Quincunx

September 26, 2021 at 00:14 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
Quincunx
What inconjunction do you have in your letter and how do you notice it?

As such, I do not have a very marked Quincunx in my chart, but the Moon and the Ascendant is something that I could identify, the Moon in Gemini wants to have fun and learn, it is not very partisan of the long hours and hard work of my Ascendant in Capricorn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When two planets are five signs apart, they are quincunx, a eccentric angle where the zodiac signs have absolutely nothing in common. In fact, they can seem like aliens to each other, operating so differently that major adjustments need to be made for them to cooperate.

The planets involved in a quincunx have completely different missions. The zodiac signs have no shared traits, elements or qualities, and therefore can work with cross-purposes. A quincunx is like extreme astrological multi-tasking: We have to serve both planets and their contrasting agendas all at once.

Which signs are quincunx to each other?

Aries: Virgo, Scorpio
Taurus: Libra, Sagittarius
Gemini: Scorpio, Capricorn
Cancer: Sagittarius, Aquarius
Leo: Capricorn, Pisces
Virgo: Aquarius, Aries
Libra: Pisces, Taurus
Scorpio: Aries, Gemini
Sagittarius: Taurus, Cancer
Capricorn: Gemini, Leo
Aquarius: Cancer, Virgo
Pisces: Leo, Libra

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 26, 2021 at 01:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MartianPisces, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Surprisingly enough, this is a good topic to discuss because it’s not talked about a lot. But, with quincunxes I actually have a lot in my chart just naming a couple off the top of my head:

Sun inconjuct Moon
Venus inconjunct Mars
Jupiter Inconjuct Mars

It a huge imbalance of energies that needs to be balanced but it’s hard because those signs don’t work together to well.
September 26, 2021 at 01:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:97: If :152: is involved than what about parallax :64: :97: ? ? ?
The Extended Settings show a number of olive-green aspects; More Semi-sextiles than Quincunxes for you!
My natal Toro is close enough to dead-zero to be quincunxed from Icarus in two signs.
I don´t give more than a degree to most quincunxes however The Ascendant and Moon can get more orb if needed! :30:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »