pluto in scorpio
pluto in the 8th house
and scorpio in the 8th house

i am plutonian people?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 16, 2021 at 10:42
(Aquarius) WaysOfLeavin'
The sextile is imo not a very strong aspect, and actually all the aspects you mentioned except Venus square Pluto (and that sextile) count as minor.

It could be argued about what makes someone ´Plutonian´ (or Martian, or Venusian, or whatever). I would say if you want to look at aspects, look more for aspects to the luminaries or conjunctions. Your Pluto squares your Venus, but Venus is not your chart ruler.

Pluto is at home in Scorpio, but as you probably know Pluto is a generational planet. Pluto in H8 is strong, and even stronger when it is also in Scorpio. Actually, leading astrologers Derek and Julia Parker writes that this specific configuration serves as an ´anchor´ in the natal chart.

I have the same configuration like you, with also the 8th house cusp being in Scorpio. That makes the ruler of H8 Pluto, placed in H8..! (final dispositor is in Scorpio H8) So, there is kind of a ´quadruple Pluto effect´ here. Without going into details I do believe it is very powerful. Mind you, H8 is only a part of your chart. Mostly these would be matters relating to 8th H themes. But - personally - I feel Pluto and Scorpio are so powerful, that the energies can ´seep´ out to the rest of the chart.

I do remember watching a video on YouTube of one guy who had this config. He told that he had gone through more personal transformations than any Scorpio he knows. Though, also, H8 is hidden... So, what goes on here might not be visible or divulged to the public.
September 16, 2021 at 10:54
(Virgo) eliot1988 » WaysOfLeavin'
thank you very much!
September 16, 2021 at 10:56
what are the energies of pluto in scorpio in the 8th house?
September 16, 2021 at 10:58
(Aquarius) WaysOfLeavin'
Actually, when I open your chart now I see you have Pluto in H7, and not H8. Then, ruler of H8 is in H7. Probably you have very intense encounters with people. You may attract or be attracted to powerful people, even experiencing power struggles.

One could argue about house systems. Though, that is a discussion I prefer not to go into atm. I personally am not 100% sure which house system to use but Placidus does feel right to me. Perhaps, the whole sign system makes a bit sense if you look at things from a more ´practical´ point of view - but still, Placidus to me is ´the one´ (even being born quite high up North).
September 16, 2021 at 11:06
when the pluto is in the 7th house, that is, in a corner house, it works personally and not as a generation trend ... it must be an important habitat in the 7th house ... because I have a triangle with the north node
September 16, 2021 at 22:25
(Taurus) s81
Besides Pluto is in an angular house (7th), is at domicile in Scorpio, and active due to aspects, it is the coruler of your Ascendant (projected self). With Mars being it´s ruler and strong in Aries, and being Pluto as told, following the textbook we can say people perceive you with martian-plutonic attitude and aspect.
September 17, 2021 at 09:49
(Aquarius) WaysOfLeavin' » s81
True about Pluto being in domicile in angular house, it would probably give the Pluto some extra strength, yes... Chart ruler is inconjunct Pluto - the quincunx is termed a minor aspect, but I tend to see it as more powerful personally, especially at tighter orbs. Though, Pluto as the co-ruler of Aries I have never heard of ? (Only Scorpio being co-ruled by Mars...) Or are you by other means counting Pluto as a ´co-ruler´ ? Maybe I didn´t get your logic here
September 17, 2021 at 20:41
(Taurus) s81 » WaysOfLeavin'
In traditional astrology, Mars rules Aries and Scorpio.
In modern astrology, when Pluto appeared and probed to be the true ruler of Scorpio, Mars was left as co-ruler of the sign, and by analogy, Pluto was inferred to be the co-ruler of Aries.
September 18, 2021 at 04:05
(Leo) soulll
No. You are .ars dominant
September 18, 2021 at 11:50
(Libra) Veri935
Pluto in your 8th seems like the most dominant aspect tbh
September 18, 2021 at 15:14
(Virgo) astreo
I have Pluto square the Sun and Mercury in the 8th house, enough Scorpian energy.

Pluto makes my need to excel in life very exaggerated, when I don´t achieve something I want in life, I cling to it too much, until I hurt myself.

I also have Mars square Mercury. I am someone very angry, I do not know if it is just because of that or there is something else that causes it, but when I get angry, I devour too much anger and aggressiveness in my communication, I have to fix that Plutonian energy.
It really is a very heavy energy.

So, ask yourself if you identify with this, if at all, with the semi-square it makes to your sun.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »