(One of) First EU countries to enforce the Jab Passport
Lithuania.

https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-n…

"
• You’re banned from supermarkets.
• Banned from non-essential stores.
• Banned from restaurants.

And a lot more.

In this article, I’ll describe the details of how the Covid Pass works in my country and how it affects my family. As a start, we’re banned from shopping centers, non-essential stores, and restaurants. My wife and I were both suspended from our jobs without pay.

There hasn’t been much reporting in English-language media about what has happened. So I thought a detailed first-hand account would be helpful

RESTRICTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITHOUT OPPORTUNITY PASS

A law was passed on August 16 authorizing increased restrictions against people who do not have a valid Opportunity Pass. The restrictions were phased in over several weeks after the passage of the law. All measures have been in full effect since September 13.

Some of the restrictions include:

You cannot visit any cafes or restaurants.

You cannot enter any non-essential stores.

You cannot enter any shopping center or large store.

You cannot receive beauty services (hair, nails, salons, etc.).

You cannot use repair services which last longer than 15 minutes.

You cannot enter public indoor spaces.

You cannot enter a fitness center, gym, or sauna.

You cannot attend outdoor events which have more than 500 people.

You cannot sit and read in libraries. You may only use the library to pick up and return books.

You cannot travel by train. [The government temporarily rescinded this restriction for now because it’s unworkable and causing chaos.]

You cannot enter banks or insurance agencies unless the purpose is to receive pensions or social benefits where the service lasts no more than 15 minutes.

Students cannot enter university without the Pass. [Because many students are not vaccinated, the government announced a grace period: until October, students may take free (i.e., government-paid) Covid tests to give them time to vaccinate. Starting in October, students must have the Opportunity Pass].

You cannot visit patients in medical facilities or senior care/residential homes. The only exception is for terminally ill patients and children under 14 years of age if the doctor gives advance permission.

Regarding medical care:

You may receive emergency care without the Opportunity Pass.

For scheduled inpatient medical care, you must have the Covid Pass or Covid certificates.

For outpatient services, the medical care must be conducted “in a safe environment” and will require testing “depending on the epidemiological situation”.

WHAT DO RESTRICTIONS MEAN IN PRACTICE?

There are many more rules, with lots of convoluted and sometimes conflicting provisions. And it’s even more confusing because bureaucrats revise the rules almost daily. Here’s how it currently works in practice if you don’t have the Opportunity Pass:

For shopping, you are only allowed to shop in small stores (<1500 m2) with street entrances and whose main activity is to sell food, veterinary goods, pharmaceuticals, glasses, and contact lenses, or farming supplies.

You may not enter stores that mainly sell any other products. You may not enter any shopping mall. You may not enter large stores, including supermarkets.

For eating and drinking, you cannot visit any restaurant, cafe, or bar. This includes all indoor and outdoor areas (the details are complicated; see separate section below).

For transportation, local city buses do not require the Opportunity Pass. But political leaders have indicated all forms of public transport might need the Pass to figure out how to make it workable on busy buses and trains."

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
October 4, 2021 at 23:25
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
So by drop you mean implement?

I thought at first you meant drop like quit.

And people still think this is about our safety...smh

What if everybody just said no. What a novel idea
October 4, 2021 at 23:40
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Sunnyshadow
Yes, I meant ..drop as " lay down" implement,

Perhaps I should change the title to not be misunderstood.

Is mercury retro? I´ve stopped paying close attention to transits.
October 5, 2021 at 00:08
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
Guess people don´t mind losing their freedom. Shrug.

Everybody line up and get yer jab, and ear tag 🐄
October 5, 2021 at 00:16
Sad. Disheartening. Pathetic. Anger. A plethora of emotions.

I wish people understood this isn´t a "Right" vs. "Left" thing also (bc I still hear that imbecile talk)... that notion is what is hampering our nation to launch a unified effort to fight hard against tyrannical slavery right now.

Something that should have occurred nearly two years ago - when they told everyone they had to suffocate themselves with masks all day. If everyone said no, this wouldn´t be occurring.

1+ 1 equals 2 . :44:

What happened to their own slogan: "Just Say No"?
October 5, 2021 at 00:36
I couldn´t have said it better. It makes me swim through a sea of emotions too.

Alot of people are actually being manipulated to believe if they will just submit, it will all go away. It won´t

They´ve already admitted you will need endless new booster shots...

Have you seen that JP Sears video about mandatory life jackets yet? It´s pretty good
October 5, 2021 at 00:41
I haven´t seen it! Link me... ?

That´s how I feel.. I´m angry people are this badly manipulated into submission by being spoon-fed bullshit for almost 2 years now. Then I´m sad... bc I know where this is ultimately headed for all of us. :8:
October 5, 2021 at 00:55
Yep. People are way too trusting of all of this.

It´s for the greater good! :61:

I wish I was that influential. Hey everybody, it´s for the greater good if all yall send me $10 each

Do some damn research.

Here´s the link to that video. He can be a little corny at times, but he´s really good at these videos. He comes out with a new one like every other day

https://youtu.be/GukIoZ8d3Ew
YouTube
YouTube
October 5, 2021 at 01:04
" Hey everybody, it´s for the greater good if all yall send me $10 each"

Yup.. always a humanitarian justification behind the veil of BS.

:61: his video was SPOT ON. That´s EXACTLY what it is and sounds like to rational people who use their brains. Wow. Good one :15:
October 5, 2021 at 01:59
(Pisces) fishscales
"You’re banned from supermarkets.
• Banned from non-essential stores."

Why bother to even differentiate?

Supermarkets are pretty essential, unless you grow your own food.

Just say:

"Your freedom of choice is of zero importance, you´re fucked, and nobody gives a shit."
October 5, 2021 at 02:03
(Virgo) LotusStar » fishscales
"Your freedom of choice is of zero importance, you´re fucked, and nobody gives a shit."

😔Exactly this
October 5, 2021 at 02:08
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
"Why bother to even differentiate? "

Makes them feel good about it, to throw it in their faces, to gloat over the tyranny they have now bestowed over the "paupers". Just a guess.
October 5, 2021 at 02:08
(Pisces) fishscales
Jesus why don´t the politicians and people who are quivering in fear over a glorified flu just stay home then, and let the rest of us run shit for a while?

Betcha the fear, anxiety, and depression kills them before the covid kills us :61:
October 5, 2021 at 02:11
(Pisces) fishscales » RohiniMoon
"Bet my list is bigger than your list..."

(overheard at backroom meeting between Facist bigwigs)
October 5, 2021 at 02:14
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » RohiniMoon
Are there any Lithuanians here on AS? If any of you happen to see this... please reply :15:
October 5, 2021 at 02:17
"If any of you happen to see this... please reply"

I dunno...

Is astroseek considered "essential" or "non-essential"?
October 5, 2021 at 02:21
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
Well... if they still have access to money.... to pay their bills... good point.. they are probably pin-cushioned then. ..seeing as they are BANNED from banks too.

How can you ban people from retrieving basic necessities of life i.e. Food. - and then proceed to act as if you´re worried about them possibly dying?. .
October 5, 2021 at 02:35
"How can you ban people from retrieving basic necessities of life i.e. Food. - and then proceed to act as if you´re worried about them possibly dying?"

"She´s the sister of bigotry and the daughter of tyranny; she imposes her own emotions onto others, then falsely calls it ´empathy´."
October 5, 2021 at 03:02
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » RohiniMoon
"You may receive emergency care without the Opportunity Pass."

Would anyone really want their help when they´ve already pretty much told you to go F*ck yourself unless you submit, though? Put faith in them actually trying to "help" you in a sitaution like that?

Yeah. Think that´s why your *aloud* that one...
October 5, 2021 at 06:53
🐑 🐑 🐑

https://www.bitchute.com/video/…

Ted agrees ;)
October 5, 2021 at 12:08
🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
October 7, 2021 at 11:08
(Aries) nutelina
Any information about naturally acquired immunity? Would you take a covidpass at all? I would get one just from the black market, dark-net markets. And buy legal documents as well just in case. These governments are just our enemy so we should treat them as such IMO.
October 7, 2021 at 13:05
(Leo) Anni23
I don´t really understand.. if a supermarket isn´t a essential store what is? :25: :61:
October 7, 2021 at 15:19
(Taurus) Boyan
The long aftereffect of communist leadership on people.
October 7, 2021 at 17:24
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Anni23
Technically it´d have to sell food to be essential
October 7, 2021 at 23:54
(Aries) nutelina » RohiniMoon
Good that LotusStar picked Latvia, not completely by chance I hope :61: :75:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021