Family relationships

September 13, 2021 at 23:48 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Lib_8
Family relationships
I was just looking into family relationships and which houses they would show up in. There’s a lot of information on parents, siblings grandparents but I don’t find anything on uncles and aunts. Which house would that fall under?

I had a loving childhood but my uncle (dad’s brother) and aunt (mom’s sister) were never part of our lives. Since I’ve become an aunt myself now I can’t understand how they didn’t make much effort to be part of our lives. To me my niece is like my own child and I love her with all my heart and spend time bonding with her.

I am not close to either my aunt or uncle and they still live in India. They never married so I have no first cousins. I still can talk to my uncle from time to time but I can’t with my aunt. She is a Taurus, I always remember her starting fights in my family and just would try to and still does bully and guilt trip my mom. Unfortunately I don’t have a good view of her and now it’s hard because as she is getting older she wants to suddenly be a part of my life and would expect me or my sister to come and take care of her.

Where in my chart can I get a sense of this complicated relationship with my aunt?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2021 at 00:20
(Aries) Wolfmoon
It may not show in your chart, but hers. I have Aries as my 4th. I´m very independent from my family. As much as they´d like to catch up with me etc, I´d rather do my own thing. I love them but yeah... let me be.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »