Lilith in the 1st house

September 25, 2021 at 01:37 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly
Lilith in the 1st house
Question: completely random... was actually scrolling down to look into something else but for whatever reason I caught a few things in my birth chart, one being Lilith in the 1st house, says I fascinate people but also make them nervous.... I´ve been told this my whole life from different people that I make them nervous... I think it might be a good thing at times ????? :63: :43: (but not positive) but my question is, WHY??! HOW??! do I make so many people nervous?? What is it about me?? WHAT DO I DO????!!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 25, 2021 at 01:49
(Aries) Wolfmoon
"What is it about me?? WHAT DO I DO????!!"

You come at us with a name JessSezItSoftly then grammatically scream at us for answers...

You´re like a shiny grenade. Ooo it´s shiny but it will blow up sometime :4:
September 25, 2021 at 01:52
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Wolfmoon
🤣🤣🤣🤣....

I will keep that in mind.... I guess it´s a good visual explanation.... 😄😄😄
September 25, 2021 at 01:57
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Wolfmoon
My name is because I literally have a soft voice.... :17:

So I say everything softly... but, passionately??? Kind of...

Scorpio/Leo
September 25, 2021 at 02:15
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
We had fun with the descriptions of Black Moon Lilith from this page posted by Fishscales awhile back.

https://www.astroesotericpro.com/li…

This is an updated version. The original one was basically what is written under the “ inferior BML.

I still chuckle at my BML in Aries described as the soul of a killer, a murderer ,a butcher.

So over the top.

This version is a bit lighter in tone.
September 25, 2021 at 02:59
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Leo Moon
Sooooooo , I´m gonna choose (or should I say my big ego is going to choose) that I am the superior level of lilith in Sagittarius 🤣🤣🤣🤣
September 25, 2021 at 03:23
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » JessSezItSoftly
I hope I’ve reached the superior level.

I hope I’ve risen above being a “ murderer, killer, butcher.”

Though it’s probably that I’m lazy and murder is so time consuming. :2:
September 25, 2021 at 03:30
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Leo Moon
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
September 25, 2021 at 17:26
(Gemini) AmberMoon
Yea, true, and in my case people don´t even tell me. They just run.👻

Funny, I´m also soft-spoken...but not with big ego 😁
September 25, 2021 at 21:37
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » AmberMoon
Lol yes... um, literally they say the words, "you scare me"..... and often I´ll laugh and explain whatever I need to at that point (for why they are saying that)....

But I honestly dont really get it.... how am I any more scary than the average woman???? Really....

But yeah, even my dad would say it! And I was daddy´s little girl!

I dont get it.... I´m probably more easy going, less demanding, less maintenance than a lot of women....

So how am I so scary???? Lol
September 26, 2021 at 06:18
(Gemini) AmberMoon » JessSezItSoftly
Something in the eyes.
Maybe a subconscious way you look at people.

What´s a bit more difficult here, I think, is that, because people feel threatened they sometimes act defensively... without anything having happened yet.

And in turn that very sometimes becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy where, depending on contributing factors, I can get angry about it. Like: ok, you cán get what you expect.

And yes, they can´t immediately see that easy-going, low-maintenance,..."real" you 😁

But wouldn´t you say it´s a general truth of the Ascendant; not instantly seeing who´s really behind the curtain?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »