PATTERNS OF FAMILY ASPECTS

September 20, 2021 at 19:23 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) astreo
PATTERNS OF FAMILY ASPECTS
Are there patterns of familiar aspects?
Do you have one with your family?

In my case, the square of Sun with my Pluto.
My mother has her Moon conjunct her Pluto.
My father has his Moon square his Pluto.

In Synastry, one conjuncts my sun and the other squares my Moon.

The conjunction makes me feel like my father is very toxic, so I feel the need to detach myself emotionally, as a protective mechanism.

With my mother we share many very good aspects that do not cause problems.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 21, 2021 at 00:26
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Because Overseers liked to have slaves come to immediate sexual arousal, :160: ; and I do talk enough about Pluto that I should be using both symbols for it!, can be very active in the charts of the descendants of American Slaves!
Frieda Fell who made sure that Mediums were licensed and registered like sex workers in England singlehandedly caused a real quieting down about Pluto, it is a touchy subject to say the least! Blanket dark planet associations for :199:, :159:, & :160: are USA, USSR, & Nazi Germany respectively, fortunately this is an out-of-date and mostly forgotten stereotyping!
September 21, 2021 at 17:50
(Sagittarius) Cosmette
Yes! Wow what an awesome question :^0

Leo ascendants run in my family, Virgo mars runs in my family, mars sextile mercury, and mars in our 3rd!

We also have strong Scorpio themes, either we have pluto squares or 8th house overlays! There´s Pisces in our charts also in one planet at least, too. My father is a Virgo, but his sun and moon degrees are opposite my planets, so its in Gemini sun Capricorn moon, and all my half-siblings on his side have Gemini moons, which I would actually conjunct!
There´s also usually a total lacking of energy in our charts, too, minus my mother. She has air, fire, earth and water, but my half-brother on my mother´s side lacks fire, and I lack earth, my uncle lacks fire, my aunt lacks water! My brother also has an exalted moon whereas I´m domicile, we both love our mom, but we both had very different upbringings with her. He has more planets to aspect her harmoniously, whereas I´m the opposite, having more semi sextiles and squares.

So major recurring themes? Virgo and Leo, mars in 3rd, but minor but kinda weird themes? Definitely 8th house activity in the family synastry, there´s a few Taurus placements around :^)
September 21, 2021 at 19:21
(Taurus) theycallmetym
dunno about aspects but im double virgo and my sister is triple virgo while other sister is virgo moon.
September 21, 2021 at 19:40
(Aries) ram_goat » Cosmette
Cap NN, Sun, moon is a definite trend in my family

and Cancer sun/moon/asc as well

Aries NN
September 22, 2021 at 02:00
(Pisces) fishscales
I don´t know about specific aspects (can´t remember honestly) but one thing I´ve noticed about my mother´s side of the family is that there is a general lack of fire in their charts.

I´ve always thought this contributed to their neuroticism.
September 22, 2021 at 04:40
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Heavy scorpio on the paternal side of my family. Missed me, however I have Pluto at home in Scorpio opposing my Sun. Also squares my moon.

Big air signature on the Maternal side. I have Aqua Asc. My mother´s chiron is on my Asc. My Chiron on my Sister´s Asc.

That´s about all I can think of for now.
September 22, 2021 at 14:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fifteen_Dagrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes we have rahu nakshatras (swati/ satabisha) my asc , mother and small brother venus ,other mars ,father jupiter and rahu in big brother chart also.
September 22, 2021 at 14:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fifteen_Dagrees
System message: Post has been written by user Fifteen_Dagrees, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My moon and my mother moon are the same too (uttaraashada)
September 22, 2021 at 19:08
(Sagittarius) Cosmette » ram_goat
Isn´t that interesting? I don´t know why it would happen, but I imagine it´s like how we pass along genes, and perhaps with karma. I know my moon (at least according to astro-charts) is the pointed end of a Yod, so it leaves me to believe that there´s a familial karmic debt there that must be fulfilled. But if we believe that karmic debt can be passed down, then of course there´s going to be family trends on the same vein, I think that´s so cool! I´d like to explore this more, so I´m gonna have to follow this thread I think :^)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »