Am I doomed to crappy jobs forever?

September 14, 2021 at 20:38 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) virgochaos
Am I doomed to crappy jobs forever?
I have a poorly aspected Jupiter in Leo conjunct my Cancer Chiron and MC…all of these are opposing my 4th house Saturn, Neptune and Uranus (whole signs—just Saturn on my IC in placidus). College wasn’t in the cards for me, and I’ve just jumped from job to job either quitting or being fired for reasons linked to my ADHD after a few months.
It’s so important to me to do something that feels meaningful rather than just waiting tables or flipping burgers or something. I’ve gotten to the point where I would rather just find a man to take care of me because the career prospects for me feel literally unbearable.

Is there any potential with such a heavily afflicted MC or is employment always going to be an issue in my life? Are there any career options suited for these placements that don’t require the privilege of being able to go to college?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2021 at 21:11
(Aries) JENNIFER24
Ugh! I feel like I´m in the same boat as you. I´ve been swinging 4 part time jobs for the past 12 years.after my divorce and raising 2 kids by myself.As Im getting older, no one wants to hire me. College wasnt for me. I also have ADD. I just want one full time job, good pay, with benefits, retirement, and a nice man that will treat me well. Is that a lot to ask for? Lol
September 15, 2021 at 09:50
(Leo) Seanfhear
Sorry to hear.
I´m a novice here and not a professional astrologer, but I see in your charts some signs of, well, not-so-social personality or someone of problems in social situations.
So, did you consider doing things that do not require much contact with other people (in person)? Graphics maybe?

Hope this fog clears out soon. Best wishes.
September 15, 2021 at 15:20
(Aries) nutelina
You can have a challenge in astrology but if you are mentally fit depends more on whether you are also healthy. So I would look more to physical things, like what you eat and your life style. Birth chart would show predisposition but not actual performance in real life. You are a 100% made from what you got into your body after your mother created you from her own body. Everything.

A little inspiration :37:
September 15, 2021 at 15:22
(Aries) nutelina » nutelina
Or I could have summarized it with: I did crappy jobs too yet my birth chart is pretty good.
September 15, 2021 at 17:10
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer
You´re 6th house is empty. Pisces cusp. You may change a lot of jobs but they don´t need to be crappy. Jupiter in 10th may even indicate a flourishing carreer, helped by your will to action (Mars).

Good luck.
September 15, 2021 at 18:05
(Leo) Maiar
Are you doomed to crappy jobs forever???!
No one knows, The only way to change that is you going out there and change it, You can´t blame this on astrology and i find it my duty to remind you that you are a human being and the choices you make matter the most.

Astrology is regarding potential energy , What you do with that energy is completely up to you.
September 15, 2021 at 19:52
(Aquarius) Tightrope-dancer » Maiar
This is, of course, true.

It´s a bit the other way around of the prophecy of Oedipus. That by the prediction you´ll have a good professional carreer you become lazy and don´t actively improve your work situation. It becomes a self-unfulfilling prophecy that way.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »