Chart after death

September 22, 2021 at 04:48 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Chart after death
I have a silly question. :63:

You can see things about your siblings, relatives, spouse (and so and so) in natal chart and transits.

But what about when this person has passed? Can you still check his chart to see what happens to other people? Or it loses its effect, cause he’s no longer living?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 22, 2021 at 06:05
(Aquarius) Catch-22
You can´t see in a chart the person has died. Well, I can´t at least :117:

So I doubt you can see much things in it after (s)he died, because it all reflects back to him/her. As (s)he´s gone, I think you rather need to look at their chart.

My €0,02...
September 22, 2021 at 06:16
(Pisces) 11
Ah no I didn’t ask properly.

I mean you can see stuff about your kids for example. When they have harder time at school or they get married.. or when your spouse got financial issues.

For example.. this parent dies.
Can you still use his chart as reference to check transits related to his kids, spouse, people connected with this person?

:61: Haha maybe this is really silly but it’s a serious question
September 22, 2021 at 06:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I sometimes, when want to read some book, check how I get along energetically with the writer that usually passed long ago.

Everything we do in this life is actually expressing Divine energy throughout our specific form (partially visible in natal), so written material that some writer left behinds actually represents the energy trapped in the form of his thoughts written there, and If you do not get along well, you will not enjoy his words ether.

In the case of passed relative:

If you have some memory of a person that passed away you actually have his form / his words, his behavior, his actions that you memorized/ (that correspond his natal chart) trapped in your mind, and if that memory is giving you some hard time, it is actually crucial to see how you get along energetically to help you understand the dynamic that made you think of that person.
September 22, 2021 at 06:51
(Pisces) 11 » Moon_Queen
I understand what you say and I agree to everything you say! :74:

Sadly no one understands my question :8: :61: :61:

I’ll try 3rd time.

You can see in a persons natal chart about his close people. Cause his natal planets don’t only talk about him. Chart represents much more than this person. So from transits you can see also what happens around him.

But what if this person dies. Can you still see what happens around him from transits. If the person is not there anymore physically?
September 22, 2021 at 07:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 11
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh I see now :61:

I think not :15:
September 22, 2021 at 07:07
(Pisces) 11 » Moon_Queen
finally :75:

Why you think so?

I think so too, mostly cause you’d need to somehow interact with your living energy to create those specific outcomes.
But then again.. some things just happen.

It seems even more fascinating, if chart stops using its meaning after person dies. Like the contract stops existing. There is nothing to read anymore.

But
If the natal chart is there in the memories and the energy person left in this world, so in a way it’s eternal .. how come transits are not? In a way it should be used a reference still.
September 22, 2021 at 07:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 11
=====
Yeah, it is strange if something happened according to the transits of a person that passed away ...:63:

But if we energetically interacted (exchanged our energy) with someone that was linked to some planetary dispositions (natal) once, it may be that we have some sort of "imprint" of that planetary code (natal of that person) that could be still sensitive to transits.
September 22, 2021 at 08:17
(Pisces) 11
I guess I’m more interested, if someone uses this “method” and does it work?
I sometimes check my dead relatives transits just out of curiosity.. to see what would they experience, if they were alive. :25: and to notice patterns. So I was wondering, if someone does this too, with any results :4: Or is there even any significance in doing that.

In similar way you can also check transits before you were actually born, to see what happened with your parents maybe.

But I agree it shows mostly how outer influences affect that specific person.
September 22, 2021 at 08:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
This was just a Pisces small talk :61: :83:
September 22, 2021 at 09:49
(Pisces) fishscales
I don´t know if any aspect of the chart holds up as an energetic construct after someone has died...

I want to say no...but it´s an interesting question.

Either way, it would be much more efficient (and provide much more information) to just look at the chart of the person who´s still living...
September 22, 2021 at 09:54
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 22, 2021 at 10:15
(Pisces) 11 » fishscales
I agree, but in this case the person who is not living (I know his exact birth time).. and by using his chart I try to find some points about the living relative (have no idea about birth time). So in ways the other chart provides me more information.
September 22, 2021 at 10:21
(Pisces) Cind » Aren Levi
:61:
September 22, 2021 at 12:58
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Aren Levi
Looks like a search term for p*rn :69:
September 22, 2021 at 13:11
(Pisces) 11
Seems like this full moon has very strong aftereffects !! :23:
September 22, 2021 at 16:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Dead Celebs come to mind when :116: is in their :27: signs which suggests they have some "immortality" Living in proximity to others means that their charts shall have an unconscious, subconscious, even conscious effect!
Hindus want to know about deaths and birth in a life schedule and hope to get the Astrologer clairvoyant enough to know where someone dead has been reborn!
September 22, 2021 at 17:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist » ram_goat
That´s Noomi Rapace on the right?
September 22, 2021 at 19:25
(Aries) ram_goat » Rosincvist
yess
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 22, 2021 at 20:29
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Catch-22
calm your tits please :61:
September 23, 2021 at 13:18
(Pisces) 11
Ruby Burkhalter, Professional astrologer, online and phone readings and astrology tutoring.
Answered June 17, 2016
Your birth chart is an imprint of the cosmos as it appeared at the time, place and date that you were born. It continues even after you are dead. Honors and accolades are common when Venus and Jupiter are transiting the 10th house.

There have been astrological studies done of deceased people receiving honors and recognition many years (or centuries) after they died. In the studies, deceased people very often received awards posthumously under favorable transits.

Interesting!
September 23, 2021 at 13:51
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

I believe even thought my ancestors are dead, it may still play out in certain ways with Pitru in Vedic.

You carry certain themes of positive and negative karma, work, career, education, religion, etc.

When one dies it is the energy they leave, and may reincarnate back in with similar energy and continue on where they left off if I remember.
YouTube
YouTube
September 23, 2021 at 13:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Rosincvist
Weird, I´ve been focused on Paul Walker´s life this week. :4:
September 23, 2021 at 17:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
He was so handsome. Dreamy. I liked his eyes.
September 23, 2021 at 21:03
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » 11
As they say there are no silly questions, only silly answers.

"There have been astrological studies done of deceased people receiving honors and recognition many years (or centuries) after they died. In the studies, deceased people very often received awards posthumously under favorable transits."

and this is certainly something to think about.
September 24, 2021 at 10:06
(Pisces) 11 » goldenlion32
wow, what an interesting video, thank you! :68: Will have some chart analysis to do now.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »