If sidereal astrology is real than why do I relate so strongly to Venus/Libra?

September 19, 2021 at 08:35 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
If sidereal astrology is real than why do I relate so strongly to Venus/Libra?
And why am I not as emotional or touchy as a leo moon conjunct mars? Seriously. I am asking to see if this could be explained through the sidereal system

*also I do not feel like a fire domiant... I feel like a air domiant

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
September 19, 2021 at 11:46
(Aquarius) Catch-22
Looking for a discussion with sidereal isn´t quite Libra, they are supposed to be diplomatic 😈

Besides, in sidereal, Venus is in ♉, so she´s present.

We all got our own experiences, with me Tropical explanations don´t make sense, I also never got an explanation of it. So be it.

But if you feel happy with tropical, just use it. No need to find confirmation outside yourself.
September 19, 2021 at 12:07
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Tropical is psychological self, - ego

Sidereal is higher self - reality ........... also sidereal uses divisional charts for more detail and view

Since when is leo Moon conjucting Mars touchy or emotional ? I see it as your actions and emotions are manifested as leo - this combinations in sidereal screams LEO... you got it in 12th house and that has to have some influence too ..... :3:
September 19, 2021 at 12:33
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Well i fully relate to my tropical chart
September 19, 2021 at 14:00
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Aren Levi
I must admit that I´m evolving a bit towards tropical. As a kid, I really was considered a "little professor", ♊. Now I´m evolving to a caring father and husband, ♋. Could be my sidereal nord node in ♋ too, and as long as I´m not extravert and eccentric and are reluctant to groups of people, I refuse to call myself ♒ anymore.
September 20, 2021 at 10:12
(Libra) Veri935 » Catch-22
That doesn’t quite make sense… her question seems genuine and open minded towards the possibility of discussion. Isn’t that Libran? I think so..

In fact your answer isn’t much of an answer, that’s just weighing out the truth to say that…
September 20, 2021 at 10:32
(Taurus) nutelina » Aren Levi
Interesting idea but what would be the logic behind it I do not see. Care to elaborate?
September 20, 2021 at 11:40
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Veri935
The question implies sidereal isn´t real, just because she resonates with Libra. Excuse me if I interpret that as being a bit extreme.

If you feel happy with tropical, use tropical. Why fight a battle over it? Isn´t quite Libra to my asking... Her ASC is Virgo in sidereal, which makes her criticism more obvious. And nothing wrong with that. Just not Libra 😈

You stay Libra (but lost your moon like Apollo 13) so I better respect your effort to mediate this. I´m so sorry my answer doesn´t please you.
September 20, 2021 at 13:59
(Leo) Anni23 » Aren Levi
And yet two realities cannot exist simultaneously..

In any case in either tropical or sidereal I know that I have a strong Leo influence, just certain effects seem to be "watered down"?
September 20, 2021 at 14:11
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Anni23
Petals of the Lotus are many, but the flower is one.

And his roots go deep into the mud.
September 20, 2021 at 20:47
(Virgo) Aren Levi » nutelina
i do not remember it correctly, but i read a long time ago that tropical uses Sun placement a lot or smt ... Hence Ego/psychological astrology

and sidereal uses always stars as main source ....

again i do not remember whole description ... gotta look for it if you wanna know
September 20, 2021 at 20:54
(Virgo) Aren Levi » Anni23
in sidereal i see your vertex in pisces and fortune in scorpio .... those two can make you watery + that Sun in cancer

Your Jupiter in virgo 1st house will influence you a lot too

i would say leo is most "watery" out of fire signs

and scorpio is most "fiery" out of water signs
September 21, 2021 at 10:38
(Leo) Solela
I only relate to vedic sidereal astrology tbh especially the nakshatras.

The western one feels pretty lackluster and tbh most of the people that champion it only do it because they dislike their tropical chart from what I´ve seen.

I do think it´s important to not get too hung up on the sign placements but focus on your overall chart though
September 21, 2021 at 12:12
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
It Depends what You mean by real.

Astrology, mathematics, measurement are systems made up by humans. So in a way they aren’t real.

Not as real as the sky and trees.

Human devised systems can be valuable.

So which ever system has value for You ( or both) use it.

It’s generally better not to be too attached to an idea so there is space to grow.

So whatever system works for You is real.
September 21, 2021 at 12:17
(Aquarius) Admiral Hill » Leo Moon
Well said and I think this sumarises a very good perspective.

All of these things are systems made by humans. The truth operating behind that observation doesn´t change, but the model/system/design we come up with will. I think all systems contain a partial truth as a result, and all are worth investigating.

"It’s generally better not to be too attached to an idea so there is space to grow."

Agreed.

And this answer is precarious because it doesn´t provide any direction for "What should I choose." but I say whatever gets you closer to that Truth, go for it.
September 21, 2021 at 12:24
(Leo) Maiar
Sidereal is wrong. That´s why.
I have sagittarius rising according to sidereal, Which is bullshit because my depressed resting bitch face is a Capricorn rising.

Same goes for everyone i know of, Their Sun and rising fit the tropical astrology signs not sidereal ,Which tells us that Sidereal is wrong and those who support it don´t know the basic traits of each sign,So u wouldn´t take them seriously,Some people just like to argue or impose new ideas for the sake of arguing and change,It energises them, But no proof whatsoever .

If you´re not convinced then look at celebrities charts and see which describes them best, Both in terms of looks and manner.
September 21, 2021 at 12:38
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Admiral Hill
You put it much more eloquently.

“ The map is not the territory”. I think is a quote from Alfred Korzybski.

Or …a picture of a cat is not a cat.

I use Tropical because I grew up with it. When I investigated Sidereal, it put me as a Capricorn.

I relate to being an Aquarius and not at all a Capricorn.
So I stuck with Tropical.

At some point I would like to learn more about other systems like Sidereal and Traditional.
September 21, 2021 at 12:55
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Maiar
“ If you´re not convinced then look at celebrities ….”

Celebrities aren’t real! :2: ha, ha….
September 21, 2021 at 14:05
(Leo) Maiar » Leo Moon
They´re real,I said look at celebrities, Not watch their movies..
September 21, 2021 at 16:37
(Leo) Maiar » Leo Moon
So , Care to add anything of value? Other than trying to make fun of people and failing? At your age i would expect to read something that has wisdom in it, But it looks like your mind ages in reverse :4:
September 23, 2021 at 20:02
(Virgo) rohini moon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 23, 2021 at 20:03
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Login
(Log in)
September 23, 2021 at 20:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
@ani - understand?
Login
(Log in)
September 23, 2021 at 20:35
(Capricorn) Datta108 » rohini moon
Namaste finally a concise and accurate answer that gets to the root of it all,a very Virgoan answer!!
Do you have any planets in Mula nakshatra???
September 23, 2021 at 20:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » Datta108
"Do you have any planets in Mula nakshatra?"

Lol. Yup. Jupiter :1: 10 degrees of Sag
September 23, 2021 at 20:44
(Capricorn) Datta108 » rohini moon
Yes! Jupiter in mula explains why "getting to the root" of an issue is important to you,mula is symbolized as a Root...I have Mercury in mula so I know the feeling! Plus my moon in Virgo absolutely needs to clear away confusion as to make better decisions and move forward in life...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »