am I out of my mind

September 19, 2021 at 13:51 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) andrew91
am I out of my mind
Hello to everybody, nice to meet you all.
After suffering a very bad break-up in 2016. I havent been in a relationship yet,it´s been 5 years, and every girl i met, just don´t click. Im in mine early 30´s and im just tired of being alone. I have good job, good friends active life ,but something´s missing. Thanks in forwards to everyone who will read this chart. Sorry for my bad English, havent used in a while :75:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 19, 2021 at 14:06
(Pisces) 11
Hi

Maybe the thing that’s missing is your ex. :61:

Or maybe you have very high demands and expectations, that only few would be ok with.

Many possibilities.. and I think your question asks for a conversation, before giving answers.

Oh! You didn’t even ask anything.
September 19, 2021 at 14:39
(Cancer) andrew91 » 11
Thank you for answering the topic. I saw that I haven´t tell the question silly me 🤣🤣🤣
The question is when will i enter a normal relationship?
P.S. Ex better stay ex, in my country there is a old saying "Don´t cry for spiled milk" 🤣
Best regards
September 19, 2021 at 14:59
(Aquarius) Catch-22
You got a similar Whole Sign sidereal chart as me :75:

This means 7th house ♐, probably you see things too big and too much criteria. I got a cheat sheet with my life, and I´m a scarcity thinker, never enough.

You got 8th ♑, meaning you will need to work a lot on your sexuality. Women don´t come crawling into your bed and if they do, they´ll teach you a lesson (now that sounds kinky 😝). Saturn is in there too, really waving its teacher stick, maybe even whacking (sorry, no pun intended) your fingers.

♎ 5th with Pluto retrograde, you probably ponder too much about your crushes. A lot of women won´t wait till you did all the pros and cons and when you finally decided to go for her, she´s gone.

And finally ♉ 12th, maybe you just value being isolated. Me too actually. I love my wife but am so grateful to be alone for some time too. Maybe you just want to be with someone for the outside world. ♈ is there, showing you want to do a lot to groups of people. I remember uncles and friends asking "no girlfriend yet?" on parties. I hated that.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 19, 2021 at 15:02
(Pisces) 11 » andrew91
7th h ruler :156: in 3rd. High chance that your love is someone you know for a long time, your school crush. Just saying. :61:
Ask yourself , why you want relationship. Cause brother got married and u feel like you also have to?

I don’t see anything in transits that’s in the way. :157: opp :154: and jup only approaching . :25:
Don’t see also problems in your chart, you can charm, you’re confident. Maybe too much, ego.
Something deeper then. Play the question answer game with yourself maybe!
September 19, 2021 at 15:08
(Cancer) Trevor77
Hello,

Iv noticed we have same Asc, same Sun, same Venus, and I feel same way as you..
Im currently wanting to meet new partner.
So I believe there will be many other Cancers feeling same way.

Regarding your transits, your lucky days for relationship is when Venus aspects Jupiter, especially the Trine..

Venus transiting your 1st or 7th are also crucial times.

So head out on the scene when there is that venus/jupiter aspect to improve your game and the Venus in 1st supposed to be good too 👍
October 23, 2021 at 22:12
(Cancer) andrew91 » Trevor77
Thank you everyone for reading my chart, and making my life a lot easier after hearing all of your posotive thought´s about it.
I meet a girl , actually I know her for a while(we were friends for 4 years) and we are in a secret relationship for 2 months. How do you think it will be?
All the best, greeting from Serbia 🇷🇸

https://ibb.co/8xZ0xf9

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »