Ascendant Sign is...??

September 14, 2021 at 21:52 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) CapriRising
Ascendant Sign is...??
Hello!What do you think,What could be the sign of the ascendant of the mentioned person?
https://ibb.co/txc7CQK
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 15, 2021 at 00:12
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Wild guess.............................. :171: Ascendant?
September 15, 2021 at 00:18
(Virgo) rohini moon
It´s impossible, IMO, to tell you that based off of one single photograph of a person.

The sense of style they convey, decor behind them etc Etc etc... I think would help a sista out in trying to play inspector gadget here, but, what you´re giving isn´t enough.

Anyway that´s how I play "guess that sign" game here, I look at their style and what setting the pic was taken in to guess. Sometimes I´m on a roll with it, other times, I can´t guess one measly sign to save my life.
September 15, 2021 at 06:52
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » rohini moon
Hey, they got a game on this site based on this assumption you can guess the sign with one picture.

I probably got the worst stats of the entire community :117:
September 15, 2021 at 06:58
(Virgo) rohini moon » Catch-22
Mine are AWFUL. :61: I´m embarrassed to go and look at how bad it is!

Edit: I checked.. 21 correct guesses and....87 incorrect :75: :61:
September 15, 2021 at 07:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user A1ien, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Aquarius Rising

upturned eyes, distinct nose, sharp face structure, thin/arched eyebrows.
September 15, 2021 at 08:59
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » rohini moon
Owkey, I´m not that bad then. 18 right 44 wrong. Since you can have one out of 3 right, you got a 22,974528634% chance to have a green light. I´m slightly above it.

You, my lady, are almost at par...
September 16, 2021 at 10:28
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Jaided
My first thought was also Virgo. But who knows, really. As people have already pointed out it´s hard to tell from a single picture, and anyway pictures are just pictures.
September 17, 2021 at 10:08
Probably it´s unknown, yea... If it´s a family member(?) something interesting that I and others have noticed is that "the big three" tends to repeat in families. E.g. my Moon is in Libra; mom is a Libra Asc. Sun in Aquarius, dad is an Aqua Moon. Draconic Moon in Sagittarius, mom is a Sag Sun. Draconic Asc in Taurus, dad is a Taurus Sun... But yes, not always are the signs repeating, so it´s not really a method to use either (just an interesting observation).

Probably chart rectification is the only way.
September 17, 2021 at 13:09
(Virgo) LotusStar
The first thing I thought was Virgo

If not I would guess an air sign... Maybe Aquarius
September 18, 2021 at 19:42
Ending in 7 even, that´s almost creepy. Mm I´m not sure, but then you might have the same Chinese pillar sth :25: (of five pillars - not the Ascendant one which lasts 2 hours, but something else I don´t remember the name of)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »