what is wrong with me

September 22, 2021 at 21:55 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) jodie h
what is wrong with me
right why is it that everyone is scared to approach me about my chart, what is so scary about it
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 22, 2021 at 23:34
(Taurus) s81
Well, I wouldn´t say there is something wrong with you. May be it´s just the aggressive Mars (ruler of your Ascendant) in conjunction with the North Node (which expands like Jupiter), both in trine with Neptune (the planet that generates illusions) and in opposition to your Ascendant (the projected self), and that implies a conjunction to it of the South Node (which contracts like Saturn), plus Saturn itself also conjunct to the Ascendant.

I guess you can take advantage of that Jupiter (expansion) in the 11th house (friends), also Uranus strong there (both in Aquarius and 11th house) which can bring you very special friends.
September 23, 2021 at 09:32
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Approach for a relationship?

The thing that I immediately notice is that almost all your planets are above the horizon. You may have a very public image, be extravert. Too much for some people to handle, especially with ♈ asc. In the field where you can show your ♎ energy, 101 relationship, you have Mars conj Asc.

One last note, there´s nothing wrong with anyone, we are all unique and when we think there´s something wrong with us, we just haven´t learned to get to know ourselves yet.
September 23, 2021 at 16:28
(Pisces) jodie h » s81
oh right so basically people see me at eye view but seem startled when i notice because of the illusion of the way i look and the illusion on how i communicate is totally opposite, look like a thug but communicate like a 50 year old,

by special friends, you mean that uses their talent for a good use, and not for the weird stuff.... right?
September 23, 2021 at 16:42
(Pisces) jodie h » Catch-22
funny you should say that 6 years tomorrow with my one and only, im quite introverted myself, but what do you mean by above the horizon you make it sound like im this fallen angel :2: :61:
September 23, 2021 at 17:08
(Taurus) s81 » jodie h
"communicate like a 50 year old"

That sounds like your Saturn at 1st house!

"by special friends, you mean that uses their talent for a good use, and not for the weird stuff.... right?"

Well, it´s Uranus, so it depends on it´s state. I guess that being in Aquarius and 11th house and disposing Jupiter, they should be very special in a constructive way, may be talented and/or helpful for you in some aspect. But I´m just guessing, it could take other expressions of course.
September 23, 2021 at 17:15
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Lmao you are ok
September 23, 2021 at 19:30
(Pisces) jodie h » Emanuel
am i okay, ummm i´ll get back to you on that :61:
September 23, 2021 at 19:37
(Pisces) jodie h » s81
cheers mate you´ve helped me alot, a blessing is coming your way :4:
September 23, 2021 at 20:22
(Pisces) 11
Ufff

:182: moon
:182: Stellium .. in 12th house :23:

I’d say you’re very unpredictable? Maybe that’s why you make others uncomfortable.

But I didn’t understand, if they are afraid to approach you or say anything about your chart?

For my eye looks very challenging. Your :156: close to 12th too, :76: are with you
September 23, 2021 at 21:01
(Pisces) jodie h » 11
hahah lol what i meant was like on other platforms i´ll ask something about my chart and not one person would interact with it, but like two minutes later someone else will post the exact same post but about their chart and then boom thousands of people are giving their opinions ....... and i here like i want some loving an all people :9:
September 24, 2021 at 05:00
(Pisces) 11 » jodie h
It’s hard not to see yourself as a victim , being a :182: and so pronounced one.

I don’t think you’re meant to have an easy life.., but shouldn’t let the world break you. Your gentle spirit is your strength.

Being “invisible” is part of your path and struggles (if you look at them that way).
September 24, 2021 at 12:02
(Pisces) jodie h » 11
i always thought growing up that the life i would chose would be unconventional but to have it in my face all the time, takes the biscuit, it´s like i can see you, hear you, feel you, read you, but all be giving me this empty stare....

do you reckon that´s it´s the energy that i produce out that flabbergasts people :2: :6:
September 24, 2021 at 13:56
(Pisces) 1janos
I don´t think you or your chart is scary. As describable from your chart you are full of contradictions. A lot of unexperienced people find that kind of unpredictability disconcerting.

I imagine these qualities are confusing to live with. On one extreme you experience yourself as puzzling to understand, almost lost, and at other times, highly frustrated, nothing seems to work out. Then full of energy and irritable. You may find it a challenge to relate to other people, who appear to misunderstand you.

Very tricky...
September 24, 2021 at 14:30
(Pisces) jodie h » 1janos
i think your on point there, it just seems like it´s never ending cycle, and i´ve only just started life, i guess understanding what´s already been dealt for me now, helps the later on life lessons flow smoothly :2: :76:
September 24, 2021 at 17:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » jodie h
your unexpected uncles show up just in time. :61:
September 24, 2021 at 19:04
(Pisces) jodie h » goldenlion32
what do you mean by this im so confused
September 24, 2021 at 19:33
Uranus in Aquarius and Jupiter in Aquarius.

Although, this can be just other Jupiter in Aquarius individuals as well.
September 24, 2021 at 20:28
oh okay and what´s this about uncles, that bit im really confused with, as i don´t do anything that could or at all connect him to me for him to appear :63:
September 24, 2021 at 21:22
That sounds like Uranus in Aquarius and Jupiter in Aquarius too. Since it probably disconnects you from him. Although, time to time he might appear out of no where. Probably have to wait and see. It can work either way since it is erratic.
September 24, 2021 at 22:12
oh i get it now thanks...... quick question though,
what part of my chart did you see that made you think oh yeah her uncle´s going to pop up soon :61: :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »