I (Aries) have always attracted Taurus’ in my life

September 23, 2021 at 19:05 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Char_lieH
I (Aries) have always attracted Taurus’ in my life
From my first boyfriend in primary school, and my current boyfriend now, I seem to only date Tauruses by coincidence. Even weirder is that 3 of these people (2 guys and 1 girl) share the same birthdate on May 1st (2000/1999). Is there anything in my chart that indicts why this keeps happening lol
Find it a bit odd since I’m an Aries sun and Sagittarius moon so I wouldn’t have assumed that this combination would fit a Taurus sun.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 23, 2021 at 19:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AnuradhaMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi. :1:
I see you have Mars in Taurus...
In a woman´s natal chart, Mars represents image of masculinity or the type of man is attracted to you. Maybe that´s one clue, as to why you attract this type.
September 23, 2021 at 20:09
(Virgo) Etherealmind » AnuradhaMoon
Mars in a woman´s natal chart is more about the type of masculinity SHE IS ATTRACTED TO but it´s very "superficial".

I have Mars in Scorpio but I´ve never really been attracted by Scorpio guys and I´ve rarely attracted Scorpio guys. In any case for now.

One planetary placement doesn´t mean anything so I´d advice her to look at her whole chart.
September 23, 2021 at 20:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Etherealmind
System message: Post has been written by user AnuradhaMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Of course, you are right. :1: Is just one of the tips.
September 23, 2021 at 20:19
(Virgo) Etherealmind » AnuradhaMoon
:37: :1:
September 24, 2021 at 14:40
(Taurus) lnsabch
When I read the title of this post, I was excited because I also noticed a pattern in my relationships. I thought it was because of my 4th and 5th houses--everyone´s planets seemed to end up there if it was a significant relationship, romantic or not. But, you´re not a Taurus 5th house; the 4th is, true, but most of Taurus comprises your 3rd house so my guess is most people´s planets end up in your 3rd (and near your Mars, Jupiter, Saturn).

So, my guess is that the Taureans who you attract and are attracted to are either: trine your Capricorn Ascendant, sextile your Pisces Venus, or sextile your Pisces Mercury. They might also be attracted to your Mars or Jupiter.

These people might even have Sagittarius or Aries placements that make them attracted to you. For example, I´m a Taurus with an Aries Venus :3:

If they have Moon in Capricorn, they might be drawn to you as well. The topic is so complex, there´s really not a simple answer!
September 27, 2021 at 01:09
(Virgo) GaySnails42
Your 5th house of romance, creativity, children, one-nightstands, and fun but sometimes questionable shit overall is in Taurus with a bunch of stuff there, this includes your mars, saturn and jupiter.

To me this implies that this is a prominent part of your life with a lot of weight to it, a lot of who you are is expressed in your relationships, through art and just by creating experiences for yourself and those around you.

The Cao-Taurus combination is slow to change and you take this space you create very seriously, fun is serious business to you.

Back to your question, the reason you might attract so many Taurus people into your life is that the space you create for yourself is best appreciated by earthy and venusian people, so mostly Taurus, maybe Capricorn or Libra.

You just vibe with Taurus, mars also can create friction and excitement where ever it is in the chart so that may explain why you end up in romantic relationships/entaglments more so than with your non-taurus friends.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »