Will my health get bad? 6th house stellium in 2022 solar return chart?

September 28, 2021 at 08:35 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Will my health get bad? 6th house stellium in 2022 solar return chart?
Hey y´all.

For the last 3 years I´ve been struggling hard with body image issues. like extremely. A psychologist even diagnosed a light case of body dismorphia... whatever light means.

Now, I am recovering but I am scared of a relapse and I am scared of feeling bad about myself again. :(

I read that a 6th house stellium in solar return chart indicates the own health getting bad.

I also have a 7th house stellium so what does that mean?
Since pluto is there I´d guess that my relationships with others will transform/change and I have a feeling that it already is in full effect, since I broke up contact to my former two best friends since they were never there for me when I needed them in times of crises.

My family has been suffering immensely from financial issues, due to the point where we could loose our flat. I asked them to help me in any way. No matter what way but the most important thing for me was that they´d be there for me emotionally and they weren´t. I want to let these people go but it´s so hard. :42:

excuse my grammatical errors
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 28, 2021 at 08:57
(Virgo) Aren Levi
I just want to remind you,

6th house is not only diseases, or physical health ... it can indicates hypochondria too etc ...

ALSO it can be - where 6th house makes you create healthier living, healthier thinkink,

it can make you want to help others or to be of service to others

Try not to think too much about your own future releated to health

just live healthy life without smoking and reduce any drugs or alcohol

if you are really affraid of some health issues in your solar return then prepare your body and mind by healthy living :3:
September 28, 2021 at 10:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aren Levi
System message: Post has been written by user UranianCapricorn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am now seeing that my venus is in 22° degrees in the 7th house... Is that something I should be aware of? Do you know?
September 28, 2021 at 11:54
(Virgo) Aren Levi » UranianCapricorn
:4:
You dont have to be aware of it, things that should happen will happen for you

Venus likes to be in 7th house :3: thats all i gonna say
September 29, 2021 at 13:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Aren Levi
=====
Thank you. Still am kinda worrying if something bad might happen :24:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »