Question for those who use Sideral.

September 25, 2021 at 19:44 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
Question for those who use Sideral.
Note: I do not come here to argue, I only ask for help to understand, what could be the causes of why I do not identify with certain positions.

Well, I think I have always ruled out Sidereal because I do not identify with the Sun in Leo, in general, I have a great trine of fire in Sidereal and, in Tropical of earth which, in my opinion, are energies that can be very differentiated easy.

So, I´m open to opening my mind to my Sidereal chart and wondering why I can´t identify with it?

Most of us have that essence that our sun gives us, most of the suns in Virgo have that "air" of shyness, that´s why I identify with the sun in Virgo and not in Leo.

The only thing that resonates with me in Sidereal is that I have a lot of fire and, in general, I am a person who gets angry easily, but I really do not know if it can be attributed to all the planets in fire, it would be the only thing.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 25, 2021 at 19:58
(Virgo) Aren Levi
i do not have time to do you whole chart sidereal analysis

but if you wannna know if your sidereal resonates

check :
Moon nakshatra and house placement
ASc nakshatra
find out which energy and planet is most dominant
find out which is your atmakaraka of birth chart
ALSO leo Sun can manifest differently for everybody, as any other placement can

When i look at your chart i see you got Moon as atmakaraka and Moon is in Taurus 6th house - this is main reason you feel earthly,
next reason is - you got Neptune and Uranus in 2nd house in capricorn - 2nd house is connected to your self esteem so again huge earthly influence on you
your Sun is getting into mature age so it is maybe not big focus of your whole being
Since your Mars is in good age for it to function - it will drive your change to acomplish your evolution into maturity in ways you need
September 25, 2021 at 20:06
(Virgo) astreo » Aren Levi
Thank you very much, I will go read a little of the Nakshatra of my Moon in Taurus.
September 25, 2021 at 20:53
(Aquarius) Catch-22
I think you just need to use the system that serves you the most and if that´s tropical, use tropical.
September 26, 2021 at 00:03
What difference do you notice that you identify more with Venus in Cancer than with Leo?
September 26, 2021 at 00:04
(Virgo) astreo » Catch-22
Yes, in fact, I really like the techniques they use in Siedral, plus the part of the house aspects, I have also read the Nakshatras, but from the positions of Tropical and, I identify more.
September 26, 2021 at 06:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » astreo
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You can use vedic techniques on tropical. Techniques are something and calculating the zodiac is something else. They are unrelated. Many astrologers I follow do use tropical and apply Vedic techniques for their readings.
Tropical or sidereal is just a consideration about where does the zodiac starts in the sky (the first degree of Aries).
September 26, 2021 at 07:38
(Virgo) Aren Levi » astreo
what i have learned,

tropical takes Venus placement more of a characteristic of how person is romantic or how he acts with Venusian themes

in sidereal it is more about what we like as Venusian things and what we attract
it is description of a spouse and marriage

for me both resonates because tropical shows how i act "in love ways" and sidereal shows "what i want"
September 26, 2021 at 08:12
(Virgo) astreo » Seanfhear
Yes, I think that is my great dilemma, because I like Vedic astrology a lot and, the extra meanings that you come to find that in Tropical, but I did not know that there were also people who combined both, I will do the same, even the readings of the Nakshatras I place them better in Tropical, once I saw that the page here gives you the option of taking your Nakshatras, but based on the Tropical positions and, they are not Sidereal, they resonate more to me.

Even when he showed me the part of the divisional charts, I felt more identified with the Tropical than the Sideral. My Navamsa and my Dashamsha.
September 26, 2021 at 08:18
So you don´t feel like you´re passionate about your love life?

Well, I feel like the main reason I´m discarding my Venus in Cancer is because I´m not an introvert like a Cancer would be. I am someone very happy, romantic and passionate when it comes to love, I also feel the fixation that Leo gives me, when I love someone, the feeling hardly ever passes me or, when I want something.
As Leo is the regent of my MC, I feel that kind of wanting to "stand out", deep down I want to feel special or appreciated for my career, I have that idea of "marking my name" throughout my career, that´s very Leonine.
September 26, 2021 at 08:20
you did not understand my post

tropical Venus placement is you

sidereal Venus placement is what you want and attract

and even if somebody has Venus in cancer in trop - it doesnt make them introvert
September 26, 2021 at 08:26
Oh, I get it!
So you don´t use Sidereal to see the personal description.
September 26, 2021 at 08:28
yes

many vedic astrologers say that Venus in sidereal is outer world and things from it you want and atract

how you act in romance is 5th house placement + 7th house DSC

sidereal uses houses - their lords and their dignity more then just planets
September 26, 2021 at 08:28
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Aren Levi
This could be it. My Desc is ♑ in tropical and that´s a bit like it feels like, while ♐ in sidereal is what I want it to be.

All other positions are more suited sidereal. I´m still defining how to look at them.
September 26, 2021 at 08:33
me for example

my 5th house is pisces ruled by Jupiter

my Jupiter is in aries 6th house

becuase it is in aries i look at Mars and his dignity will show sexual side of romance

because Jupiter is in 6th house it shows where and with whom i enter romance

for me i have love affairs in work enviroment a lot, or with women connected to my sport activities - thats where i find partners
September 26, 2021 at 08:47
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Catch-22
you are in age when you have to combine D1 and D9 chart

study how to read D9 chart and its placement cause divisional charts cannot be read like birth chart
September 26, 2021 at 08:47
Now that you say all this, I can identify with my Sidereal.

Now I see that he was not reading the Sideral well.
How interesting.
So how could my ascendete be defined?
If it is ruled by Aries?
September 26, 2021 at 08:50
Now I feel that I have to read my Sidereal again from this perspective :61:
September 26, 2021 at 08:53
your asc in sidereal is Sagg

Jupiter is sagg

but ASC is not really influenced by his ruler

ASC is affected by its sign and planets in 1st house

and of course to some level even by aspects

in sidereal ASC is map of your entire chart

i recomend you read some books about vedic astrology or watch well respected vedic youtubers

for example https://www.youtube.com/user/…
September 26, 2021 at 08:58
5th house is where, how and with whom as i described

Venus is what you want and enjoy

7th house is how you treat your loved ones and how you view partnerships
September 26, 2021 at 08:59
Well, what you wrote in another post has to do with this.

´´Tropical is psychological self, - ego

Sidereal is higher self - reality ..........´´.
September 26, 2021 at 09:00
thats the reason many people use their tropical more

because many people are operating mostly from their ego

i am not saying it is bad, ego is human thing and it can help for sure
September 26, 2021 at 09:03
I always feel identified with the energy of Aries, but with a kind of getting up every morning, being "optimistic and courageous", but I related it to my IC in Aries from my Tropical, not that I have an Aries personality, because I don´t have it, but I feel that my inner self does, it wants to be daring and risky, but now I don´t know if this in Sidereal can explain it or has nothing to do with it, having Jupiter in Aries in the 4th house.

I´ll go watch the Ascendant video on the channel you recommended.
September 26, 2021 at 09:08
Now everything has a lot of logic, that´s why most of us don´t pay attention to Sideral.

So it can be said that it is a chart with which we do not feel so easily identified because it operates on a more unconscious level?
September 26, 2021 at 09:10
from what you describe

i see Sagg asc,

of course you got aries in Jupiter in young adult degrees so mix of sagg and aries

i actually got aries as my most dominant energy + scorp and let me tell you - i get happy or possitive one day, and the next i go and work hard again - no time for rest or enjoying stuff,

( Moon Jupiter and Saturn in aries, Mars 1st house )
September 26, 2021 at 09:11
yes,

because tropical is said to be created by your parents and by surroundings you grow up in

your sidereal birth chart is what you are beyond what you think you are - but again both trop and sidereal is correct in my eyes
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »