What´s going on in the land down unda?

September 25, 2021 at 01:00 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
What´s going on in the land down unda?
Been seeing some news about just how tyrannical the police are becoming down there, and the people taking to da streets. All kinds of crap. Crazy lockdowns and police brutality. As well as lots of resistance to it as well. Like this video for instance

https://www.bitchute.com/video/…

Gotta say, it´s pretty concerning. Don´t see many aussies on here. Maybe Wolf could fill us in?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
September 25, 2021 at 02:29
(Aries) Wolfmoon
They´re undergoing the initial removal of freedoms.

They´re an over policed and isolated land mass. They´re the test. If the police come out on top, they know what to do with the rest of the world. If they don´t. They´re going to have to think of something else.

If the police win then many of them will be sent to US or to the UK to help suppress civilians there as they don´t have the numbers.

What is happening is that people are having the veil ripped from their eyes. They see they´re the enemy and are starting to see the government for what it is.

There is no going back. The police have lost all integrity and respect from the communities.

You´ll see in all the videos where police are attending. There are no ambulance. No medical. They don´t care.

The government is not and never will be there for you.

What happens from this is exciting for the Aquarian Arian. What is happening now is exciting. Prophecy is coming to fruition. Plans are being fulfilled.

If Melbourne prevails then NSW and QLD will have to either stand down or step up.

Life in Australia as they knew it is dead and gone. What prevails is what´s exciting to see
September 25, 2021 at 02:30
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Wolfmoon
"They´re undergoing the initial removal of freedoms."

They made it mandatory for vaccination to be able to work.
September 25, 2021 at 06:45
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Wolfmoon
What gets me is that what is happening is so close and yet so far away.

I often hear pleas "what if it happened to you?". Now I get it.

This is the closest its been and no matter how hard I throw my brick from here, it´ll be for naught.

If you´re someone who values life, what´s happening in Australia is coming to a town near you.

If all you do is pay attention, then do that. Your freedom and everyone you know is hanging by a thread.

Watch that fucking thread!
September 25, 2021 at 07:08
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
https://www.bitchute.com/video/…

WHAT AN AUSTRALIAN COP SAYS TO THIS PROTESTER
September 25, 2021 at 07:20
(Aries) Wolfmoon » RohiniMoon
Thats the reality of the police.

The role is a trap. Most police hate what they do but they can´t see a way out.

Everything is an illusion as long as the populace buys into it.

Wake the fuck up!!

You´re about to be tread upon by people who couldn´t give a fuck whether your are in the way or not
September 25, 2021 at 07:58
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Wolfmoon
Very good answer(s) Wolf. I appreciate that.

That´s pretty much what I had decided. Australia has become the test run for the rest of the world. I just can´t believe they have that many LEO´s willing to "try" to enforce this kind of insanity. I´m rooting for the people big time (of course)

Violence is the only language the people behind all of this understand
September 25, 2021 at 08:04
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » RohiniMoon
Yes, I´ve seen that one before. God bless that guy. That was an epic rant

Hope he dropped a few c***s lol
September 25, 2021 at 08:05
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Sunnyshadow
I come here and I day slot of shit that would make people think.

Now I ask people to stand. Stand the fuck up. Whats happening here will happen to you. If you do nothing, see what happen in Australia for a nation of people who do nothing.

You have the power. You´ve always had the power!! You choose to give over to something that doesn´t exist.

This is not about a vaccine anymore. Its about life in general.
September 25, 2021 at 08:27
I agree 100% I see here in the US a division of people willing to stand vs. comply. I suppose you will always get that in any populace. Leaders vs followers. Fighters vs. lovers (or in this case docile sheep) I mean, if this isn´t a battle worth fighting, what is? Still some people don´t see it coming. I´m happy to say it´s not a small number of people that see through the BS though.

Maybe Gandhi had it right. Speak softly, but carry a big stick.

The evil of the world is greatly outnumbered, if only the people would realize it
September 25, 2021 at 09:13
"The evil of the world is greatly outnumbered, if only the people would realize it´

This. This is the shot that should be fired for the world to hear.

I´ve always preached for people to take a stand. I never thought NZ would have to face this before america but well... I´ll stand that front line with my axes and fight for the freedom for those I love. If I fall, then well... I fell fighting for you before I fell fighting me
September 25, 2021 at 20:17
I think me and you got more Aries than most.

If there were more like us, all this would have been over already. It´s time, been time for the people to do what needs to be done over there.

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
September 25, 2021 at 21:30
(Virgo) LotusStar » Wolfmoon
"If you´re someone who values life, what´s happening in Australia is coming to a town near you.

If all you do is pay attention, then do that. Your freedom and everyone you know is hanging by a thread."

So sad and true. :(

They are saying it now openly, this is the new world order.

Planned outcome.

But one thing I have heard is that Australia doesn´t have a bill of rights like human rights charter, is that true? So there is even less standing in the way, which is why they can push it so far there?

Why places like Norway, Sweden, Denmark are removing these passports now and allowing to go back to normal. And other places you can´t even work without one?
September 25, 2021 at 22:25
"I think me and you got more Aries than most."

Add a massive dollo of Aquarius and im waiting for the first govt official to give me the stink eye :47:

https://t.me/KarenBrewerBushTelegra…
September 25, 2021 at 22:31
I can´t watch them telegram vids :(

Oh yeah, I got some Aquarius indirectly through strong uranus aspects and 11th house etc.

Fiercely independent yo

That´s what makes me sick about all of this. I´m out here trying to live my best life :47:
September 25, 2021 at 22:41
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
"Australia doesn´t have a bill of rights like human rights charter, is that true?"

No. Thats BS.

People forget. There are no such things as human rights.

You just have rights. When you name them you compartmentalize them. When they´re compartmentalized they can be analyzed and misconstrued.

All commonwealth countries are bound by a law that predates the magna Carta. I cant remember the name of it but it´s the common law of the creator that all people are bound by.

All todays laws are, are layers upon layers of written BS that is too complicated for the common man to decipher.

Much like religion of old, todays average person will approach a pastor or priest (judge or lawyer) to have an understanding in their beliefs.

People can´t fathom that these people don´t have the answers you´re looking for because the lose too much if the charade falls apart.

"Why places like Norway, Sweden, Denmark are removing these passports now and allowing to go back to normal."

Independant nations with rich history and people. Not bound by the same propaganda and "education" systems like the rest of us. Countries who don´t fluoridate the water. Who look after their people because they know the people will bring them down.

Those of us in the commonwealth, including the USA, are under the reign of the highest ranking freemason in the world. They will push us until we push back. ´Order out of chaos´. This is the plan.
September 25, 2021 at 22:48
"I can´t watch them telegram vids :("

That sux man. I would suggest getting telegram if you can. YT and other streamers aren´t allowing the message through
September 26, 2021 at 05:49
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I heard that Kim Jung Un filed a complaint with the United Nations about the human rights abuses taking place in Australia. :3:
September 26, 2021 at 06:17
September 26, 2021 at 12:55
That´s what courage looks like. Awesome
September 26, 2021 at 12:59
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Leo Moon
Even Kim can´t just stand aside :61:
September 26, 2021 at 13:07
(Leo) cubic » Sunnyshadow
"That´s pretty much what I had decided. Australia has become the test run for the rest of the world."

I noticed independently like 1-2 years ago that certain topics or angles on things that get run first on Australian news only then get run on the US/Euro channels. That´s why I´m subbed to Australian news youtube channels of all things lol - watch the magic of mass consciousness molding live. So yeah figured it might be a test bed..
September 26, 2021 at 22:45
That´s why I did it.

What sort of aries doesn´t take a stand when they must
September 27, 2021 at 03:28
💪🐏💥

You did the right thing. Easily.

I´m about ready to March in the streets myself. Maybe just start warming up, while I´m waiting on everyone else to catch up. I guess all the "conspiracy theorist" were right after all. They´re already rolling out the passports in the US in LA and NYC
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
New Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »