Heliocentric astrology

September 20, 2021 at 19:03 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Heliocentric astrology
Anyone experienced with it, or even just find it interesting like me?

For anyone who has a clue - which orbs do you use a) between planets in the Helio natal chart, b) for aspects formed between the Geo and Helio natal chart, and c) Helio to Helio (or to Geo?) synastry.

Big thanks in advance 🌺

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 21, 2021 at 00:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist
A whole bunch of 19th century scientists were found to have heliocentric and geocentric :153:s in ` :193:´ to each other that in hieroglyphs is :153: :193: :153:. :153: moves fast heliocentrically so there were people born the same days of the eighteen-hundreds who weren´t as gifted!
So many things get called `soul´ and inner self that I have to sound like a parrot :109: The heliocentric chart is a map of the soul; Has no house cusps, shows people who are a contradiction in self-perceived quality of life versus outward life.
September 21, 2021 at 20:24
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Rosincvist
Yes, I have also read it has to do with the incarnation of one´s soul... No angles and cusps, no retrograde movement of planets such as Mercury
September 22, 2021 at 01:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Ways_of_Leavin'
Ten arcminutes on either side of a sign cusp a planet can be two-signed, any more than that and the planet occupies one sign! The Magi Astrologers declare that aspects of direct planets to retrograde planets are the strongest; There are just a `a lot´ of them so they may be trying to stack the deck for paying clients! :62:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »