Big Jupiter year coming up!

September 13, 2021 at 05:57 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) LLion
Big Jupiter year coming up!
Looking to talk about the upcoming Jupiter-Neptune conjunct in April, at 22°39´ of Pisces in my 10th house. They will also be conjunct with my natal Jupiter-- so it´s my Jupiter return 🎉 but Neptune has invited himself too!! This Jupiter-Neptune duo doesn´t make any other aspects for the whole time they´re together.

My main questions:

1. there´s a whole lot of vague stuff I´ve read about the 22nd degree. I´m not going to buy into the kill/be killed stuff literally, but I would love to understand more about the 22 degree before it gets this whammy!

2. Any general or specific thoughts about this transit, or advice, since it seems like it might be just kind of a LOT. One thing I am working on cultivating is strong boundaries over my mind and time and spirit, which I feel are going to be more important than ever with this transit.

Thank you dear astro nerds ! :1:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 13, 2021 at 09:17
(Taurus) nutelina
There should be talk about degrees if you search for it on the forums.
September 13, 2021 at 11:55
(Sagittarius) Psyle
Jupiter and Neptune are the two rulers of Pisces and Venus is exalted in Pisces. This spring will unleash an explosion of Piscean energy.

It would be the perfect time to craft a Venus or Jupiter talisman.

On a mundane level this event falls during the french elections. An interesting political revolution is likely to arise in that country. I wonder what piscean politics looks like. Bearing in mind that Saturn will still be strong in Aquarius. Even worldwide there could be new devotional or environnemental projects occuring.

This natal transit could greatly expand your spiritual perception of life. It can also broaden your horizons when it comes to your public life. How will it affect you personally? That depends on the role of Jupiter in your natal chart. Only you can know that. Be sure to check out the lunar return chart associated with this transit. Specifically the house of Jupiter in the lunar return chart will show you an external manifestation of that energy during april. On the very long term you can also check the Jupiter return chart : an important spiritual growth is coming in the next 12 years. It will appear in 3 years (Jupiter square) and it will fully manifest in 6 years (Jupiter opposition). All in all april 2022 is only a new beginning for you (conjunction).

This transit will hit my 11th house. And it will square my ASC and trine my Pluto. Wait and see! So far Neptune transiting my 11th house has expanded my social world beyond my personal control.
September 13, 2021 at 12:07
(Libra) leorising
I have jupiter in pisces 8th house, my return is coming! I am waiting for a blessing time, because I have jupiter in trine for my venus in 4th house. :108: :108: :108: :108:
September 15, 2021 at 02:07
(Leo) LLion » nutelina
I did look but didn´t find much analysis to be honest, just the same stuff about violence :/
September 15, 2021 at 03:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:160: :198: :159: ; The very long dexter aspect that keeps following the generations; It keeps coming back in force. :22:
Twenty-two degrees negative signs means Medical Ability as well as Painting Ability, it is not really a homicide magnet! :62:
September 15, 2021 at 05:16
(Leo) LLion » Psyle
Thanks for this - yes... what do Piscean politics look like...?

Actually the Jupiter-Neptune conjunction happens during my Jupiter return (10th house), which is why I´ve been feeling like this is big and I want to be ready! :)

Jupiter will be in the 11th house when this is happening and the moon will be in the 10th house during my lunar return a week before the Jupiter return.

:117: :65:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »