can someone read a little bit of my chart?

October 5, 2021 at 22:59 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) luanaaah
can someone read a little bit of my chart?
If someone can do a read about my 10th house I´ll be so grateful

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 5, 2021 at 23:37
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There is some Medical Ability, had to check for more, but some is sufficient!
I like the way :153: & :154: run off together leaving the :151: to blaze all by itself!
October 12, 2021 at 18:13
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Scorpio MC with Mercury, Venus, Mars and Pluto in Sag in the 10th house. That´s quite a 10th house. Sun in 11th too - in Capricorn - the natural 10th house sign.

Well, you definitely want to make an impact on the world. You´ll be ambitions. Aquarius rising will give you a rebel´s mind - you´ll think out of the box - and you´ll be a bit "different" in your approach. You´ll want to make the world a better place and will most likely challenge the status quo or mainstream.

All your Sag planets need to express through the Scorpio cusp - so Sag is quite interested in philosophy, meaning of life, expansive growing and changing, religious or spiritual topics - it can also be interested in law - as it is concerned with right and wrong, good and bad - superior-inferior. It thinks in terms of polar opposites.

The 10th house gives one the tendency to take responsibility for others - to be in charge, to be of service. Sun in Capricorn says the same thing - you want to be in charge and of service in some kind of social platform. it can also be part of your wound, as Chiron is also in Capricorn on the 12th house cusp. There´s something of Capricorn you need to let go of.

With South Node past life wound in libra, 9th and Jupiter, ruler of Sag in 8th - in Libra - I´m guessing you´ve made some conclusions about yourself and others in the area of relationships. I think you had some difficulties with relationships in that past life - probably because of your tendency to want to be in charge and the responsible one.

The idea is to be more independent within relationships this time around - symbolized by North Node in Aries in the 3rd. You could probably improve on communicating your needs, feelings, wants and desires to others.

Seems like you have both very personal goals along with these ambitious social goals that you want to accomplish. Perhaps they go hand in hand. Learning to have more equality in your personal relationships will probably help you serve others better in your work.

Does this resonate?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »