support great new features?
October 9, 2021 at 21:27
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » nutelina
Maybe first paid option?
===
I´m too punk ... and I hate the feeling of being obliged to someone just because I received few $bucks or €euros from them. (lots of Taurus in me ... vs ... Uranus/ASC in me)

I hope this website will remain for free as long as possible (= more freedom for me as well :20:)
October 9, 2021 at 21:40
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Silvi
Hi Silvi!

I´m out of home and I don´t have access to all my photos ... but I recently found, that Mycetozoa ( https://i.imgur.com/fMkKLyY.jpg ) just grew up on the piece of wood in my home :39:

And I was like ... wtf :43: :63: ... I have to share it with Silvi :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 9, 2021 at 22:09
(Taurus) Silvi » Petr9
Oohhh :39:

They were walking and stopped for your photo! So weiiiird....And yes this is the most most stranger... I wonder what makes them so different. I guess they have some specific function depending on the area.
You have the eagle eye. Thanks for sharing!! :80:

Ps : just noticed that you were talking about that wood. :37:I didn´t understood the idea at the beginning my mind was focusing on that wine cause is Saturday.

October 10, 2021 at 09:29
(Taurus) nutelina » Petr9
Ah- yes, I can imagine that! Then, no, do what feels good.
October 10, 2021 at 10:28
(Libra) leorising
Great tool! :44:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »