sun pluton square

October 7, 2021 at 12:41 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) ayss
sun pluton square
hello guys. Does anyone have pluton sun square in natal chart? how do you think about its effect?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 7, 2021 at 21:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Joseph.Saturn♆♄, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes I have pluto in sagittarius Square my sun in pisces..
Literally On Daily Basis I´m Questioning Life And Everything..
The Square Here Is About Me Believing That Life Is Illusion And Its Fantasy.. And On The Other Hand I know Alot Of Philosphies And Logic Itself Proves Somehow That Material Life Is Not Connected 100% To The Spiritual Life..
Existencial Crisis Everyday 😂😂😂
I never take one belief or philosophy as this is the one and no more.. I always see something or someone or something happens unexpected that changes everything.. And that´s quite exhausting.
October 8, 2021 at 19:34
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Joseph.Saturn♆♄
Ohh... Sounds a bit like me even!

Are you sure it´s due to the Sun square Pluto though..? It´s interesting; I see we both have Pisces and Libra in our "big 3"... escapist tendencies anyone?... Also we are both birthdate 4 and life path 8 in numerology 😯

You have Pluto smack on your ASC! Seems more or less exactly conjunct! That must be very intense, and should modify Pluto´s expression

Sun-Pluto: powerful persona, craves control, good at reading between the lines, personal transformation(s).

With the hard aspects one may struggle more... You must face your shadows in order for your Sun to shine. Squares signify situations, versus the opposition that tends to project onto and attract other people for our lessons. I see the Sun square Pluto as in need of a good catarrhasis once in a while (though, both my Sun and Pluto are in fixed signs - so perhaps I tend to struggle sometimes with letting go). Hard aspects can, well, be more hard - but I think the square can be quite the driving force as well.
October 8, 2021 at 21:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ways_of_Leavin'
System message: Post has been written by user Joseph.Saturn♆♄, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes Escapism Is The Word.. For These Signs, As Libra And Pisces Combination Has That "Dreamy Artistic" State..
Yes My Life Is So Plutonic, Actually I started To Learn astrology since jupiter touched my pluto, and took it seriously when jupiter and saturn Hitted my Aquarius Planets And Sextiled My Aries Stellium.

Actually With this placement I don´t need to die.
Cuz I´ve reincarnated 3 times this life 😁.
And I remember 2 past lifes and it was so mars in it.. It was so secretive so I won´t explain it.. But the more I go into astrology I found it fascinating.. Cuz before learning astrology I was facing these "past life" issues..
With this placement.. Due to what I´ve saw or dealt with.. I appear as someone whom you´ll run away from.. But I actually feel different or my consciousness is different than what actually being manifested in me.
You have it in a different way,
Your Sun Actually Wants To Be Free As it´s In Aquarius, But You Have Another Thing That Makes It harder Than The Pluto Aspect.. And That It´s in the 12th HOUSE! TADAAA😁
so even though you are free from the inside and a real aquariun.. What appears outside is another thing.. And that makes me and you or anyone has this aspect to live a life that I think is karmic.. Cuz.. Think about it..
Pluto is the furthest planet.. And sun is our main reason for physical existence..
And Yes.. The square can be so hard.. Especially From Hard Planets Like Pluto Or Mars Or even saturn.. But it´s a combination of different forces.. They can produce something wonderful.. Or something very bad..
And here comes the jupiterian qualities that provides some solution to this.. And it´s to accept and make something out of it..
I for example show the pain I´ve lived in my novel.. But in a more philosophical way and a characters that is not me but a projection of me.
(pluto in sag and sun in pisces)
As both ruled by jupiter.. So that is the outcome "The Dreamy Wounded Philosopher" 😂😂
Same as you..
Think about this aspect as karmic lesson to learn and make something new to world..
Pluto makes our life as if we´re not in control.. Unexpected shit happen and you could die and born again in the same life.. What A Planet!
Someone with Plutonic energy radiate control because he earned it through his karmic cycle..
And its journey is long.. Remember Pluto Is So slow..
Think About Scorpio And Aquarius in a Different Way.. And Think about your life and what happend and Why.. You´ll know.. That this square is actually a big blessing.
Thanks For Your Comment By The Way.. Alot In Common.
October 16, 2021 at 20:18
(Aquarius) ayss » Joseph.Saturn♆♄
hello guys,

"Your Sun Actually Wants To Be Free As it´s In Aquarius, But You Have Another Thing That Makes It harder Than The Pluto Aspect.. And That It´s in the 12th HOUSE! TADAAA😁"

this part is trueeee. im free inside. but i always feel myself limited.
i think its reason is not that square, it is because im an exact saturnnnn... it makes me crazy about awareness. sometimes i want to do something unconsciously like others. however, i feel its like impossible and tiring me.

having sun in 12th house is also too difficult to deal with. it makes us ghost :D
October 21, 2021 at 20:02
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » ayss
I wanted to reply to him, got a bit late. Now I see he unsubscribed hmm.

I feel similar to you... That 12th isn´t the most natural or easy placement for the Sun.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »