Lilith and her controversial manifestations

October 3, 2021 at 04:42 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Lilith and her controversial manifestations
I´m observing some very accurate manifestations from the keywords for Lilith contacting this woman´s chart I´ve been discecting. The power of belief and interjection I´m placing in these keywords of being of help for her is a significant source for her to grow and wisen. Now with me discecting and analyzing everything I can find on Lilith is got me so intrigued by her capabilities as both extremities that involves her truest nature. All the dark negative meanings behind Lilith force us to confront those issues immediately if we wish to learn from her.

Now where it gets interesting is I´m connected to this woman on a very deep spiritual level where I feel like I could be a hinder on her achieving the glorious Victory on her own. But then realized IAM also becoming apart of the lesson she is to gain by the fact of exposing the deep hidden meanings of Lilith. So is Lilith working through me to teach her and me both or am I Lilith manifesting for myself and her

Lies deceitful action betrayal and fear of rejection. This woman I´m observing is going through a custody battle against her ex that has her brother and immediate family lying and assisting this man in their scandal against this woman. Finding more horrific truths as the days go on.

Self worth truth to power loss of identity how does one look at their own life and decide where to admit they are not the person they wanna be and how to change.

Scandal through many outlandish claims thats so unacceptable and so down right audacious that these manifest from within our own unspoken stories from our past. Those things nobody would believe it even if we explain the scenario.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
October 3, 2021 at 04:56
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Her current transit chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 4, 2021 at 01:31
(Taurus) lnsabch
https://advanced-astrology.com/lili…

The above is a a good interpretation for Lilith in Gemini. I know someone with this placement, and it seems to be mostly true. I wouldn´t exactly call it "seductive." I have Lilith in my 1st house 7 degrees away from my Ascendant, and I am hardly "seductive." Astro-seek´s interpretation of simultaneous "fascination and denial" seems truer to me.

Here is Astro-seek´s interpretation:

"Ambiguous communication, fascination with ambiguity and shadows, the search for identity.
These people live in the world of thoughts that are completely free and subject to the constant process of change. Lilith in Gemini emphasises all this more intensely and these people are virtually unstoppable. They have a great desire for knowledge and information. They do not take anything seriously because they think that everything can be changed. They tend to change information and then pass this modified information on. They do not like to live in one place for too long and they make friends easily. They especially like to meet non-conformist, unusual people.
Beware of asthma and injuries of lungs, arms, hands and shoulders."

The person I know with Lilith in Gemini actually has asthma and a longtime shoulder injury...uncanny :22:
October 4, 2021 at 17:11
(Aquarius) nikkia
I´ve not studied Lilith to any great degree, but have enough background to reject the meanings that have been placed upon her.

I´m just throwing this out there: Lilith speaks truth to power.
Lilith is the dark shadow fear of the patriarchy itself. Projected.

Any thoughts?
October 4, 2021 at 17:43
(Libra) leorising » Turbo TJ
I have lilith and chiron in gemini in the 11th house, in my case I needed to cure my moon (narcissistic mother´s daughter). You can ask me about this lilith and chiron that I can help.
:68:
October 5, 2021 at 05:05
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » lnsabch
I´ve done the studying on the natal placement in the chart on few dif websites. Plutonicdesire is a good source of being accurate. And in her life I´ve seen all of this come out of her here in last few months during her Lilith return. What makes it more interesting to me is one day she has great day and allows good situations seem meaningful. Then next day she is telling me about court battle she is going through that her ex and entire family is "lying" and telling cops and courts she was solisiting herself and her 10 yr old son for drugs. Even after same family told same court she was selling drugs infront of son. So I found the most negative myths of Lilith and discover the scandal and child abusing side of Lilith. Not knowing for sure how the truth goes I send her everything I find and try to assist her with some friend who is not against her nor lying on her. Today as Lilith is transit my Chiron I don´t get no good relation from her one bit. Get made out for a bad guy trying to help while she sits at home suicidal and lonely expressing suicidal tendencies yet shuts out my attempt to help
October 5, 2021 at 05:09
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » nikkia
I can get on board with the fear of the patriarchy itself. Say the deep rooted fear of loosing our position amongst the ranks. See she is super extremely high ranking in her circle of "boy toys" she keeps around her daily yet knows she gets no where positive nor nowhere of assist in her court battle nor with the reputation for these claims. Huh maybe fear of lies becoming more believable then truth. Fear of the power of something that can be proven even if it´s lie.
October 5, 2021 at 05:16
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » leorising
In our synstery chart we have Lilith conjunct my Chiron with my Chiron conjunction her Venus. I noticed how this was taking hit today as all this BS I posted in my other post. How did you manage your Lilith return
October 5, 2021 at 05:32
I just looked at your chart and noticed you haven´t made it to return in Gemini. I also see how your referring to the moon Identity due to it´s close contact. I can assume this shadow nature to your subconscious is def more inflicted by a narcissistic mother aspect because we can see the worst of the mother being narcissistic. But with Chiron on the other side should show us how to accept helping from another who´s wounded by the same inflicted wound. narcissistic Lilith is being taught by a wounded mother needing connection to someone new and that is helpful to her understand her position in the patriarchy. If this is something that is causing strife then how do others help get out of that pattern of the deep uprooted emotional struggle always coming over to beat the real needs to grow. I can see how the Lilith return in Gemini shows up to expose the darker shadow of the thoughts that lay down dormant awaiting resurfacing. Those thoughts we had long time ago about who we thought we were might be manifesting for us to actualize the outcome of that situation of our thoughts coming to life. Yes I can get on board with this cause this woman was abandoned by her mother while she was younger due to the mothers drug addiction. Creating these thoughts inside herself that the mother would have to witness this on such a personal level to hurt herself more than the situation that didn´t hurt her mother. She did not abandon her son he was striped from her in a scandal yet she feels the pain her mother never felt. What she wanted her mother to feel for her when she was younger.
October 5, 2021 at 05:44
Truth to power and power to truth.

Truth to power yes all around power and our fear of loosing it in any way possible. So we hold onto any last grasp of display of power we can display. Even when it goes nowhere productive and in all actuality is hindering our rise out of the negative position we are stuck in. Fear of placing power in someone else being in control of what we used to cherish and the other never even admired. Loosing power to someone we don´t feel like is no where worth the power they are gaining over our life. She has a Gemini son that she is looking like she may be loosing custody to. At least to say she is loosing full custody over him and having to submit to loosing power. This and also not loosing power but undeservedidly loosing a battle to someone who created the scandal to try and make the woman loose all rights to the child. Lot more making since with the truth to power.
October 5, 2021 at 07:51
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » lnsabch
The search for identity. This could be coming out of the loss of her kid in court battle now involved in the life she was forced to live as a child who had to grow up no mother´s love or attention. She wanted one but didn´t get none. Now she wants to stop feeling the ache her mom should of had compared to the feelings her mom never showed. She is falling pray to scandal making her appear as a horrible unfit mother who is being claimed of the shit her mother did to her as a child. She is loosing her identity of who she was into who she thought he mother was toward her. She is forced to place emotional connection to the worst side of her mother she was hoping her mom would feel. How you wanted someone else to feel emote or react to the same thing done to them that is being displayed to the child. What the child feels from the mother gives them an identity for the mother but then the darker side to the emotional connection is how we wish that person would feel if it were done to them. This identity loss of how we wanted them to feel and development of it´s presence into our own life making us feel what they would of felt like.
October 5, 2021 at 09:53
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Confronted by the primal fear. The first developed childhood fear and the now prevalent demand to endure this fear as a real life event cast open. Her childhood fear for security due to mother abandonment and threat of drug users. That fear of no security figure to rely on developed so much hate and resentment toward her mother that she created this identity as herself never treating her child with the same neglect. But forced to feel what it would feel like if she did abandon and neglect him where she now took over the darker side of how she don´t want to feel like she lost her position as a nurturing provider to make herself feel like she deserves it and nothing is worth living for. Why does the primal fear of rejection end up feeling like you felt when you were abandoned. She was abandoned when child and now is made to know what that mothers ability to abandon caused on her deep rooted disguest. She did place emotional connection to a mother that was never fit and now has to endure the popularity of that aspect she cast on her mother. uncovering the deep thought of how she wished her mother was viewed upon herself inside her own emotions. She feels like the mother who lost her child to scandal and deceit due to thats how she couldn´t get the truth spread out on how her mother was treating her. They all thought she was telling lies when she was younger now she is being ostracized by lies. Lies of abuse and rape and now she is feeling the extent of what the effect could of had on her mother she was wishing would of occurred. She living the punishment she dreamed necessary for her mother to understand how much she did wrong to her. Childhood thoughts of how the mothers love was being evaluated from it´s standard. She placed no value of satisfaction upon her mother´s love. Now no level of satisfaction could assist her with regaining that feeling of being the best protective provider for her son. she got to feel the emotional level she expected upon her mother´s devotional response. now shes actually feeling the childhoods lowest thought of her mother on herself. She hoped he mother was feeling this while when she was giving her son the best feelings he had. She connected to that attachment with her son she never received as a child herself. Now she has to imagine in her own thoughts what that son is feeling from her abandoning him. How she thought he feels like she didn´t care like she really felt like her mother didn´t care. So the power of her identity as she identified herself involved in that unattached relationship. The identity she´s manifesting now is the patriarchs even outside of motherhood. She is loosing the position of hierarchy in her family ranks and rose to it in the criminal ranks to take feeling of precedence of become the patriarch at some point in her life where the deep primal fear is feared the most. Popularity and her ability to hold onto everyone negative and destructive on her identity and responsibilities as a fit mother. She leads on flirts with interacts with many men all within a small group. She gets mad at men for creating strife and conflict due to them over reacting to something she overlooked as a important part of interrelating. She overlooked that aspect because she never had to develop that response or action as a child with no mother. Overacting to a situation she placed no importance in is inherently her fear rejection. She fears having to face those situations she never had. She fears rejection yet abandoning anyone who inflicted her emotional state. She gets emotionally hurt and immediately dissociates herself with those men she placed the importance of feeling love from. She rejects them even tho she fears rejection. She gets pist at men for challenging her feeling of similarities and constability to expect and rely on the feeling of love she never received as a child. She loves to keep men in her life due to the pride in accumulating love and popularity even when she does not fully allow her self to receive this love. sometimes her bad moods inflicted from one mans actions on her emotional side is interfering with the possibility to relesee all the pent up emotional dissatisfaction from never being loved to now never wanting to accept love.
October 5, 2021 at 10:17
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
The fact she held on to some pretty destructive relationships for the fact of her ride to the top of the respected respect level. She stayed here cause she was inherently satisfied with the ability to cast upon her identity a higher level of patriarchy she had in herself. She went from love and family to drugs and popularity and then over the top to the point of receiving satisfaction by invoking fear upon others. The fear of her and fear of loosing her. If she holds many men in her interest and her importance of interacting with them that she allows them to cast love upon her she keeps them at a level of fear. Fear of her rejection. Even tho she rejects many attempts of love of interacting with someone who don´t have no negative past with her. She holds onto something that she placed appreciation in. She appreciates certain attempts to display her place of importance in their life. But she gets to over annoyed by one man she placed importance in to allow that to affect the efforts from someone trying to allow her to release those deep emotions. Thinking of Knowing she gets to keep all the men in her life she wants she placed their important roles on her emotional state that only certain ones are worthy of her attention and that´s the ones she can tell others about their not good influence upon her. She´s knows they are not a good influence on her but yet continue to allow them in her life in a position of importance over the position of others who are not negative to keep around. Why does the fear of rejection have to show up in the fear of love from the right ones attempt to show you mutual respect and understanding how relating with another on an equal level. Why´s she gotta be the dominant structure in her view of who is the one that gets the option to interact with her now. If she fears rejection then why reject anyone who is trying to show you positive influence and let you see what it´s like to receive mutual reception. She dont want mutual reception she wants dominance and can tell when there will be a challenge to keep the dominant role. But keeps all these weaker men that keep her week herself in her daily life. Fear of rejection is causing the fear she felt as a child. Abandonment and never allowing someone the opportunity to give her comfort and satisfaction in relying on someone to care for and nurture her as she demanded as a child.
October 5, 2021 at 15:02
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Knowing the feeling of defeat. Surrender. Submission. Knowing what it feels like to be a known loser. Understanding the desolution of our popularity. Our well known reputation. After I´ve become the known failure in town and how the town has that pre built misconceptions about the nature of the past and it´s effect on their response to me and the validation of the corrupt and dismal story behind my past.

Lilith is unleashed through the reintroduction of my past and how she brings to surface the fact that nothing in my reputation is changed and the modern thought of who I am as a entity has not changed since leaving for prison. Nothing in my display to them is no different than how I´m known as. I was Known as a failure going into prison with no good qualities to me when I went into prison. There was nothinghing good about me going into prison and there´s no change to that perception of me. I keep my reputable reputation.

I´m attempting to be blatantly honest and straight forward with my directives. The main objective of mine is to help teach the world to know the feeling of lost submission suffering and defeat. I´m trying to help someone who is better at the regeneration stage than I am. And now I understand the feeling of separation and the disconnection from any form of positive thoughts of me. I know death.
October 5, 2021 at 15:04
(Aquarius) nikkia » Turbo TJ
Wow, TJ, what a sad story this is.

Providing I read and understood your posts properly, it seems that this Gemini woman was rejected by her dysfunctional mother (leaving much pain behind). As an adult, the Gemini abandoned daughter tried to rise above this pain by being a better mother to her son than she had -- now, the son is taken away - due to her dysfunctional mother´s lies.

Did I read this correctly?
October 5, 2021 at 15:14
Absolutely and to add I just got out prison last week after 7 years. My grandfather died 10 2 2021 and know I am literally rushed into the sceen through FB and then a funeral for the entire to see who I am.
October 5, 2021 at 15:37
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » Turbo TJ
Synstery chart of her and I interaction and it´s dynamic set up to understand the challenge and acceptance of defeat.
October 5, 2021 at 15:43
(Aquarius) nikkia » Turbo TJ
Congrats on being released. What a huge transition this must be for you.
Under such sad circumstances, too - that you are being re-introduced into your family and society this way.

I am sorry about your grandfather´s passing, TJ.
Is the funeral on FB? Or in-person? (sorry that I didn´t understand)

Either way, I´m sorry for your loss.
October 5, 2021 at 15:55
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Me just blatantly honest and straight forward with my directives. The main objective of mine is teaching the world to know the feeling of lost submission suffering and defeat. I´m trying to help someone who is better at the regeneration stage than I am. Now I understand the feeling of separation and the disconnection from any form of positive thoughts of me. I know death.

I died and and now I know that my grandfather died to give me my announcement back into town. He died to get the family together for my renunciation. Which brings this entire town together for my family and now the entire town knows I´m home.
October 5, 2021 at 16:18
Lilith Chiron Venus hit.

I´m writing this book about addiction and prison and know coming to a point to share this on the web and compile my last chapter to this book coming from a time in my life where a real life event in my life gives assistance to teach. My death defeat and then denunciation of who I once was as who gathered that known reputation. Im coming back to town as the same entity known as going in.

She is ongoing through this scandal and betrayal but not accepting defeat. I can help her deny defeat like I did and don´t let her be a quieter. Teach her she can be better than me. I never had to challenge the acceptance of my own worthy attempts. Now I am working on bettering myself by showing off to her. I´m trying to assist her with never the ability to never be letting go like I let go. She can regenerate multiple facets of her new identity that she feels satisfaction from the exposure she feels proud of the reputation she has and don´t want to give up the only known winner she knows herself as. She don´t want to give the effort it takes to prove herself anymore all due to fact that because she´s done trying to prove anything to anyone. No one never understood her as a child nor put belief in her so why not go back to that emotional state and just give up this time instead of trying. It´s no varient outcome on the ending results. Why keep trying if all that ever ends as results is defeat. Who would wanna accept submission loss suffering and defeat as the only possible option worth giving an effort for. How do you help someone to realize you know the feeling they are after and understand how to beat it. How to overcome the acceptance of defeat. The only time that you lose is when you accept it. You don´t loose if you keep on making attempts. Einstein said stupidity is doing the exact same thing the exact same way each time and accept the only outcome to be failure. Stupidity is not making no changes at all while understanding the results gonna be the exact same thing each time. Loss. If this loss is your only option would you consider reaching a point where you just don´t wanna feel that no more. So why even make any effort to begin the process all over again. Admitting your beaten shamed and losing all effort to wanna win.

By not accepting defeat and physically taking all the help others is trying to give you could potentially open up new avenues of ascension. This new directive of a plan to learn something that could be rewarding is the most influential lesson we need to take away from this intense drastic lesson is one of knowing where to look for the lesson.
October 5, 2021 at 16:23
Yes I post lots of shit on FB if you´re interested in clarify my post.

timothymcclary6@gmail.com
TjMcClary@facebook.com
October 5, 2021 at 16:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have lilith in aries in the 6th house opposite my ascendant in libra.

First off, with mars in the first house as well, I have had a lot of head injuries. I also suffer from different types of headaches a lot as well as problems with the eyes, etc.

Don´t get me started on my routine... :23: One week I may go full in. Like do my nails, do my hair, face massages, sport and so on... another week I may forget to even brush my teeth because ???

With lilith opposite my asc I have experienced nothing but mean behavior from boys and men. All my life have boys been nothing but mean to me as well as men disrespecting me a lot, in childhood AND adulthood.
There is this boy who I have mutual friends with. I try to be friendly with him but when I am in a room alone with him? He acts like I am not even there?

I tried to speak to him one time and he flat out ignored me even though I never did anything but be friendly towards him. I even asked my other friends if I did something wrong but they reassured me that I didn´t. Seems like I bring out strong reactions out of people? Maybe due to my Scorpio :122: first house as well :63: :63: :63:
October 5, 2021 at 16:40
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Me starting to read about Lilith to understand the questions. If we know the question to the test then we can study. I know the question everyone fears. Do I loose do I accept defeat death and desolution of my pride my identity my reputation as nothing. A none failure. Accept the lies scandal and allegations about who I am.

She´s not at a point to accepting her decision to quit. She quit she just hasn´t followed through with it. She wants someone to love her possibility and her potential her value she placed on herself. Cause she don´t love that part of her no More she accepted defeat. She wants someone to not give up on her. Never had someone to unconditionally love her and care for her worry for her show pride for her. Never had the every girls little dream. She knows what it feels like to not be wanted. Not be valued nor loved. She just not worthy of anyones attention or affection. Why go after the feeling of rejection every time if we can just accept submission. Just abandon all hope to ever become Better than you ever were. The only thing I´m better than is my yesterdays. And if my yesterdays is still teaching me how to beat today then what is the thing that´s needing to be changed. To be better today than I was yesterday.
October 5, 2021 at 16:42
(Libra) leorising » UranianCapricorn
what you are describing is patriarchy. there is no friendship between men and women, generally friendship is a loving relationship beginning. :68:
October 5, 2021 at 16:44
(Virgo) Turbo TJ » UranianCapricorn
This woman rejects and opposed any attempt at help from me. Like I´ve over steped my boundaries and introduced a new emotional investment for her. I offended her

How we Refute
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »