Mars in 12 house

September 25, 2021 at 16:51 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LotusStar
Mars in 12 house
I´ve been having very bad dreams for a few days now, some of it is disturbing dystopian future stuff and some of it is people I really dislike from the past or have bad memories with showing up in my dreams! Literally every night the last week or so. I wake up kind of crabby and in a weird mood that lingers through the day....

It just hit me: MARS IN MY 12H (and Sun and Mercury)

Wow duh.

To make matters worse, I have this in my solar return too.

Does anyone have tips on how to handle Mars in 12 house energy, whether you have it natally or also through transit, so as to not just feel vaguely haunted by murky emotional yuck that creeps into your dreams?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 25, 2021 at 16:56
(Pisces) 11
Hmm :61: what a nice description

:155: is in my 4th atm, probably that’s why I’m having yucky disturbing dreams about family now.

Don’t really have any tips, maybe some light, peaceful music or guided meditations before sleep! :76:
And if u had that bad dream, then repeat the same in the morning.
September 25, 2021 at 17:04
(Virgo) LotusStar » 11
Thanks for your reply :74:

My dreams are putting me in fighting mood :61: just wake up sort of pissed off at seeing certain people again and that they have infiltrated my dreams somehow. Maybe I have to release some of that stuff.

Funny thing is I suddenly have no problem falling asleep, I am falling asleep very fast as soon as I get tired before being able to make myself think happy thoughts lol but then a long night of weird dreams awaits me

Sorry about your bad family dreams too... I´ve had those too, not fun :(

I was wondering if maybe Mercury squaring Pluto about to turn retrograde is doing this too... Bringing up uncomfortable memories from the past? Maybe for everyone?

Not sure...

This is why I hate this time of year. Yeah it´s fall here and it´s pretty and all, but all these planets go in my 12h and south node and I feel like a ghost half sleepwalking through life. Really hope this doesn´t stay like this all year.

Checking the solar return chart could be interesting too.
September 25, 2021 at 17:19
(Pisces) 11 » LotusStar
If you know how to release that, then ofc would benefit.

I have natal :155: 12th, and having crazy dreams since I was a kid.
At times they are so disturbing I spend few days in that mood. But mostly I see it as an adventure. Can be so excited about what will I see next night, that I can’t sleep at all :61:

I don’t think :155: in 12th is what helps u fall asleep. It mostly disturbs, and the more dreams, the more shallow sleep?

I have no idea about :153: aspect , never really noticed correlation to :152: or inner planet aspects and dreams.
September 25, 2021 at 17:43
(Leo) cubic
Oh it´s there already(Mars)? Maybe that´s why my bed looks like there has been a wrestling match on it in the morning the last days.. I dunno I´ve stopped tracking transits so.

dreammoods.com has been excellent for general guidance and why not particular on dreams. If these people can be categorized as "enemies" or "exes" or some such perhaps a search for these keywords on dreammoods through google can hint on the underlying reason as to why these dreams appear.

Haven´t had dreams in a long time, and when I have them they are kind of subliminated and very quickly forgotten, and I stopped giving a damn about them. I´m glad for it too. Dreams seem to be almost always shitty.
September 25, 2021 at 17:50
(Aquarius) nikkia
No tips for 12th house Mars. But dreams, kind of.

I rarely remember my dreams anymore but last week I had a dream about the past, the old neighborhood, a social gathering, women, and food. I became annoyed in the dream.

I look to Neptune for dreams (currently transiting my third house, conjunct my natal Venus)

I have no planets currently transiting my 12th - but with Venus in Scorpio right now, one might feel a bit...dreary.
September 25, 2021 at 18:05
(Virgo) LotusStar » cubic
"Oh it´s there already(Mars)? Maybe that´s why my bed looks like there has been a wrestling match on it in the morning the last days.. "

:61:

"I dunno I´ve stopped tracking transits so."

Is there a reason?

I try not to track them too much either but when this started happening daily for the last week I felt like I need to dig deeper into it to see what´s up
September 25, 2021 at 18:10
(Virgo) LotusStar » nikkia
"I look to Neptune for dreams (currently transiting my third house, conjunct my natal Venus)"

Oh that´s right! I forgot about Neptune ...

I have Neptune in 3rd natally and Mercury in 12, I dream a lot and often remember them. I thought everyone was like this until recently where I asked around and most people told me they rarely dream or remember and now wonder if it´s something more rare than I thought? I´ve seen many dreams where what I saw came true, precognitive ones.

What I don´t like is when it´s something uncomfortable and the feeling lingers and it just bothers me.

Neptune in your 3rd and Venus on your 11th Neptune... Your dream involved women (Venus) social gathering (Venus, 11th) with neighbours (3rd) that´s pretty cool actually. And yeah, Venus can be a little angry in Scorpio at times, she´s not at her most social there.
September 25, 2021 at 18:33
(Leo) cubic » LotusStar
"Is there a reason?"

I see no upside - most problems/situations are most efficiently handled by using common sense and being present.

...but plenty of downside - thinking / programming yourself subconsciously into negative events or feels. Potential for self-sabotages, including through being complacent during positive transits.

Sure it´s nice to find explanation for something that has been bugging you and has already happened, then you know it´s the real deal.
September 25, 2021 at 18:33
(Aquarius) nikkia » LotusStar
Interesting, right?

I was always a vivid dreamer, like these amazing movies playing at night. People would marvel at the details. I´ve written short stories based on my dreams alone. But very few people remember their dreams, let alone with such detail. So, I love hearing about other people´s dreams when they can recall them.

I´ve become more a ´prophetic´ dreamer now. I am no longer aware of my nightly dreams and I very rarely remember them. When I do, I record it a journal.

Edited to Add: It´s those lingering, bothersome dreams that I really pay attention to. Maybe if you write this dream down, it may help you feel less burdened by it? This may help you ´process´ the message.

I´ve had dreams so troubling involving others, I´ve called and knocked on doors to check in on them.

September 25, 2021 at 20:28
(Virgo) LotusStar » nikkia
You mentioning writing it down is what I was thinking too... Been feeling the need to journal for a few days, I think it will help. Feels like someone´s going through my mental attic trying to sort through the trash lol. Mercury is also about to turn retrograde in that house so I guess I better get used to this for the next little while. Thank you for the suggestion :)
September 25, 2021 at 22:29
(Aquarius) nikkia » LotusStar
My pleasure, LotusStar :)
October 1, 2021 at 03:43
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
I´ve witnessed many meaningful dreams with Jupiter transit and return in 12th. Mars activity yes but feel like the dreams manifest from the house and its sign. I have sag on cusp With Capricorn Sharing and received many religious and spiritual dream´s that felt concrete and significantly important... Just my own observation
October 1, 2021 at 05:57
(Leo) Anni23 » 11
This is weird, I´ve never experienced anything like this
October 1, 2021 at 06:30
(Capricorn) Emanuel
In Whole sign you have just your Mercury in the 12th house.(later edit, I understand that you are refeering to transit planets, not personal planets lol sorry for my mistake).
Anyway... Maybe your transits are responsible for this. You have right now a tight Neptune opposite Sun transit and also Mars is conjuncting your Mercury in 12th house (maybe this one is the culprit)
October 1, 2021 at 06:51
(Pisces) 11 » Anni23
Hi. What’s your experience?

You have :155: :191: :152: in 12th , harmonious aspects to :159: , :153:

I’d assume you have active dream world :4:
:156: There makes them more pleasant and spiritual maybe?
October 1, 2021 at 07:04
(Leo) Anni23 » 11
Ummm....

*understands that I have gotten myself into divulging more than I usually would be comfortable with*

Ahh. But seriously most of thr people here may be said to have higher than average imagination to even be here in the first place hehe

So considering that, I would say that my imagination is somewhat.. idk it seems to be unusual, but also conflicting I guess. Which maybe is not unusual in fact
October 1, 2021 at 07:09
(Pisces) 11 » Anni23
I don’t understand what you mean. :23:
Where should we be then?
And haven’t even thought, if imagination is connected to dreams.

Anyway I don’t think there is anything unusual about dreams! Same time they can be very unusual :61:
October 1, 2021 at 08:34
(Leo) Anni23 » 11
Well I think that the question is where dreams/the imagination intersect with reality.

So I´m quite a realist, so then I suppose it´s just what I imagine contrasts against that. It it has to go through a long process of vetting

I feel like I have to let go of a lot to even believe in the things I imagine at times..., it´s difficult but I have to choose
My 12th house in virgo I feel is weird like this, by combining two very different vibes
October 1, 2021 at 14:01
(Pisces) 11 » Anni23
I’m not following the depths of this.
You don’t need to believe in your dreams (lol this sounds wrong) for them to happen. You just dream something and then you remember or not. Attach meaning or don’t.

True, maybe Virgo has to do with it. Being opp of :182:. If you can’t find meaning to something, that has no clear substance, it becomes irrelevant. :25: Or cause lot of headache..
October 6, 2021 at 13:24
(Leo) Anni23 » 11
Haha I think that Virgo has a lot to do with it. Though it is in conjunction also with my mercury in cancer.. so I do have even more extra "imaginative juices" to contemplate
Funnily enough I find it a good position to doubt a lot of reality (often correctly)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »