(Aries) nutelina
Vaccinate the USA
(When) will it happen?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
September 11, 2021 at 20:17
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Hopefully 3 minutes short of Never O´ Clock.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 12, 2021 at 08:51
(Aries) nutelina » RohiniMoon
I think that the first sheep to follow the herd will fall but there will always be doubters. They will survive anything. :3:

I´m sure you had your vaccines as a child, so did I. I wish I would have known otherwise I wouldn´t have vaccinated my kids, at all. And I sure as hell know why!
September 12, 2021 at 10:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
Hospitals get more $$$ reporting flus as Covid infections; So signs saying "Get your flu-shot" shall be phased out with a new sign saying "Avoiding the new variant shot could lead to !@#^&*!#^@!&*! :39:
September 12, 2021 at 13:17
(Pisces) fishscales
All I keep hearing in my head when I scroll past this thread is John Kreuger Mellencramp singing "vaccinate the USA!“ der-ne-ne-ner-ne-ne-ner-ne-ner-ner-ner (that´s the guitar riff :4:)
September 12, 2021 at 14:12
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Punk rock icon Sid Vicious was into self vaccination before it was cool.. :2:

I saw a guy under a bridge vaccinating himself. So it’s catching on.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 12, 2021 at 19:55
(Aries) nutelina » Leo Moon
Lol this is meme worthy stuff!

Too bad that the ship is sinking. The only answer I can give is to pack your bags if you are living in the city. Go rural you´ll love it. Home school your kids. Let them hunt, chop wood, build tents and tree houses. And in the winter you´ll watch youtube explain engineering better than the best. Just download the good stuff. Have some magical musical instruments. Learn skiing. Cook and bake. Sow. Learn do fish and dive. Build houses for your kids.
Rinse repeat.
September 13, 2021 at 09:09
(Aries) nutelina » Leo Moon
Those Californians are always leaps ahead in everything... :2:
September 13, 2021 at 18:34
(Aries) Wolfmoon
The fall out is happening here. MSM won´t touch it or is ignoring it.
YouTube
YouTube
September 14, 2021 at 18:11
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » nutelina
"Home school your kids."

Yup.

Instead idiots in my country are complaining to school boards all day about "mask mandates" which will and has gone nowhere. They don´t care what you have to say, they are just letting them have their say to the school boards as a way to placate them.

Basically, "yeah say what you want, yell at us....feel better now? Good. Get back to work, slave"

Me personally, I see no point in arguing with the devil. Don´t like what they are doing to your kids? TAKE THEM OUT OF THE SCHOOL SYSTEM. it´s fairly simple

Los Angeles, California school board just passed the law all 12 year olds *must be* jabbed to enter into school.

It´s coming all over, California is just the tip of the iceberg

If you don´t want to bow down to the "Altar of Jab-O" they might want to start doing what is right, and not what is convenient.
September 14, 2021 at 20:41
(Aquarius) nikkia
It´s so odd how things shake out in life...

I saw one of the men - the sweetest guy -- who works in the neighborhood yesterday. I asked how he was. He shared with me that his brother-in-law, age 44, died last week after a gruesome three week long battle with COVID.

He died in the very hospital where I went to the ER for my stupid rib injury.

This man was not vaccinated.
He left a wife and 4 young children behind.
No real money to speak of.
No Life Insurance.
Soon, the family won´t have health insurance any more, too!

She is vaccinated and is currently physically healthy enough to tend to her young kids, but needless to say, this is a terrible situation for all involved.

I ask.... how is a single woman supposed to home school her children AND provide money enough to run an entire household for herself and 4 children?

It´s so easy to black and white these issues online. I don´t want argue over vaccination issues... it´s your body. But, this a community issue.

I´m all for whoever wants to live the woods and hunt for their own food in the frigid snow for long, unrelenting winters. Have at it. That´s your bubble. I´m down with that. For you. And your imaginary unvaccinated, home schooled children.

But, for this widowed woman and her 4 children - these are very real issues, with health, community, social, economic ramifications.

She cannot NOT work. And her kids must be educated.

Where´s her bubble?
Where´s her safety net?
Where´s her escape from the reality that her 44 year old husband is DEAD because he believed he was invincible and the vaccine was unnecessary.

What´s the answer for her and her children?
September 14, 2021 at 21:09
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » nikkia
Hmm.. I Wonder how many times he took that PCR test. Digging ethylene oxide up to your brain through your nose certainly won´t work wonders for your health or immune system. But what do nurses know? MSM media tells You it´s "safe and effective" same as the jab. "Safe and effective" tell that to the families of the deceased who have droped dead over taking their poison. :15:

What´s her answer? Well, seeing she already bowed to the altar, I see no reason why a jabbed person wouldn´t jab their own children...eventually. Even if they say they won´t, they will. Especially if as you say, she is a "OK" now... I don´t think people like that care too much about jabbing their own kids, when they already drank the kool aid so to speak. So her answer would be, keep going to work and and playing along in the beast system, I guess. If she honestly doesn´t want to play along with her children´s lives, then I´d say she has to make arrangements. No one said life is or will be easy. Things come up, you have to roll with the punches, and if it´s an issue regarding anything that may or may not be detrimental to the lives of your family members, I think desperate times call for desperate measures.

But eh, what I do know? I´m not on TV. :1:
September 14, 2021 at 22:15
(Aquarius) nikkia » RohiniMoon
Not all her children are old enough for the jab... and I´m not sure any of her kids have gotten the Covid vaccine, so I cannot say.

And, that´s really not the issue, Ro.

I am well aware that you´re a passionate anti-Covid jab....and that´s fine for you. Not everyone can sit so pretty. And you´re gorgeous, my dear friend! Maybe you should be on TV!

I can´t help but think... What if she wasn´t vaccinated and died too? Now all her children are orphans. I cannot think of a worse fate for a mother than knowing she is dying and leaving her young children orphans. How gut-wrenching and unimaginably awful!

I also find it hard to imagine that you wouldn´t feel sympathy for the this family and the kids who just lost their beloved dad. Or that you, for one second, lack compassion for another woman who lost just her husband. That´s not you. I know that.

The issue is, now she must provide for her children under such a complex set of circumstances.

Should she risk losing one or more of her kids now, too?
By sending them school with no mask? No vaccines? No nothing?

Our society has to begin to address some of the other issues Covid has presented.
School is just one of the many issues.

It would be nice if a Bubble was available for HER and her KIDS...
So she could stay home with them and they´d have what is needed without worry.

But that´s not the case here in America. For most.

And this is the trouble.
September 14, 2021 at 22:38
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » nikkia
"maybe should be on TV!"

Now, Nikki, you know that wouldn´t work with how quick I am with the mouth. :4: they wouldn´t like what I truly want to say, lol. Now that we´re on the topic, I think I actually remember reading an article back a decade ago where they said there was only two Virgo presidents in history. The article went on to state that "Virgo´s like to second-guess everything, and this is a problem for presidents" Yeah.... Because if someone is above me dictating out orders that sound like complete nonsense & they also sound like words spoken out of a crazy drunkards mouth, we aren´t going to take anything they say seriously. :61:

To quote ICE...but, "I digress"

Of course, you know me, you know I feel horrible her kids are without a father now, and she without a husband, that´s not even a question... it´s awful and tragic they have no father now. These are dark times we are in right now, and I think vigilance is important. Being prepared for things has never been, I think, more important for everyone of us, than it is right now. As an example, I´m prepared to hear bad news regarding anyone in my family coming this fall.

These definitely aren´t normal times we are in. Shit is getting real.
September 14, 2021 at 23:02
(Aquarius) nikkia » RohiniMoon
Yeah, it sure is. That´s the truth on a stick!

I love your Virgo mind! (I´d watch you and your mouth on TV!)
But you know that, too.

Yes, being prepared is essential.
Oh, Ro, your family! Dang, girl.

Perhaps a parent who reads this thread will make sure he has plenty of life insurance for his family to reach maturity, in the event of an untimely death. Life costs money.

America is EXPENSIVE! And, if we need to stay home, we´ll need cold hard cash to do it!

I´m resisting ´cough it up´ jokes.
That would be in bad taste, but I digress now, too.
September 14, 2021 at 23:47
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » nikkia
As soon as I read this I knew people were gonna respond saying he didn´t have covid. There´s no point recounting stories of people who died of covid because antivaxxers will just deny it was covid, but of course every 103 year old who has a heart attack 6 months after getting the vaccine definitely developed heart problems from the vaccine.
September 15, 2021 at 01:41
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I think the biggest thing that most seem to be missing... it´s NOT a vaccine. Not even by the medical fraternities standards.

It hasn´t been tested for long term affects, it doesn´t say what´s in it. It´s literally "trust us".

These are the same creatures telling you to put it in your arm who make your lives difficult.

Makes you wonder, if the government and MSM actually cared for your health they would eliminate sugar from all foods that don´t require it. They would advise you only eat food and not chewable substances from a box. They wouldn´t poison the water. They would´ve not suppressed cures for cancer and other debilitating illnesses. There wouldn´t be the war against holistic healers.

But when a "virus" that looks and sounds like the common cold (but can only be determined so by a medical "expert") Has a higher survival rate than being killed by a stray cow. A "vaccine" is created within 6 months of said virus being discovered, has had no testing but is the holy grail for any future survival and must be forced upon a populace. First by guilt then by difficulty.

How do people not see the suspicious narrative going on? Even if you absolutely believe in all things government, this particular story is crazier than two planes eliminating three buildings that were designed to withstand impact from Aeroplanes...
September 15, 2021 at 02:13
(Aquarius) nikkia » Castlewallsxo
There´s no doubt that people die of COVID and most people don´t deny this.

But, not everyone gets sick or dies from Covid. (Not yet, anyway!)
And we know this, too. And people distrust the government. So, these issues crossover.

I personally know a few people who don´t think that they will get Covid.
Or die, if they do. Just like this father of 4 who just passed.

That´s a big gamble, in my little book.

I had Covid March of 2020. I was sent home to die. And, I seriously thought I might die in my bed. It was fucking horrible. So, I never want to go through it again. Nor would I want to spread it anyone else who might suffer like I did. Or worse, not live. That would make me a monster. So, I mask up. I sanitize. For others. I don´t mind at all.

To make taking basic precautions into larger issues, seems misplaced to me.

I can appreciate those who are vaccine adverse to this new type of vaccine. Or even those who are deathly afraid of needles. And, I hear those those who distrust clinical trial results. Especially at first. Or want to wait a while before getting jabbed. Afraid of short and long term side effects. That´s understandable. None of this behavior is new or surprising. Or unreasonable.

What I see that saddens me is that someone else´s idea of freedom is putting others at risk without a care.

We all want our lives back.
We´re all sick of this. No matter what your views are.

So, the best we can do is try to protect ourselves to the best of our ability, knowing that others just won´t give a crap whether you or yours suffer or die.

This isn´t new, either. Sad. But not new.
September 15, 2021 at 03:04
(Pisces) fishscales
Stronger and stronger indications that my job is going to make vaccination mandatory for employees.

I work for a non-profit organization that is heavily funded by Democrats, the "your body, your choice" party... :/
September 15, 2021 at 03:19
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » fishscales
Ugh. :19:
September 15, 2021 at 03:23
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » nikkia
I know. Most people don´t deny that people die of covid, but many antivaxxers will make any excuse to act as if covid is no worse than a cold, and for some reason there are so many antivaxxers on this site. Someone here said my mom´s traumatic covid-positive experience likely wasn´t covid even though it was like no other disease I had seen in my life. If someone would say that about my own personal experience then I had no doubt someone would say that about what you witnessed happen to another family.
September 15, 2021 at 03:44
(Aquarius) nikkia » Castlewallsxo
So, you´ve also seen what Covid to do, too!

I´m sorry for you and your mom. Is she OK now? How are you doing?

While I was recovering and my body was fighting to heal, I didn´t know that
what I had was LONG Covid. Never heard of it before! But all this was new at the time.

I was just so grateful to be alive and gaining back some strength that I didn´t make much of the other ´off´ things. I just figured I got my ass kicked really hard. I wasn´t 100% for a year. There are things about me that are forever changed. I´ll never be same.
September 15, 2021 at 04:03
(Aquarius) nikkia » fishscales
It is your choice. You can quit. How does a move to Texas sound to ya? :2:
September 15, 2021 at 05:54
(Aries) Wolfmoon » nikkia
"There´s no doubt that people die of COVID and most people don´t deny this."

There´s huge doubt that people die from covid. The fact the medical industry is paid to say people have died from it, despite any other conditions they might have had. The fact that ALL deaths related to covid could´ve been from something else.

The fact that it hasn´t been isolated or proven to exist. The whole narrative is scare mongering.

"I had Covid March of 2020. I was sent home to die. And, I seriously thought I might die in my bed."

I´m sorry if this happened to you. My Aries mercury must´ve missed this earlier.

The survival rate being 99.997%, I´m highly dubious you were sent home to die? You had a higher chance of getting into a car accident or getting hit by a bus.

"So, I mask up. I sanitize. For others. I don´t mind at all."

Despite the evidence that shows neither prevents spread? That both actually make you sicker rather than protecting others?

"What I see that saddens me is that someone else´s idea of freedom is putting others at risk without a care."

This intrigues. Are you able to enlighten further?

My idea of freedom is to go about my life according to the creators law. Do no harm. I live my life by that.

Having worked as a stooge for the government, I know exactly that all of this fiasco is about removing freedom and furthering control, under the guise of guilt.

It´s planned and written down. Research UN Agenda 21, Agenda 2030 and the Kalergi plan. Amongst others I´ve forgotten the name of. Bill Gates even did a sit down, 6 months before the first "Outbreak", about how the world will act if a deadly virus broke out... such coincidence.

Certain peoples have been working on controlling humanity for a long time. They´ve spent hours and billions on working out how to best do so. What they´ve discovered is that people are naieve and fall for guilt. This has been plagued upon us for generations. Guilt for alleged crimes of our ancestors, guilt for being a man, guilt for existing etc

Now they´re trying to use guilt to remove the last of our freedom. "You´ll kill the elderly if you don´t take poison."

How come we care now? Why not the past 30+ years when people have been sending their aged relatives to expiry farms?(resthomes) where there sole profit margin is based on the death of said relatives.

If people are so afraid of something, why don´t they stay home? Those of us who can see don´t need to be bound by the rules of the fearful.

If people are genuinely worried about a cold then stay home, lock the door and vege in front of the box.

The rest of us have living to do.
September 15, 2021 at 09:46
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
"It is your choice."

For now...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar