Houses

September 26, 2021 at 14:16 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) JupiterK
Houses
Hi i got a question
I have houses that contain more signs ,or i saw for example that 11H starts at 28 degrees in Scorpio and occupies Libra also..(from what i read the person has a bit of Both ,he knows a lot of people ,but have very few close friends ).do we need to consider that too ? I have 1H is Aqua containg Pisces as well..im a bit confused here …so thank you !!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 26, 2021 at 14:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Try using "Whole Sign" house system and see if it makes more sense to you.
September 26, 2021 at 14:27
(Sagittarius) JupiterK » Seanfhear
I did but then the Planets are no longer in the same houses …
September 26, 2021 at 14:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JupiterK
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yep - that´s the point
see if you can deduce info and match it with what you know
September 28, 2021 at 12:17
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz
Hello,

The situation you are describing is called an interception. In northern latitudes, when The 1st house is in late Aquarius the 2nd house only starts in Aries. Pisces is intercepted in the 1st house and will add qualities to the 1st house as well.

Some house systems don’t have interceptions like equal houses or whole sign. It sounds as if you are using Placidus.

I hope this helps,
September 28, 2021 at 19:46
(Sagittarius) JupiterK » Heßen Lutz
Yes I found out..studying about it ! Thank you !
September 28, 2021 at 21:28
(Scorpio) Heßen Lutz » JupiterK
You’re welcome.
September 28, 2021 at 22:16
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Signs might be intercepted, yes, such as Virgo in your 7th house. Or, they may not. Your 8th house contains both Libra and Scorpio. I think, the signs on the hhouse cusps (and of course any planets residing there!) are most important when describing the 8th house affairs in one´s life. But one astrologer called Elbert Wade made interpretations or ´combibations´ of the two signs involved. They were quite interesting to read, and imho quite spot on for myself at least. Unfortunately he took down his website (it had very solid interpretations on the different Ascendant decans among other things) but perhaps other astrologers have written about the topic, if you are interested.
October 1, 2021 at 15:39
(Sagittarius) JupiterK » Ways_of_Leavin'
Yes…i also atarted to combine those two and see what i get ,it works ,imma look for it ! Thank you so much!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »