Lilith sextile Asc

September 22, 2021 at 06:47 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fifteen_Dagrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Lilith sextile Asc
Any real life example / story of somone with this aspect i need to understand it more ? For female chart.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 22, 2021 at 11:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AnuradhaMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting topic. :1: My Lilith trine Asc so I wonder too. :3:
Maybe both aspects (sextile and trine) work similarly...
I found a sentence : ´´Gets sexual attention very easily, (conjunct, trine, sextile) will enjoy this.Probably enjoy situations that make other uncomfortable, will like to shock others. Comfortable/open wth their sexuality and preferences, reassured, they know how to own themself and when to fight for what they deem as right. Rebellious/misfit and proud of it because they know how much power they have and show when they don’t give in to anything conventional. You can use your reassurance and power to empower others ´´ Who knows... it can be interpreted that way. :4: :3:
September 22, 2021 at 14:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AnuradhaMoon
System message: Post has been written by user Fifteen_Dagrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes!!

Did you ever feel that your general appearance brought you shame, for example was the shape of your body or the way you act make the eyes of others put you in a disgusting situation where you just you wished you had come out of it?

and did you some times mean to do it on purpose with no reason like “hey iam sexy to you and i know it in look but dont touch moment” without talking to them or even give a one eye blink😂?

or that just becouse my lilith in leo maybe?! …

I notice that some mans are changing the way they sit if i came / stuttering / hands keep shaking if they should give me smt! is it normal or theres other aspect for that?..

and did you have issues with womens at work ? + any sexually harassed at a young age?
September 22, 2021 at 20:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fifteen_Dagrees
System message: Post has been written by user AnuradhaMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes ... that´s how I feel! Or that I felt somehow different, strange, maybe because I have Lilith in Aquarius. Specific placement.
You have Lilith in Leo? Wow. Apparently, this location gives a lot of sex appeal rather a drama, popular, sparkling, magnetism, charismatic, attracted. Strong person and ego. Your confidence and sense of self are hurt? Can you feel it? :63:

And I don´t have any issues about it.
September 23, 2021 at 06:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » AnuradhaMoon
=====
Yes, I feel that in myself, the universe should revolving only around me, if there was a gathering and I wasn’t the main of the topic or the important person in it, I often avoided its + notice style updates from time to time -then people around me start to copy it- i know that i can guess the trend before its actually a trend but still i dont have engouh confidence in my inner self thats Lilith effect here (you can do it but you feel shame of it) ?! , sometimes I found myself taking every action of the other person seriously .. egos get down easily & when I think about it, I say why I exaggerated like this, it was not worthy.. + I do not have a ideal in my life and I do not like to glories others. In Qatari i said : if you a sheikh iam sheikha too , every one is sheikh to him self. So, do not expect me to raise your status just for a title or position, you work for me under the name of this position, and everyone is equal to me.

*sheikh: an Arab leader, in particular the chief or head of an Arab tribe, family, or village.*

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »