Could someone read my astrocartography ?

September 24, 2021 at 03:28 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Clau74
Could someone read my astrocartography ?
angular lines sun, moon, venus and jupiter? which line is better in my astrocartography?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 24, 2021 at 08:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I suggest you use Astro.com for this, here: https://www.astro.com/cgi/…=

Click on the "Guest" link provided and fill your info.

You will get a world map with all lines. From the top menu choose the continent of the place you are thinking of traveling to or settling in.
When the map opens up for that place, click the city or town (or somewhere close to it) and you will see the explanation on the right.

Hope this helps.
September 25, 2021 at 03:52
(Aries) Clau74 » Seanfhear
Thank you
September 25, 2021 at 12:51
(Virgo) JulieJul
Hi,
I can read natal chart. Feel free to ask
September 27, 2021 at 01:25
(Virgo) GaySnails42
It depends entirely on what you want to do in a place, for example a mercury line might be great for mercury things but be complete shit for Jupiter things.

If you are looking for lots of information and lose connections and the buzz of it all a mercury line is great.

If you are looking for the sensual and social, beatifull and romantic, then Venus lines should be your go to

If you want to feel the adrenaline and competition, or just crava some actions maybe try a mars line.

My point is there is no objectively best place to be, it depends entirely on whet your goals and expectations are when you look for a place to go.
September 27, 2021 at 15:13
(Aries) Clau74 » JulieJul
Hi, I wanted to know the right place to live
September 27, 2021 at 15:18
(Aries) Clau74 » GaySnails42
Hi, I wanted to know to live in a country which place is more recommended according to my line of Venus and Jupiter.
September 27, 2021 at 16:25
(Aries) Clau74 » Edy
Hi, I think that also the progesion we should look at it.
September 29, 2021 at 07:15
(Virgo) JulieJul » Seanfhear
thanks. Is this site confident and free?
September 29, 2021 at 11:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » JulieJul
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yep free - there are of course paid services but for astrocartography its free - u can simply make your own account in the site and check many things they have

As for astrocartography, it is good I guess. But of course for deeper insight one has to know a bit of astrology to analyze and know what is going on. Because I think this website gives you a general explanation but this explanation might not fit anyone because it depends on the personal natal chart after all

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »