Akiane Kramarik - natal chart

September 21, 2021 at 09:58 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Akiane Kramarik - natal chart
Akiane is a painting prodigy that started painting (out of the blue) at the age of 4.

She said that the God himself made her do all this incredible work and she speaks of it very lightly.

Parents have no connections to the art or religion.

Her works sorted by age
https://akiane.com

and

Her Natal chart with that beautiful 2nd house Cancer So-Mo trine 6th house Scorpio Pluto-NN
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 21, 2021 at 10:37
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
How talented :68:.

Yet the chart has its share of "red" - hard aspects, far from the idyllic, Paradise-like images that she creates in her artwork.

In what area do you think it will manifest? The harsher part of her birth chart
September 21, 2021 at 11:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah, exactly.

Well the main challenge that I see here is 10th house Pisces Saturn in opposition to her 4th house Virgo Chiron "bridged" by 11th house Taurus Lilith.

11th house Taurus Lilith could give her some blindness related to materialistic possession that she do not mind to share with everyone (11th house). Virgo Chiron is probably making her lack the organization and life functionality (in the first stages of life) and being in trine to Lilith it adds up to her inability to take care of herself and to live a "real life".
She already has all family taking care of her money she earned with her paintings which is also visible in her 4th house Chiron. This is great stimulus for her 10th house Image and career (Pisces) that is related to spirituality and, she approach it very seriously (Saturn) but can be problem later when she starts to demand freedom and independence.

Another disturbing (but not devastating) thing that I can find here is 8th house Capricorn Ne-Ur in opposition to her So-Mo and "bridged" by her Pluto.
I can already see, in her paintings, that she started to develop the interest for the ideal partner that she will bound with at energetic level.
If no one of God-like qualities (8th house Ur-Ne) appears in her life, she will probably continue to live in her inner ideal but if she find some partner, she will do everything to make him God-like, which could represent a great burden for the one she choose, if not able to meet her standards.

I wish all the best to this young prodigy and hope she will overcome her inner dynamics the most pleasant way.
September 21, 2021 at 11:39
(Libra) leorising
The lilith in taurus at 11th is that artistic gift that emerged at age 4, lilith and chiron are childhood wounds. :68:

Edited: I know that luminaries, outer and inner planets have more strength than lilith and chiron, I see lilith and chiron as the consequence of some scene presented by the planets.
September 21, 2021 at 14:09
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Configuration of :152: to :199:, :159:, & bonus :160:; Her mother was not to be underrated as a hypnotic force keeping the children completely still for getting their hair dyed blonde!
:157: between Astrology degree and Theatre Stage degree; A minor digression from everything that indicates Painting in her chart.
:156: :193: Medical Ability; Bound to come in handy sometime!
Heliocentric Chart; Not too different from Geocentric chart for Painting Degree activations!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »