Who is na asteologer?

September 11, 2021 at 17:24 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zvonimir
Who is na asteologer?
Who is an astrologer ??

They are the most powerful and the most responsible. Never forget that you, the most powerful!

Let´s just go back to astrology. In real astrology it is said that an astrologer is born and not created. So if you do not belong to the order of born astrologers, you should not do that! It is very dangerous to deal with people´s destinies if it is not your task because then If you are not nine in numerology and have bad aspects of Uranus in your personal horoscope, avoid contact with people through astrology for your own good. You can be interested in yourself and your soul. And you who have good aspects of Uranus and Nine are in numerology and you have come to know how the secrets work, avoid passing that knowledge on to those who do not need to possess it, because they are responsible for that before the Heavenly Court. compare astrology with witchcraft, divination, sorcery, and similar techniques of contact with evil spirits. Three sages and kings who knew by the appearance of the phenomenon of the Star of Bethlehem where the Savior will be born, is proof that they knew astrology. you will not receive a gift

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
September 12, 2021 at 00:26
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I m Nine in numerology and about Uranus... I have some planets in Aquarius :76:
September 12, 2021 at 00:37
(Capricorn) Emanuel
"compare astrology with witchcraft, divination, sorcery, and similar techniques of contact with evil spirits."

I respect you for this phrase. Most people today(mostly edgy teens) think witchcraft is so cool... If they know...
September 12, 2021 at 01:38
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Emanuel
"Most people today(mostly edgy teens) think witchcraft is so cool... If they know..."

The real reason behind the ridiculous popularity of Harry Potter
September 12, 2021 at 04:44
(Pisces) 1janos
Please Zvonimir, tell us about your infinite wisdom. I thirst for your wisdom and guidance. Tell us what we should and should not do! According to you...

I have worked as a Humanistic and Transpersonal Psychotherapist for over 36 years. Have been a student of Depth Astrology and a consultant astrologer for about 35 years.

From a Numerological perspective I´m a 33. :199: is in the 9th house :191: MC, :194: :159: and Ascendant and :192: :154:.

Dismissing people, without knowing them, or knowing anything about them, is not acceptable.

I find your very common and naïve Judeo-Christian-Muslin based belief system in the Invisible Big Papa in the sky, who created this infinitely large and complex Universe, exclusively for us, because we are so extra special, laughable , childish and silly beyond all belief.

Still, I respect your right to believe in such fairy stories and won´t tell you where to go.
September 12, 2021 at 06:28
(Leo) Zvonimir » 1janos
I tell a friend to let people know and not to listen to everyone.

What you did in your life and throughout your life were any of us responsible for it.

As for wisdom it is not seen, nor heard, nor can be tasted it is beyond human senses.

That you do not believe in the heavenly Father and you know astrology and do what you do I wonder to my friend how you can do this without faith in the Father and his son Christ.

Scripture says “for every word we will answer” in the sense we will answer for what we have guided others by thinking, he who leads others does not think he knows, and he is Christ. Now that Christ is telling you "Your faith will save you" I give you peace, my friend, as well as your neighbors.
September 12, 2021 at 06:39
(Leo) Zvonimir » Emanuel
We are all wizards that we are not aware of!

You see nine is your destiny number, and besides, your name is Emanuel, and I didn´t look at your map because I know that you will find a born astrologer to interpret your map of the sky in the right way. You can learn a lot from the day you were born, just as well explore the meaning of your name. The most important thing for a friend in life is to be love and to live in love
September 12, 2021 at 07:09
(Aquarius) viv
Hi Zvonimir

I appreciate you pointing out astrology is a scared science
yet I´m not sure being a good astrologer is confined to those with nine as their numerological balance number. For instance my year number is a nine but my total birth number is an eight. My full name number adds up to a seven. Together that´s a six as a balance number..

I have a Scorpio ASC and Uranus in the ninth trine to Venus and Mars in Pisces in the fifth. In general I think its great that so many people study astrology now. I think its unlikely that people will have insights beyond their capacity to grapple with them. Of course an arrogant student of astrology can say stupid and potentially harmful things, but that is the same in every field, and is perhaps even more true of psychology. Anyone who listens for truth will soon discard what is not meaningful for them.

I supervise graduating art psychotherapy students. They often say "What if I make a suggestion that isn´t really true but is based on a personal story of my own?" I say, "well, it doesn´t hurt to offer your impression as a possibility. You probably have tuned in to some aspect of the truth. If what you say doesn´t resonate with the client, let it be, you might anyway have encouraged them to go deeper with their own exploration, plus you will have been been, briefly, a companion on the way. That is very valuable." I think the same about astrological consultations.

I´ve been a student of astrology all my adult life and have a few certificates though my major recognised qualifications are in counselling, psychotherapy and dream-work. It´s only now, after 40 years of being a therapist that I am about to add astrology to my professional profile..

As to spirituality I know my path but I am content that each finds their own way. As I said to my profoundly deaf and devout Evangelical Christian brother in law many years ago..."in my Father´s house there are many mansions.."

Best on your path! Viv
September 12, 2021 at 07:27
(Leo) Zvonimir » viv
I appreciate your comment Viv thanks for that. Numbers 3, 6 and 9 are numbers that serve God on this planet, all destiny numbers are related to God’s commandments.

Example: You and I are eights and I realized for myself that because of breaking God’s eighth commandment “don’t steal” I was brought back to earth to correct it. By my biggest blows in life it is true that I stole in a past life.

Another example: Fate sixes were returned for violating the sixth commandment that says "thou shalt not kill" and they came to experience their past life on their own soul and to correct or not to violate the sixth commandment.

Christ was nine, Nikola Tesla the same, but Nikola will come again because he needs to correct what he did not do well. All prophets or messengers from God bear the destiny numbers 3, 6 and 9

That is what I wanted to say, everyone has their own way and that path is in all of us.

I wish peace to all!
September 12, 2021 at 09:37
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Wolfmoon
Yeah.... Harry Potter
September 12, 2021 at 09:40
(Capricorn) Emanuel » Zvonimir
"The most important thing for a friend in life is to be love and to live in love"

Yeah... I add "To find the true love of God". Human love is most of time ephemeral...
September 12, 2021 at 09:41
(Capricorn) Emanuel » viv
"will have insights beyond their capacity to grapple with them. Of course an arrogant student of astrology can say stupid and potentially harmful things, but that is the same in every field, and is perhaps even more true of psychology."

Haha just look on Twitter:))))
September 12, 2021 at 10:00
(Capricorn) Emanuel
To see how reckless people are. Recent thread on this forum

"I AM
& Known as: "The Light in the Darkness",
One of the most advanced beings on the planet "

When you call yourself the most advanced being on the planet... This is something else.
September 12, 2021 at 10:25
(Leo) Zvonimir » Emanuel
He who seeks that find, he who opens the house to him speaks Christ of God. Everything is so simple
September 12, 2021 at 10:28
(Leo) Zvonimir » Emanuel
Lol :75: :75:
September 12, 2021 at 10:31
(Taurus) Rosincvist
My Lot of Spirit is on :182:an Astrology, I am not knocked-out!
September 12, 2021 at 11:02
(Leo) MichelAngelo
In fact, the basis for the study of human nature should be responsibility, which follows the awareness of the consequences of this study. And for this reason, popularizing astrology doesn´t seem like a good idea to me. Those who aren´t afraid to see themselves in all their glory will not only seek answers capable of satisfying them, tickling them, maintaining a boastful attitude that boasts of their supposed integrity.

In the cosmogram you can see only what you see in itself.
Sometimes you can see less, but you can never see more.

The essence of the chart study begins with himself: the astrologer must be a human who is internally embraced by the research process and he (the astrologer) should be integrated with this research process; as the masters of practical yoga say: "orderly to the end."
We must take into account the fact that in the research work we have a specific tool of recognition, which we are ourselves. Hence the main rule of conduct - "you can help another as long as you helped yourself". If you haven´t helped yourself, you´ll force the mentee to think about your own experiences. And that doesn´t mean you can help him this way.

The recognition tools are as follows:
1) eye knowledge - direct
2) knowledge acquired - absorbed, assimilated, implemented (from/by someone)
3) indirect knowledge - logic, inference

Eye knowledge is necessary for the researcher (astrologer), but it should be known and remembered that most astrologers operate in the sphere of acquired knowledge.

Eye knowledge can (and should) be experienced and grounded knowledge.
The final verdict (in the form of the understanding that all finality understood by the senses is only an intellectual usurpation of absolute truth) is the core of the astrologers work with himself. It´s necessary to know (and understand) that in the position of making a judgment (the assessment resulting from the analysis of the entire cosmogram), the researcher is then in the main optical fiber of the target set by himself and determining the performed work, and that through the prism of this perspective he perceives the horoscope of another person.
One has to be fully aware all this time that we are seeing this "other"
in itself; and there is no "someone" existing separately from us. If we say "I see," it means that we know ourselves through the re-reflection of that being which, by the force of strict physicality, we consider to be separate from us; but in fact, we only see ourselves - and we really cannot have an alternative possibility in this process. When we verbalize the thought titled "I see you" it means that the impulse we call "I" through self-centered focus is stronger than the impulse we call "you".
September 12, 2021 at 12:19
(Leo) Zvonimir » MichelAngelo
Exactly friend!

Man is born that way and the very path of life leads him to that.
My personal astrologer discovered this in himself, and the other person told him that or "why don´t you draw astrological charts" that´s how he started!

In order for our civilization to progress, it must leave its ego and we need to be guided by our feelings, and when we are guided by feelings, we are guided by love.
September 12, 2021 at 13:08
(Pisces) fishscales » Zvonimir
"when we are guided by feelings, we are guided by love."

There are many types of feelings: anger, hatred, jealousy, etc. Therefore, being guided by feelings does not equate with being guided by love.

The key lies in purifying our feelings by eliminating the desires and aversions of our ego, so that our emotions are anchored in love. Then, perhaps, it is OK to let oneself be guided by their feelings.

And even then, love must be married to wisdom, or one can fall into error...
September 12, 2021 at 14:48
(Capricorn) Emanuel » MichelAngelo
Interesting response.
September 12, 2021 at 16:33
(Leo) Zvonimir » fishscales
A man has no feelings if he is not pure!

Man was created from two energies, positive and negative, and this is known by the very nature around us, and by its flaws and virtues. When the flaws and virtues fit together and when we overcome our senses, then we are on the ship of love, my friend.
September 12, 2021 at 18:13
(Cancer) Victor_Valiant_ » Wolfmoon
The interest in witchcraft in recent decades is due to harry potter?
hmmn now that you mention it...
I hadn´t really thought of that lol
Good point to know ^^ cheers
September 12, 2021 at 19:55
(Aquarius) viv » Emanuel
Well and Lord of the Rings before that n fairy tales before that
Every kind of culture has tales of the supernatural. Witches and wizards and shamans and here in Australia it’s “clever men” who can leave their bodies and scout around, heal, tell the future, work magic...
September 13, 2021 at 01:20
(Pisces) fishscales » Zvonimir
Ok
September 13, 2021 at 01:33
(Virgo) rohini moon
I didn´t know we had the judge and jury of who gets to decide who may become an astrologer, here.

Ya learn something new errrrrday on AS, I guess. :44:

Edit: the thread title needs editing of grammar.
September 13, 2021 at 03:08
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Victor_Valiant_
Just have to follow the propaganda.

There was always a subtle push throughout the 80s and 90s with Sabrina teenage witch, Disney movies etc

But JK Rowling an unemployed Mum just happens to write, by hand, the most popular children´s novel ever.

A private school of privileged children who use sorcery and witchcraft.

Rings more truth than most realise.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »