Galactic Astrology

September 12, 2021 at 03:51 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Pleiadean
Galactic Astrology
Hello everyone...I´m new to this site and was curious if anyone is interested in birth charts that reflect other lifetimes in other star systems. I am in the process of learning more about our galactic heritage and why we might incarnate on Earth at this time. Drop me a message...take care.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 12, 2021 at 10:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Before "Scientific American" did history crap, there were Solar System pictures of circles showing what other Star Systems would look like based upon ludicrously limited information; Now we have two exoplanets for EVERY!! :78: without exception and the weakly imaginitive predictions of remote worlds is wiped off of the table! The constellation of the Pleiades is moving :78: by :78: into :173: Which represents a 2,160 year opportunity to take the world in a more mental direction!
September 12, 2021 at 14:40
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
Personally, I think Galactic Centre (27° Sag) really works. Those who have some planet or axis there, are connected to higher self or collective consciousness, and they could read from it. They are real messengers.
In Zane Stein´s website (https://zanestein.com/page5.htm) there is article about stars with possible habitable planets.
September 12, 2021 at 20:02
(Aquarius) viv
How do you know that from a birth chart?
September 15, 2021 at 10:34
(Gemini) stigmí
I read something about starseeds in chart but I am not sure that this is so valuable.
I see much more interesting compare chart with positions of stars or gc or these points, or to listen to your own intuition...
September 19, 2021 at 18:17
(Pisces) Pleiadean » viv
Thanks for your question. I connected with a past life regression therapist who analyzed charts of her clients. She noticed similarities between degrees and minutes in the birth charts and what they experienced during their hypnosis session living in star systems before this lifetime, such as the Pleiades, Arcturus, Orion, etc. My chart reflected a heavy Pleiadean and Arcturus influence. It was interesting and something I would like to learn more about.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »