How to see natural disasters in charts

September 29, 2021 at 23:37 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
How to see natural disasters in charts
One of my interests in astrology to predict natural disasters in chart and to prevent it to happen with people. I know everybody is interested in money , love or luck but the best luck is to live , this is the reason why ascendant or first house is the most important house. Because without health or living you can do nothing.
I had chance to see charts of some people who died in earthquake and who were saved. İnterestingly all of them generatinol planets have difficult aspects mc , ic , moon , ascendant ruler or ic, MC ruler. And in my research I could not find lucky aspect which may give them chance. And other thing what reallys surprises me in all predictions as transits , solar ark , progressions , profektion, solar return , before incident full or new moon , always similar difficult planetary combinations as I mentioned above. For example in a person solar return pluto conjuncts ic and in that person profeksion Uranus conjuncts MC.
Also I recommend you to consider axis together. When any planet is on MC it means it is against ic or when is in dsc it is against asc. Just thinking about asc as our partners this is very simple way of thinking.
Also when you see such planetary combinations as I mentioned above please look at this person´s family members´ chart. Then you can find out what is coming. I have a relative who lost his husband 20 years ago from cancer. When I looked at her solar return pluto was on ic, and in her daughter chart in solar return pluto is on ic too. We need to think these planets have many meanings. Pluto in some charts can show mass destruction and some charts simply cancer.
Lastly I have seen so many difficult aspects in such cases Chiron and north node. İt seems Chiron also tells us physical wounds.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 30, 2021 at 03:27
(Taurus) s81
"How to see natural disasters in charts"

Your best be is to use countries birth charts for that and look for hard aspects to their Ascendant (the body, the territory for a country), having in mind the meanings of the planets involved (Pluto is associated with volcanoes, Neptune with floods and tsunamis, etc).
Plus, look for planets applying aspects to the Lilith (which symbolizes, amongst other things, the irrational forces of nature) of the studied country for the given time.

As an example you have this days the Spain´s Cumbre Vieja in eruption, the retrograding Pluto (volcanoes) reentered Spain´s natal 1st house (territory) some time ago setting up the scenario, and by the eruption day (September 19th) and time (14:13) it´s natal Lilith was receiving the partile opposition of the retrograding Saturn, the square of Venus (in partile conjunction with it´s natal Venus) and the inconjunction of the Moon, plus the moment´s Ascedant was in inconjunction with the natal Uranus, amongst other things that can be read from the chart. Also, many things happened in the days after that which show the process evolving. Just to mention a few: the transiting Mars (activity) was in sextile the natal Lilith (natural forces) by the time the transiting Moon was opposing to natal Neptune (coruler of the Ascendant) which was receiving a sextile from Jupiter (ruler of the Ascendant), and currently the transiting Moon (people) is in square it´s natal Pluto and inconjunct to it´s Sun.
September 30, 2021 at 07:46
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » s81
I mention about to see natural disasters in natal charts. Unfortunately in country charts I could not find any useful information about earthquake, I don´t know the reason but in natal charts you can see these combinations. Also imagine if there will be earthquake where you live , there should be some planetary combinations which show in your chart these risks
September 30, 2021 at 09:30
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Promethean_Soul
Hard aspects between :199: & :159: happen at many cataclysmic Earth-quakes!
This is what is most commonly known; How can planets out in the dark less impactful than true dark :78:s fuck everything up so effectively; The beginner´s luck with :199: & :159: erred on the side of just ruthless menaces; To the glee of Midi-Eval style Astrologers!
September 30, 2021 at 11:23
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Rosincvist
I have seen in some earthquakes especially moon´s difficult aspect with these planets. In japan earthquake in 2011 moon exactly square with Neptune, and also conjucted with pleaides star clusters. Also need to look at 11th harmonic chart when earthquake takes places
September 30, 2021 at 12:48
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste B.V.Raman from India wrote a book on this subject,he was the one who predicted World War 2 and political assassinations and gave a keynote speech at the United Nations on Astrological knowledge in 1970🙏
November 28, 2021 at 18:05
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz » Promethean_Soul
Check out the Great Lisbon Earthquake of 1755. It was on the 1st of November and started at 9:30.

It was over 8 Richter and followed by fires and a tsunami.
November 28, 2021 at 19:14
(Pisces) Georgiana27
Very interesting post. I have always had phobia of earthquakes. Also, many times I could sense before they happened. I have in my natal chart in strong aspects Mars square MC, could be this a reason?
November 28, 2021 at 19:15
(Pisces) Georgiana27 » Promethean_Soul
Interesting. Today we have Moon opposition Neptune and an 7.5 earthquake in Northen Peru.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »