How would you describe this Leo?

September 28, 2021 at 15:38 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
How would you describe this Leo?
I have no idea about his birth time, but I´m nonetheless interested in the general aspects his chart can provide :3: :4:.

I´m a bit scared I might get a crush on him :4:.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 28, 2021 at 17:58
(Virgo) Aren Levi
have fun and let yourself have crush on him, life is short

but be careful of course :4:
September 28, 2021 at 18:39
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Aren Levi
Well...having a crush or not is not smth you can control, unless you totally avoid meeting the person :4:

Do you see smth worth mentioning regarding him, as a man?.

Is he (a bit of a) player? :1:
September 28, 2021 at 18:52
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Luna Alba
without house placements, i will not suggest anything

but he has heavy cancer energy ( sidereal )
September 29, 2021 at 10:45
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
Without a time of birth it is difficult to say but a quick look at his planetary positions raises no alarm.

Sun in dignity, Mercury and Moon in mutual reception and Jupiter in its triplicity. Venus is alright in Cancer.
September 29, 2021 at 11:22
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Yea it´s very important to know the Asc and the houses, especially the Sun´s position... not sure how much you can tell without TOB.

Sun in Leo with Venus in Cancer - probably someone very sensitive, I found all or most that I met with this config to be very sweet and kind (but yes, usually I had the Sun/Venus conjunction with them in the composite chart - though not always). Nurturing and caring in love, probably quite generous. With Sun conjunct Venus he is probably quite affectionate. Relationships are very important to him. Sometimes, I have found people with this configuration to be a bit narcissistic (but not saying always). He is probably quite charming, maybe very good-looking too? Knows how to use his charm probably... With Sun cnj Mars also in Leo I bet he is one very proud Leo? With a lot of energy and drive, strong will. Could take things personally a lot ? idk

I feel his Moon is in a bit of a contrast to the placements previously described... With Moon in Virgo square Saturn he might have trouble expressing his emotions ? He might care a lot about people though struggle to show it, or show it in more ´practical´ ways - which, other people sometimes may feel are cold or uncaring. Moon hard Saturn, I see it as possibly some heavy emotions, prone to melancholy..?

(But yes, ofc, TOB important as you pointed out. Only some thoughts about some aspects of his chart...)
September 29, 2021 at 12:25
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Heßen Lutz
I found promising that his Venus is in Cancer, although I have a Stellium in Cap, including Venus, Merc, Mars, so I dunno how it would manifest in case there will be smth beteween us.

Technically, our Venus are oppossed, but I really can relate a lot w the cancerian type of love - the love for home and family, giving and receiving a lot of affection - probably my own Leo Moon in 4th.
September 29, 2021 at 12:41
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Ways_of_Leavin'
I only met him a few times in sort of a formal context, where you can´t make things too personal...so my knowledge about him is limited.

I was interested in him since the first meeting, not going to lie, but I decided I´ll forget about him, ss I was probably not his type.

Then we had to see each other again in that formal context, and yesterday he suggested that we meet again to talk about our holidays and I couldn´t help being excited and a bit frightened that I like him :)).

But of what I noticed in our interactions, you nailed some traits:

"He is probably quite charming, maybe very good-looking too?"

Yup...very good looking, well read and cultured (you can talk about everything w him, he reads constantly) and very well mannered. He def knows how to talk to women and convey that image of a gentleman.
The brunette type, dark eyes, well built...maybe Scorpio As?. I dunno :)

And yes, you´re right, he seems very energetic.

"Nurturing and caring in love, probably quite generous. With Sun conjunct Venus he is probably quite affectionate. Relationships are very important to him".
He was single in summer and mentioned his friends envied him for being single, but he said he would really like to be in a relationship w someone compatible, but that it´s very hard to find nowadays. (Maybe his Virgo moon makes him very picky and critical,? ).

On the other hand, a friend of him mentioned that since his last relationship he was just involved in meaningless affairs :108:. So he might be a bit unsettled or unfocused,,, though I think he´s loyal when involved in a relation.

Our conversations were mostly on the formal/intellectual side...I have no idea if he likes me more than just another possible conquest or someone whom he can have a decent conversation with :74:.
I surely didn´t knock him off...yet :4:

September 29, 2021 at 12:47
(Leo) Northerneuropean
I have my own sun in Leo and Venus in Leo, but very close to cancer sign.
Yes, even with venus in leo person ir very sensitive, but maybe thats because I also have moon in cancer and jupiter in cancer conjunct venus in leo.

I think, his expression of love seems to bee sensitive. If you wannt to know his feelings what´s inside him, look at his Moon. It´s in Virgo, so he is very calculative in his mind and emotions.
The best you can get from him (if we could say that) is - his mercury is in cancer. So, he is very sensitive when talking one to one. Even mercury trine moon make it even better.
Only problem - saturn squere moon (which is in virgo) - he have problems to express himself, his emotions. Probably he will not talk about his problems, what he is woried about. And if he will, he will put in very structural frame. So, probably, it´s hard to understand what he is living inside.
September 29, 2021 at 19:09
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Northerneuropean
"Only problem - saturn squere moon (which is in virgo) - he have problems to express himself, his emotions".

I have the opposition. It´s a nasty aspect to have, esp if you read the classical astrology.

For women it affects the way how they see themselves/self esteem, but for men it affects their view on women - conservative, maybe even mysoginistic, not having much to offer on a higher level
September 29, 2021 at 19:19
(Leo) Northerneuropean » Luna Alba
I also have :152: :192: :157:
Interesting explanation. I did not know that. I would not say that I always see women in this way. Possibly externally, in general, in a formal relationship. Maybe because I have a jupiter conjunct venus, so I also expect a lot from women. But, yes, I agree - I go to men for advice, I trust them more when dealing with knowledge. Although I have better relationships with women in a emotional lavel.

I agree it´s nasty aspect.
For me as a man:
If I can, I don´t like to show my vulnerable part at all. But if I do, then only for women I trust very much, but never ask for an advice, only emotional support.
But I never trust so much in man, never showing them my vulnerable part, but sometimes tell them everything in a storytelling way, without showing emotions.
October 3, 2021 at 12:06
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Luna Alba
"Maybe his Virgo moon makes him very picky and critical?"

Oh yes, most likely! He probably has quite high standards... I bet he also has them for himself. Leo and Virgo are so different in ways... Leo have a need to shine and make people proud. While Virgo energy is more humble, more internally directed? I could see this combo thus being somewhat of a perfectionist.

So, how is it going?:) And why you think you are not his type? Maybe he just needs to take his time (?)...
October 3, 2021 at 12:19
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Northerneuropean
Parker´s Astrology (yes I use it a lot) describes Sun Cancer ASC Leo, as well as Sun Leo with Venus in Cancer as being very sensitive. But yes, a Leo Sun with Cancer Moon should be so as well. This is a nice combination actually - both the Sun and Moon in dignity. Both Leo and Cancer energy should figure strongly in you.
October 7, 2021 at 11:43
(Leo) Northerneuropean » Ways_of_Leavin'
Yes. Sun in Leo is like a perfect type of ego expression and Cancer moon - the best way how the emotions could be of someone.
I Even have Mercury in virgo (dignity) and Saturn in Capricorn an Jupiter in Cancer (29° - last degree).
When I am in very good mental shape, good moon, many of my friends especially girls, have told me, I am like perfect man. Sometimes I have seen - when I am in the center of the attention, I am like "loved from everyone because I am the best". And I really belive (most of the time "I am the best"). I have leo venus, cancer jupiter, SN and leo sun in 10th house, moon conjunct MC in 9th house. When I really like some girl, I practically don´t have competitors, because of these aspects, I belive. I am brave, self-confident, proud, with great self esteem, but in the same time - very sensitive, compassionate (cancer moon), polite (ASC libra). When I lived abroud for 2 years, foreigners told me, I am the most intelligent and genteel person they have ever seen. :D But in the same time I have also back side - moon opposition saturn - I have problems to open myself personally to other, Sun squere pluto, mars in 8th house taurus squere sun - I had experienced many falls (sexually, with a girls) in my life. I have chiron conjunct MC - I had experienced many public humiliations in my life - like "falling from the stage". And in the end - I have SN conjunct venus - All my relationships was very beautiful, but with a big sorrow in the end (seperation because of something).

So there is a flip side of all good aspects.
October 7, 2021 at 12:42
(Leo) cubic » Luna Alba
Venus in Cancer and Venus in Capricorn is pretty damn good in reality. It´s one of these oppositions that have potential to be truly good complements like say Aquarius and Leo.

From experience (from when I was significantly younger, full disclosure) though I seem to have a hard time understanding that Venus in Capricorn is a lot about actions, and that´s how they communicate that they even like you. There is a lot of emotional distance they naturally maintain, and coupled with lack of verbal affirmations and signals was making me wonder/insecure why are they even around me, even though we´re obviously going places and so on.

The other plus is that Venus in Cap seem to me like they have little to not ability to hurt emotionally Venus in Cancer directly in close contact, and that´s a big hidden plus there.

But yeah Venus in Cap. is action / making things real oriented and keeping it going romantically too I guess. It just might be difficult for Venus in Cancer to see how that is good for them. :4:
October 7, 2021 at 16:49
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » cubic
Well, I´m the Cap Venus...he is the Cancer Venus...we´ll see. There´s smth about him... :12:

I also noticed my Fortune is exactly conjunct his Saturn...wondering what that could be...the point of my luck and his malefic...

I´m the blue one

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »