Behind the Scenes

October 4, 2021 at 14:49 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Silvi
Behind the Scenes
Sometimes I wonder if reading things like this is similar to see a natal chart. Trying to found some anwsers or making sense of others...

https://songmeanings.com/songs/…

I never expected that this song has so much interpretations that fits in some way...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 4, 2021 at 17:45
(Leo) cubic
I´ve studied this a bit before astrology. Found some things.

Songs are like transits.
Natal is the book you were most obsessed with when you were a kid/teen.

Has to be interpreted in general way and see how you´ve been living the general themes of it.

For the songs there are rules, like people can´t really get out of their own minds no matter what they say - so no song is about society, ideologies, historical events or anything external to the self.

Nearly all songs are about a lost connection to an object. Usually just means about lost love interest, and the lamentation of that, but not always.

Most songs are dark/tragic in their ultimate interpretation even if the music suggests otherwise.

So I noticed that all interpretions that have to do with non-internal, non-personal experiences, regardless of what even the author of the song says are to be dismissed, like 100%. Perhaps with the exception of super literal and direct lyrics that are barely poetic lyrics but even then..
October 4, 2021 at 21:56
(Taurus) Silvi » cubic
"Songs are like transits" ON POINT.

"Most songs are dark/tragic in their ultimate interpretation even if the music suggests otherwise"

Im starting to realize that for real. Not disappointed at all due that all those obsessive songs had a dark story behind but I was listening it on a probably dark age without knowing anything about the real meaning.
I felt accompanied in some way hahah

I guess some people doesn´t expect that after spend their time trying to see the behind the scenes the singer of a song, explains that was just a song for a mundane subjet, while others talks undirectly but very suspisious about pedophilia or substance abuse.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »