18° degree Theory

October 2, 2021 at 13:28 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Miningtime
18° degree Theory
Hi everyone!

I would like to know more about the 18° & would have loved a reading from the late Nikola Stojanovic. Sadly I no longer can.

It was more specifically on what it means to have Venus at 18° in the 12th house of , Scorpio and moon opposing 19° in the 6th house of Taurus with Mars sitting the 8th house.

Would anyone be so kind as to let me know more about this "18°" or share any good links to read on degree theory?
That would be fab!

Thank you🙏❤

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 4, 2021 at 16:33
(Aquarius) nikkia
I don´t see the 18th degree in your chart by planet or cusp.

According to Nikola, the 18th degree carries the energy of Virgo:
Health, illness, work, work places, customers, employees, service, Veterinary science, domestic animals,
to analyze, stepparents/adoptive parents, aunts, uncles, clothing and place where clothing is kept,
the stomach, teas, honey, bees and ants.

No matter which house or sign the planet is, at 18 degrees, it will express Virgo themes.
This applies to cusp degrees, too (to a lesser extent.)

You can purchase his book.
October 4, 2021 at 17:07
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Sometimes degree 18´s value is in it´s proximity to 16 & 20, 6 signs have 16 for Business Ability, two have 20 for Faith!
As an angle, there was an early 2Oth century dictator who´s active Harmonic Five chart had :154: :191: :155: eighteen degrees from :160:, Lord of the Unconscious, reality turned fast and hard for him!
October 4, 2021 at 17:15
(Virgo) LotusStar » nikkia
Oh that´s awesome, I didn´t know his book was available in English!
October 4, 2021 at 19:08
(Virgo) Miningtime » 11
Thank you 🙏
October 4, 2021 at 19:22
(Virgo) Miningtime » nikkia
Thank you for the insight. That´s right I don´t have any 18°.
It was for a family member´s chart. There are a lot of bad aspects to that particular degree. I think he mention it wasn´t a great degree to have in a chart.
So I just curious. Interesting though, she is a Vet nurse. But then again her Midheaven is in Virgo at 6°

And I had no idea Nikola had a book?
I can imagine that would be a great purchase. I´ll have to hunt that down🙏
October 5, 2021 at 20:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have sag pluto in the second house at 18 degrees. Really want to know what it means since I heard thats its something bad?
October 6, 2021 at 13:28
(Leo) Anni23 » Rosincvist
That is completely inaccurate for me personally :25:
October 7, 2021 at 00:06
(Capricorn) JezMae
I know it´s supposed to mean evil but I´m unsure if that always means you specifically or possibly those you associate with. I have it at my ic and my mc and my family has always been awful to me and more often than not females I´ve worked with have always hated me (but I also have mars in the 5 degree of erotica in the 6th house which is the only thing that saves me from at least the opposite sec in the work place)
October 8, 2021 at 19:39
(Capricorn) ellllisa
where do we find the degrees when looking at the map? i see that venus, moon, pluto and neptune have the number "18" on my map. would that be 18th? is there any special effect having 18th?
October 8, 2021 at 20:57
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I have my sun at 18° Sagittarius and my Pluto at 18° Scorpio
I just take it as a Virgo degree
I like to have control over my life never been sick not more then a cold
October 10, 2021 at 12:13
(Leo) Anni23 » Ioaanaa08
I agree. When you here people saying stuff like this you understand why some people regard astrology as x percent superstitious bull...

Of course virgo manifested badly can be a bit like the devil so maybe that´s where it comes from :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »