curious about natal charts and savant syndrom

September 15, 2021 at 03:23 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Crinkly
curious about natal charts and savant syndrom
Kodi Lee born born July 7, 1996. Won America´s got talent in 2019.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 25, 2022 at 08:19
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Kodi´s savant-syndrome or your own? :63: :25:
January 25, 2022 at 16:06
(Libra) Crinkly » Rosincvist
I´m interested in in analysing chart similarities in the context of savant syndrome. I have other charts but not enough birth times to complete this thread in any meaningful way which is why I haven´t been back here or posted anything else.
January 25, 2022 at 16:17
(Virgo) Etherealmind
Interesting question ! I´d mainly look at uranus, mercury and neptune to answer this question.

Can you share his birth chart ? And tell us what his talent is !
January 25, 2022 at 16:19
(Virgo) Etherealmind » Crinkly
Ooooh okay ! I feel like I know some others celebrities with this syndrom but I can´t remember the name right now x(x( !!

What are the placements and aspects you could observe for now ?
January 25, 2022 at 16:24
(Libra) Crinkly » Etherealmind
I want to look at the ascendant, Mercury of course for communication, and any stelliums or grand trines in earth elements. I did see lots of squares in aspect to the nodes in one chart.
After looking a bit I think it´s too complicated to narrow it down. I just don´t think it works. I would change my mind if I found consistent markers of energetic exchanges throughout the charts. For example House rulers in opposition to the planet, sun Pluto exchanges, Mercury Neptune exchanges, things like that are what I´m primarily looking for. I just don´t have the birth times.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »